• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Quick throw Lever for Nightforce SHV?

They should have one that fits, I would only go with a machined version not a 3D printed, never have them hold up well. The MCM Switchview are my favorite and the new folder models are awesome!

Reactions: PinesAndProjectiles
Thanks guys, I've shot a lot of 3-Gun with a 1-4 Meopta with no reason to "dial down" to find targets. Practicing for my first "PRS" style match and found the need. Should have searched.

They should have one that fits, I would only go with a machined version not a 3D printed, never have them hold up well. The MCM Switchview are my favorite and the new folder models are awesome!

You're doing something wrong if it isn't holding up well. Heck, even MGM copied my design with their "Sportsman" model which is printed, just not advertised as such.

Hi sir,

I'll send ya one for free. You like it you can pay. Guarantee you will not have any issues, and can also guarantee it's more durable the the copycat printed levers out there :)
Bravo to you sir! Way to stand behind your product, much respect. ??

Hi sir,

I'll send ya one for free. You like it you can pay. Guarantee you will not have any issues, and can also guarantee it's more durable the the copycat printed levers out there :)

I'll order one from you. My SHV is a FFP, I believe it takes the ATACR version. Can you confirm that?

I'll order one from you. My SHV is a FFP, I believe it takes the ATACR version. Can you confirm that?

I thought all SHV had the same mag ring, about 1.74" diameter. If that's not the case, let me know and I'll let you know what model you need! Haven't ever had a fitment problem with an SHV before.

I have put a million miles on the MK lever on my SHV in farm trucks and tractors. Anything from 95 degree summers to -20* winters and never had an issue. I can’t see how you’d tear one up unless you go a little too Randy Savage with the Allen key when you install them.

I thought all SHV had the same mag ring, about 1.74" diameter. If that's not the case, let me know and I'll let you know what model you need! Haven't ever had a fitment problem with an SHV before.

Looking at the website which aluminum lever model is it that goes on the SHV?

Looking at the website which aluminum lever model is it that goes on the SHV?

I don't have an aluminum model in that diameter, however we have polymer specific ones. I believe you'd find the polymer to be just as durable, if not more so :)