• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question for special forces(and anyone else who ca

Re: Question for special forces(and anyone else who ca

Say What?
Stargate SG9 said they where Tits in the fields of Milky and WAY COOL..Now I KNOW they are A real Force team FOR OVER A DECADE NOW Dude!..Yea thats right ..You know there real because they dont post on here.. Sheesh..Let an operator gets some sleep now,stop them cap guns K ?
yOU mOTHER cAT aLFALFA ... that,, right,, Thats Operator Special fooorce code reader = operation (YMCA) for you Non Dudes..

SNAP
grin.gif
Sorry brothers,I just was just funing on this whole thread
smile.gif
K ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think if they ever get picked up the Kriss Super V in 40 or 45 is an awesome weapon system. They pack a punch and have almost no recoil. Not to mention one of the fastest MG's carrying the 45 ACP on the market. </div></div>

I have not gotten a chance to shoot the Kriss yet. I have not heard good things about them though.

I do know we have a guy on our team who is an artist with the UMP. I swear he sleeps with that thing. He even likes to run iron sights on it instead of an EOTech.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bettendorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">J.J. McQuade, welcome from a fellow 10th Grouper! </div></div>

Edit What I don't understand is why posters wanted to call BS on you. You never posted one word that was not believable. Anyways, I'm glad to have you on board and you will be an asset to this web forum!

Damn!!!!!!! Someone beat me to the Stargate SG1 jibe. Thought I was getting a thread on Subguns, and all I got was a bunch of "is he spec ops or what shit" o'well i'm a lurker not a poster. Onto reading more threads.
P.S. anyone ever hear of the margarita monster?

Dud.... SG1 was the poser team! SG9 was the real deal,SG9 got more P90 time than any team on the planet.. I here they wanted to step down to less recoil and looked at the 17HMR,But the guys back at the Mountain said they where OK,You know how it is the guy in the field gets told what to do by a jolly rancher desk Dude.

Carry on I just a tax payer,and I am a veteran tax payer with purple check book !
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KopfenJager</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn!!!!!!! Someone beat me to the Stargate SG1 jibe. Thought I was getting a thread on Subguns, and all I got was a bunch of "is he spec ops or what shit" o'well i'm a lurker not a poster. Onto reading more threads.
P.S. anyone ever hear of the margarita monster? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bettendorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bettendorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">J.J. McQuade, welcome from a fellow 10th Grouper! </div></div>

Edit What I don't understand is why posters wanted to call BS on you. You never posted one word that was not believable. Anyways, I'm glad to have you on board and you will be an asset to this web forum! </div></div>

Personally, it wasn't what he claimed to be, but the manner in which he wrote some of his posts and some of the terminology used. They just didn't seem like things a supposed special force sniper champ would say. Couple that with the openness of his exploits and the sudden bombardment of posts from a new member. And they expected "humble" nature of what most would expect from this type of individual. Any one of these is more than enough for many her to fly the BS flag.

Personally, I don't see what changed to where most on here are ready to lynch the guy to now wanting to bend over backwards to suck his cock. I dunno and frankly, I really don't give a shit.

I think this should be a learning experience to judge a member on the quality and content of his/her posts instead of how many they have or why they may or may not be. This is the methodology I subscribe to, and I haven't been lead astray yet. Unfortunately there are only 2 (that's right 2 and I would be more than happy to name them) guys on here that I am willing to take 100% what they say to heart. And for those that think i'm trying to curry favor, neither of them is Lowlight.....I have a great deal of respect for him, but there's a saying: "Never fully trust a man that has to stand on a chair to look you in the eye."

Everyone else is on a sliding scale based on how full of shit they appear to be (be it 1% or 99% full of shit).

Been wanting to post this for a while...seemed like as good a time as any. Rant off.

