• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quigley Q520 ffp

Well, stop suckering for the "turn your head to the left and cough" schtick from them. They've been getting away with that shit for far too long. You're just one more sucker in a long line of them........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sir, I don't think you realize what you've done...

You've successfully Necroed the best thread on the Hide.

Congratulations, and I'm blaming you if this shit storm re-escalates :LOL:

So, part of my education before becoming a member of The Hide was the epic Buddly and Paparock threads. That opened my eyes and showed me quite clearly what was expected of a member here, as well as all of the BTDT guys and the level of knowledge that is on this site. Best advice for newcomers is to sit back, listen, keep quiet, and don’t try to contribute unless it furthers the conversation. Funniest way to get educated I ever experienced. Those two threads are side-splitting comedy. I HIGHLY recommend reading them.

So, part of my education before becoming a member of The Hide was the epic Buddly and Paparock threads. That opened my eyes and showed me quite clearly what was expected of a member here, as well as all of the BTDT guys and the level of knowledge that is on this site. Best advice for newcomers is to sit back, listen, keep quiet, and don’t try to contribute unless it furthers the conversation. Funniest way to get educated I ever experienced. Those two threads are side-splitting comedy. I HIGHLY recommend reading them.
Well said.

Rip Velcro Shoes.

Being as we're reminiscing about Buddly, and he's long gone, I may as well share our PM magic we shared.

Buddly:
Pussy asked motherfucker like you would never talk to me like that to my face you hide behind your computer you coward ass motherfucker

Me:
Sure I would. Why? Would you try and beat me up? Lol

Buddly:
I fucking promise you you would not fucking puke

After the first 7 pages and realizing he changed a bunch of his post I’m really
Disappointed I didn’t get to experience the full depth of papas stupidity.
But buddlys my man. Shorter thread, but he ramped it up into awesome so much faster. ?

You fucking act like you know everything the mother fucker running his mouth about looking at one is lying out his theeth and you bitch are just adding to it. If you haven’t looked through one shut the fuck up
??????

Reactions: AMGtuned
You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches
??????????

D3E929F5-63C7-43B3-BB2A-CF0344DEB3BA.png

• Haha
I've been here this whole time waiting for the groups of this awesome scope.......🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc
Well, Doc, it’s bow season. And he has 200 bow kills, as you know, and those weights- they aren’t going to lift themselves. Add to that all of the concrete work and well, you can see how it’s tough to produce those “soccer ball groups” with your QF 520 masterpiece of optical genius. I do appreciate your dedication though 😂

I've seen plenty of threads like this in my 11 years over at LF, but after reading this thread this is what stuck out for me, as I'm primarily here to learn. IIRC this was back on page 3.

"If you ask nicely, they will teach you how to shoot at long distance better than you can imagine."

Thanks for the resurrect! What a great ride that was. :D

Does anyone know if Quigley manufactures their glass and coatings in house......asking for a friend.

I'm not sure about that, but I did discover that @Buddly is apparently high, and you'll never believe who his daddy is;

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Looks like QF just had a redesign and now I'm between this and a NF ATACR. Nightforce is cool but I'd like to impress my friends with not one, but two focal planes. Can you pukes me decide?
1617655327749.png

Reactions: 308pirate
The (Q) on the turret cap means that its got QAnon glass.

I'd say that S&B are clearly ripping off the curved objective housing from this masterpiece of engineering on their hunting lines. 😂

Guess this thread will live forever.

Well I’ll be damned- I am buying one just based on these credentials of the brain trust who “developed” the mighty QF Masterpiece, Randy “my-favorite-movie-is-Quigley-Down-Under” Ford, who doubles as the object of Buddly’s slavish devotion:

• Worked his first sportsman show in 1972
  • Was a founder of the Canadian Taxidermists Assn. in the later 1970s
  • Won the Masters Award in 1984 for Best Fish mount in National Competition
  • Randy wrote an outdoor column

• GUYS!! he wrote an outdoor column!! Holy shit!!

• ZCO, NF, Kahles, and all you other poser bitches step aside for the one true badass mofo scope, the QF520

• Haha
Reactions: Zorrosdens
Interesting thread.
I can’t believe no one mentioned Leatherwood scopes….