• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Question about Rokset

bohica17

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 17, 2011
Canal Winchester Ohio
Bought a bottle idk year maybe two ago and it’s set out in my garage. I live in Ohio garage is detached and not insulated, need to use some for another asr mount. Is it good with seeing cold/freezing temps or is it trash? Only ten bucks for another bottle but just curious if what I have is still good?

i have a bottle older than that and i still use it with no issues. i get alot of solids settling to the bottom , just shake it up good to mix everything back together

Bought a bottle idk year maybe two ago and it’s set out in my garage. I live in Ohio garage is detached and not insulated, need to use some for another asr mount. Is it good with seeing cold/freezing temps or is it trash? Only ten bucks for another bottle but just curious if what I have is still good?
Like was stated... If it's still in liquid/goo form... Then it's still good to go. 👍🏼

I'm still using the same bottle since 2014/2015... Keep it inside the house at room temp, with the cap on it, and it will last indefinitely.