Pointblank raises a very good point. Everyone here is looking at a screen, nobody really knows each other. I learned very quickly here that you can't just talk here as if everyone is your friend or peer. The lessons learned that you aar back in the team room with your mates isn't going to be recieved on this forum the same way. Once again life is a learning experience. I'll try not to make that same mistake twice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pointblank raises a very good point. Everyone here is looking at a screen, nobody really knows each other. I learned very quickly here that you can't just talk here as if everyone is your friend or peer. The lessons learned that you aar back in the team room with your mates isn't going to be recieved on this forum the same way. Once again life is a learning experience. I'll try not to make that same mistake twice. </div></div>

PB has a point, whether its good or not is open to debate. But what he says is valid from his POV. I, OTOH, try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they <span style="font-style: italic">ARE </span>you they say they are until proven otherwise. Most people who are full of shit make it obvious to all fairly quickly all by themselves, so I usually just let them remove any doubt themselves rather than stomp around and demand proof of someone's ID. JJ, I read nothing of yours so far that would raise a BS flag, so don't feel like you have to bite your tongue. Many of us novices here appreciate the expertise and willingness to help that many of you guys do. I personally get turned off by the "experts and operators" who turn their noses up at the masses. And yes, there are a couple here that do that. You sir, are welcome to keep talking as if you're doing a debrief with your team. Lots of good learning going on.....

My $.02

Anyone take Turkish ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pointblank raises a very good point. Everyone here is looking at a screen, nobody really knows each other. I learned very quickly here that you can't just talk here as if everyone is your friend or peer. The lessons learned that you aar back in the team room with your mates isn't going to be recieved on this forum the same way. Once again life is a learning experience. I'll try not to make that same mistake twice. </div></div>

PB has a point, whether its good or not is open to debate. But what he says is valid from his POV. I, OTOH, try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they <span style="font-style: italic">ARE </span>you they say they are until proven otherwise. Most people who are full of shit make it obvious to all fairly quickly all by themselves, so I usually just let them remove any doubt themselves rather than stomp around and demand proof of someone's ID. JJ, I read nothing of yours so far that would raise a BS flag, so don't feel like you have to bite your tongue. Many of us novices here appreciate the expertise and willingness to help that many of you guys do. I personally get turned off by the "experts and operators" who turn their noses up at the masses. And yes, there are a couple here that do that. You sir, are welcome to keep talking as if you're doing a debrief with your team. Lots of good learning going on.....

My $.02 </div></div>

Come on,

How many cases of "stolen valor" and wannabes have there been? And how many turned out to be the real deal.....not many if at all. And all that aside, they guy was posting left and right. Any other time that happens, the guy gets hassled for running up his count. To say that there is NO reason to raise question would be naive. People have had their shit jumped for much, much less.

To say that my thoughts and ideas are popular here would be a lie......and that's fine with me. I will admit being lied to is an hourly occurrence in my standard day. Callous as it may be, it is my perception; thus it is my reality.

To hear the plain truth is a rarity. And for those who don't question what they see, hear, and read (be it the internet or anywhere), theirs will be a life full of ignorance.

I carried an Uzi several times back in the 70's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Come on,

How many cases of "stolen valor" and wannabes have there been? And how many turned out to be the real deal.....not many if at all. And all that aside, they guy was posting left and right. Any other time that happens, the guy gets hassled for running up his count. To say that there is NO reason to raise question would be naive. People have had their shit jumped for much, much less.

To say that my thoughts and ideas are popular here would be a lie......and that's fine with me. I will admit being lied to is an hourly occurrence in my standard day. Callous as it may be, it is my perception; thus it is my reality.

To hear the plain truth is a rarity. And for those who don't question what they see, hear, and read (be it the internet or anywhere), theirs will be a life full of ignorance.

</div></div>

Let me guess... you're LEO, right? Because I can't think of another thankless job where you have to deal with douchebags all day. And if so, I can certainly see how it would color your mindset. And if you ARE a cop, let me be the 1st to say THANK YOU for your service. Cops are WAY too underpaid and under-appreciated to put up with the shit they do on a daily basis.

However, and I think this is the biggest point to be made here: this is the internet. Who cares if there are wannabes and posers? Is it annoying? Of course it is. But at the end of the day, its still just the internet. Its a "virtual" world, its not the real world. And as much as I'm sure the owner would like to think otherwise, SH is not a life or death endevour. So I guess that's why I don't get wrapped around the axle with a suspected wannabe - because their "wannabe-ness" affects my life absolutely ZERO.

im a super delta sealscout sniper ninja with the 15th group and i say p90 is bunk...sks is where its at. everything else is second place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone take Turkish ? </div></div>
grin.gif

I've been a Green Beret since my MOMMY bought me one when I was 7. She even sewed on a vietnam era patch for me . . . yay
laugh.gif
Sorry I couldn't resist. Its the internet guys <span style="font-style: italic"> </span> <span style="color: #000099">Woo SAH </span>

Memnum oldun hocam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally, it wasn't what he claimed to be... Couple that with the openness of his exploits and the sudden bombardment of posts from a new member... I dunno and frankly, I really don't give a shit.</div></div>I don't really care what he has done in the past: that's his business. But I do care how much he knows and what he wants to do now.

Most who have been places and done things, at any level, know that their personal exploits are only interesting among like-minded people, and that even if anyone else <span style="font-style: italic">could</span> understand them few would really care.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bettendorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bettendorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">J.J. McQuade, welcome from a fellow 10th Grouper! </div></div>

Edit What I don't understand is why posters wanted to call BS on you. You never posted one word that was not believable. Anyways, I'm glad to have you on board and you will be an asset to this web forum! </div></div>

Personally, it wasn't what he claimed to be, but the manner in which he wrote some of his posts and some of the terminology used. They just didn't seem like things a supposed special force sniper champ would say. Couple that with the openness of his exploits and the sudden bombardment of posts from a new member. And they expected "humble" nature of what most would expect from this type of individual. Any one of these is more than enough for many her to fly the BS flag.

Personally, I don't see what changed to where most on here are ready to lynch the guy to now wanting to bend over backwards to suck his cock. I dunno and frankly, I really don't give a shit.

I think this should be a learning experience to judge a member on the quality and content of his/her posts instead of how many they have or why they may or may not be. This is the methodology I subscribe to, and I haven't been lead astray yet. Unfortunately there are only 2 (that's right 2 and I would be more than happy to name them) guys on here that I am willing to take 100% what they say to heart. And for those that think i'm trying to curry favor, neither of them is Lowlight.....I have a great deal of respect for him, but there's a saying: "Never fully trust a man that has to stand on a chair to look you in the eye."

Everyone else is on a sliding scale based on how full of shit they appear to be (be it 1% or 99% full of shit).

Been wanting to post this for a while...seemed like as good a time as any. Rant off.

</div></div>

For someone who doesnt give a shit you sure run your hole like you give a shit..BTW nobody has to prove shit to you so get over yourself..And your sterotype of "SF" types makes you look like a bigger clown..If your looking for quality writing maybe i cant write you a fucking poem.

How much more humble does the man have to be? Or maybe its a personality complex because you could never be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical_Tom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The P90 seems to have developed a niche. It might not be a good weapon for the general military or even special forces per say, but it seems to excel as a police weapon. It’s short and relatively light with high magazine capacity and low recoil. For room clearing against people without armor or old armor at close range there may be nothing better. Two rounds in a guy is, always better than one. Shot placement is more critical at close range, the P90 makes it easier. </div></div>

Not sure who you have spoken with, but everyone I have talked to who has actually been involved in a shoot with a P90 has disliked them. Granted that's only a handful, but the weapon has not inspired confidence in the hands of warriors in the field. For clarity I am talking about the LE only select fire P90 NOT the civilian PS90.

I would choose one of our UMP's over a P90. I might pickup a PS90 if I ever find a good price on one. It would make a great rabbit gun.</div></div>
A neighboring agency has the P90 as their squad long guns. They've never used them before for an actual OIS, but it sounds like they have some serious concerns about the ammunition either over-penetrating or under-penetrating. Further, they can't afford to fire the things more than once per year. Doesn't sound like it's working out as well as they'd hoped.
That said, the barrier rounds will penetrate soft armor, which is a plus.

I had a chance to shoot a friend's USC, the civilian version of the UMP, I liked it alot. If not for the hefty price tag I would consider selling my CX4 storm in .40 and picking a USC up. I guess there is some weirdness too when it comes to the magazines, something like the USC and UMP mags are of different capacities and not interchangable. Of course then there is the CA gayness of having to use a maglock and magazines that can only hold 10 rounds or installing a piece of kydex or something of the like to fill in the hole in the stock so its not a pistol grip/thumb hole stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course then there is the CA gayness of having to use a maglock and magazines that can only hold 10 rounds or installing a piece of kydex or something of the like to fill in the hole in the stock so its not a pistol grip/thumb hole stock.

</div></div>

Holy crap, that IS totally ghey! How does KA treat the thumbhole AICS stocks on bolt guns?

There was a DocGKR memo running in some circles that pointed to issuing 5.7x28 as the best way to ensure mission failure.

I've seen first hand overseas foreign SOF units that got them have immediate issues in fail to stops, and I arrived at a FTS incident where the SVIED self detontated after 6rds 4.6x30 COM where fired by a German into the driver.

Don't send a handgun round to do a rifle rounds job...

On the back end having some Sig552 experience - dont use really short 5.56mm guns either 7-8" barrels have no business in the 5.56mm arena.

But for those who remember the 4" and 6" M2Corps 5.56mm "PDW's" with a can they ran faster than a MAC... Damn fun but worthless for anything but a fight in a closed elevator

Do they impose those same restrictions on the gang bangers and illegals smuggling drugs and people cross border? What a fucked up place. I'm all for the free love and shit, but hippies and liberals always have to take it to the next step. I'm almost embarrassed to say I was born in CA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they impose those same restrictions on the gang bangers and illegals smuggling drugs and people cross border? What a fucked up place. I'm all for the free love and shit, but hippies and liberals always have to take it to the next step. I'm almost embarrassed to say I was born in CA. </div></div>

I know I'm preaching to the choir here and I don't want to get the thread anymore off topic... BUT the 1st question I always ask a tree-hugging gun hater is: How has banning >10 rnd mags, flash supressors and pistol grip stocks decreased CA's crime rate? I always get the deer in the headlights look from them. Fracking morons!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReaperDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course then there is the CA gayness of having to use a maglock and magazines that can only hold 10 rounds or installing a piece of kydex or something of the like to fill in the hole in the stock so its not a pistol grip/thumb hole stock.

</div></div>

Holy crap, that IS totally ghey! How does KA treat the thumbhole AICS stocks on bolt guns? </div></div>

Oh I know, its horrible, add in the 10 day waiting period to buy guns and I question why the hell I moved out here in the first place (not like NY was a shining beacon of freedom)

AICS stocks are GTG, the mag limits and stock design restrictions only apply to centerfire semi auto rifles and semi auto shotguns.

All of the gayness are being attacked in the courts by some briliant lawyers all over the state, coupled with help from the giants like Alan Gura and things should be looking up here soon.

I'm a boot on here but I have a suggestion, in order to make a post you must submit your DD214 along with the content hahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About 98% of the people that come on a gun forum to talk about their SF days and how much "operating in foreign areas" that they have done are usually 17 year old obese kids that only have a computer to be friends with.

The limited amount of guys that I know that ARE the real deal SF guys do NOT talk about it at will. They keep their mouth shut unless someone directly asks them or they feel their opinion needs to be voiced. It absolutely makes me sick to know some ass clown in his mothers basement covered in orange cheetos dust and crums is trying to pass as an Elite Warrior. Thats BS and you deserve to be punched.

I have a MK18 upper on a registered lower. Does that make me a Navy SEAL as well? NO

Bettendorf - I actually believe you for some reason. You other guys.... not to much. So when I say there is a lot of FAIL in this thread, its to all the posers trying to act like they are SF when the only thing they command is a keyboard and xbox controller.

Rant over.
mad.gif
</div></div>

Love it,..well written!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomxx21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a boot on here but I have a suggestion, in order to make a post you must submit your DD214 along with the content hahaha </div></div>

No, your 201 file. It's got all the dirt, like qualification scores, pt test scores, schools, units, days on sick call. Any guys from the 10th do time in Bad Tolz? good times*

You never know who's got a chest full of medals, usually the quite ones not the ones spilling dumbass all over the interweb.

What I find funny about this thread is all the dudes who haven't BTDT that called J.J. out as a poser. That shit is funny.

It's always the guy who has never done shit that knows more about the shit then the guy who's done it, always, it never fails.

Lame.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange1947</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I now revoke my "vetting" of JJ McQuade. Will not get into it but will not back him. </div></div>

Its killing me, is JJ ed from 37 or is someone using his account and name in vain?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: evilmonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange1947</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I now revoke my "vetting" of JJ McQuade. Will not get into it but will not back him. </div></div>

Its killing me, is JJ ed from 37 or is someone using his account and name in vain? </div></div>

Yeah it's Ed from 37. I hit some hard times, and when that happens you find out who your real friends are. People you thought would stand beside you sometimes just turn their back instead.

Check the Picture from HTC-Deadly on page two...give it a rest.....Look at the tattoo on the right wrist up the right arm... look at the face profile....some of you are really naive. This guy is Legit

Check the Photo

chance-ed3.jpg

+1 on that Indypendent. Amazing to me how guys who's never served a day in uniform are experts on how a SF guy ought to act and talk. JJ don't know you, but sorry to hear about the bump in the road.

i've been called out many a time, its goin to happen. everyone knows the stone cold killer types that SOF really are, lol. They would never get online and bullshit on a forum and try to give their honest opinion for the benifit of the group. they are too busy defending freedom and democracy killing hundreds of taliban with throat rips.

well bud this thread has gotten to gay for me, I never knew shit about all the high speed weapons and came on here to learn so I could buy one, and now hearing about what SF/SO people act like is just funny, I'm sure the next thing I hear will be something like " to pass selection you must eat your first born" hahaha comical

what you didn't know that? its like sparta up in this bitch.

honestly i could give two shits if someone posts pics of themselves with airsoft guns, wearing crye cammis and kit. congrats you just spent almost 1000 dollars on gear you really don't need, good for you. hopefully the street cred you get down at game stop was worth it. These types of guys will never know anything close to the honor and real pride you feel standing next to the caliber of men in today's SOF. Its sad when guys who really do put their neck out get called out by some guy who's watched making the cut, or talked to a "REAL OPERATOR" and now feel they are subject matter experts. Sadly there is guys who really are SOF who do it just to say they did, and they do one tour and get out and live off that for the next 20 years. Not to say that everyone should do 20 years, i'm quickly finding out my priorities lie with my family over the military and I can only chase a war so long. anyways sorry rant over, just lets leave well enough alone. If the guy is trying to claim purple heart benifits or marching in a parade for veterans yeah fuck the dude up, if he's trying for his 2 minutes of fame on a website, whatever i hope he enjoys being a 35 year old virgin too, and i'm sure his level 80 palladin on WOW will pay for his next set of crye cammis when he sells it on fleabay.

ok ..... wow that is some heavy reading

so J.J McQuade may or may not be who he say's he is ?

I am leaning toward he is who he say's but not sure , but as any of us that have been here for any lenght of time know there are people that are good at finding out who people are...#1 rule for Snipers hide for me is don't lie there are some very talented people here and they will find out

and I am sure that if J.J is not who he say's he is well his hole life will be posted on the net ... we have seen it before

but like I said I tend to belive he is who he say's he is

can we call a <span style="color: #FF0000">ceasefire</span>

Welcome to the hide J.J McQuade
smile.gif

Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate being on here, because my knowledge base is mainly limited to mostly the M110SASS, M24s, MK13 .300win, SR25s, OBRs, and Larue 5.56 guns and random carbines and pistols.
Shootin:
M118LR
MK191 .300win
77gr
Using numerous scopes and mil dot and horus reticles in conjunction with the horus Atrag ballistic software.
The extra knowledge I recieve here in ballistics and the exposure to other types of rifles, shooting techniques and wind formulas are put into my tool box to consider and try if the time presents itself.
5496w8.jpg

6zykyg.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">honestly i could give two shits if someone posts pics of themselves with airsoft guns, wearing crye cammis and kit. congrats you just spent almost 1000 dollars on gear you really don't need, good for you. hopefully the street cred you get down at game stop was worth it. These types of guys will never know anything close to the honor and real pride you feel standing next to the caliber of men in today's SOF. Its sad when guys who really do put their neck out get called out by some guy who's watched making the cut, or talked to a "REAL OPERATOR" and now feel they are subject matter experts. Sadly there is guys who really are SOF who do it just to say they did, and they do one tour and get out and live off that for the next 20 years. Not to say that everyone should do 20 years, i'm quickly finding out my priorities lie with my family over the military and I can only chase a war so long. anyways sorry rant over, just lets leave well enough alone. If the guy is trying to claim purple heart benifits or marching in a parade for veterans yeah fuck the dude up, if he's trying for his 2 minutes of fame on a website, whatever i hope he enjoys being a 35 year old virgin too, and i'm sure his level 80 palladin on WOW will pay for his next set of crye cammis when he sells it on fleabay. </div></div>

Here's my load out kit, hope it proves I'm really legit.
23w9q44.jpg

28al46d.jpg

2lkwe39.jpg

1z2pv07.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, yes, yes, I realize I'm the only one here to make a bad decision in combat. I was actually quite familiar with the weapon, however the range was too great and the lack of muzzle flash doesn't really strike fear into the heart of anyone. I realized quickly that no matter how much crap you are carrying or how high the wall you are to climb is, it's still better to carry my shorty saw, or 203. lesson learned. and even though it's not easy for all of us A type personalities to admit that we made a mistake, I believe an honest question deserves an honest answer. No need to lie about our exploits here, I mean it's not like there's a piece of ass on the line or free beer. those are worth lying for </div></div>

My bullshit meter is pegged.

Ante up or shut the fuck up.

You're pissing on the backs of the vets on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B101ABN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, yes, yes, I realize I'm the only one here to make a bad decision in combat. I was actually quite familiar with the weapon, however the range was too great and the lack of muzzle flash doesn't really strike fear into the heart of anyone. I realized quickly that no matter how much crap you are carrying or how high the wall you are to climb is, it's still better to carry my shorty saw, or 203. lesson learned. and even though it's not easy for all of us A type personalities to admit that we made a mistake, I believe an honest question deserves an honest answer. No need to lie about our exploits here, I mean it's not like there's a piece of ass on the line or free beer. those are worth lying for </div></div>

My bullshit meter is pegged.

Ante up or shut the fuck up.

You're pissing on the backs of the vets on here.
</div></div>

Dude....U seriously need to get up out of the ankle deep water ...Shut the fuck up and read the thread....he's already been justified ur a day late...now go sit in the corner with ur "idiot" sticker and suck ur thumb

Jeezus this went downhill fast. I was reading this just for entertainment but quickly realized there's some REAL dickheads on this site and you know who you are.Ever occur to you assholes that NOBODY cares what you think about whether anyone is BS or not? Find a hobby....

This site has more Shit Starters on it then all the other combined. And you notice how busy it is during the week? When they are supposed to be working.