• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quigley Q520 ffp

The laugh has been great: however, the free English lesson was a good refresher for me; and now I know for sure which "motherfuckers" I need to watch out for in the "real world". Definitely questioning the credibility of some 'crete workers I know now.....they may need to look over their shoulders for a true bad ass motherfucker.

I'm going to have to whole heartedly agree with Fig on this one, this could have been a whole lot more bang for the buck entertainment wise with a little more tact.
I wasn't even planning on making a comment on this thread because it was so damn entertaining just reading along and then we lost the goose laying the golden eggs. ???

Reactions: wilsoncs3980
It could have been in the running, but he went away too fast because I was the only guy on The Hide who tried to make friends with him and get him to make more posts! Y’all are just a bunch of assholes! :p

Check his other thread, it’s been “active”

That fact that they use the Quigley name for such a shitty product makes me sad, I guess I’ll have to go bang steel with my Sharps to get over it.

What if Buddly is Frank? And frank is just getting his jollies off on us...
giphy-11.gif

has anyone actually paid $5,000+ for one of these?? I just can't believe someone would

also...contract overrun? Is that a joke?
Every once in a while I might go to one of the two different gun shows that roll through seems like every six months or so anyway there is always one vender peddling all that Chinese shit. It's always a good laugh when I hear his sales pitch on some poor guy that just doesn't know any better. I hardly ever get shit from those shows its like the flea market for guns.

What is the tariff gonna be on the Quigley 520 ffp?

Just saw the website and this scope is fugly

Fuck you puke I’ve got more money in guns and than you could image. I collect lot of tactical stuff and pistols. And I have 4 or5 decent scopes up to $800. But I have looked thru the QF 520 and fuck this site

He collects a lot of “tactical stuff.” Now I know where to go when I need to get my UTG bipod and my Condor ballistic vest. I think he must be part of “Never Never Land” SRT.

He collects a lot of “tactical stuff.” Now I know where to go when I need to get my UTG bipod and my Condor ballistic vest. I think he must be part of “Never Never Land” SRT.

They actually have a store on Ft. Lewis in the same building as the Class 6 and Clothing and Sales and it's some kind of tactical supply store and they sell basically all Condor shit. FWIW, some of the smaller pouches look fine. But I can't understand why they gave us shit about Tactical Tailor and then open that goddamn store up right next to the store we were "supposed" to buy our shit from?

has anyone actually paid $5,000+ for one of these?? I just can't believe someone would

also...contract overrun? Is that a joke?

Contract overrun... HAS to be a joke. Did you see the price? Fuck $5k, that'd be a deal, they want $7600!!! Yeah, fuck the high end S&B shit, I want a dual mil dot 48x. I'll top off an SR25 with it, that way everyone will know I know my shit before I even set foot on the firing line!

Did someone cash Buddly's check or did he give up?

Reactions: Alarka and Bender
Did someone cash Buddly's check or did he give up?

No, he's been really busy.

He got the stuff in the mail the other day and he's been working really hard trying to get his vertically split rings out of the clam shell packaging.

Once that's done, he'll begin working a solution for removing the scope from its cardboard box...

Fuck you puke I’ve got more money in guns and than you could image. I collect lot of tactical stuff and pistols. And I have 4 or5 decent scopes up to $800. But I have looked thru the QF 520 and fuck this site

This has got to be one of the best lines ever.
He thinks $800 is such a huge expensive scope... apparently he doesn't understand many on the boards here have a stable of $2k to $4k scopes on hand.

I have several scopes up to $800 myself.... Sitting in my junk drawer as I regret having bought the hyped pieces of mediocrity and wishing I had just bought my first S&B a lot sooner. The last $1k "Decent" scope I had bought over a decade ago, I just left on a rifle as a freebee to make it sell quicker locally. (Because you know yellow tinted glass lets you see sooo much better at long range... that's what it says on the box.)

This has got to be one of the best lines ever.
He thinks $800 is such a huge expensive scope... apparently he doesn't understand many on the boards here have a stable of $2k to $4k scopes on hand.

I have several scopes up to $800 myself.... Sitting in my junk drawer as I regret having bought the hyped pieces of mediocrity and wishing I had just bought my first S&B a lot sooner. The last $1k "Decent" scope I had bought over a decade ago, I just left on a rifle as a freebee to make it sell quicker locally. (Because you know yellow tinted glass lets you see sooo much better at long range... that's what it says on the box.)

On a more serious note, I could use a couple of those shitty $800 scopes for some rifles I own that don't have glass.
Whatcha got?

Reactions: nikerret
On a more serious note, I could use a couple of those shitty $800 scopes for some rifles I own that don't have glass.
Whatcha got?

ATN scopes, IOR scopes, "world class" benchrest scopes.
Not really great ones for actual use, but work well enough when selling rifles at the local gun stores to help them move quicker.

Do you think he thinks his different posts go to a different website and audience. I don't think the hamster spinning the wheel in that guys head is fully alive anymore....paraplegic maybe. However, this is very entertaining.

Uh oh, think Buddly just got banned. He was shooting his mouth off in the equipment section just a while ago and now that thread and his profile are gone.
Buddly, go easy bro, wherever you are (25 miles east of Kansas City).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunnuh
Man!!! I had a reply for him!!

You guys don’t know how to Troll....

My post on his farewell thread.....

Nah buddy, these guys are just messing around. A lot of these guys don’t know how to use a sfp bdc reticle properly. I think a bullet matched reticle is superior to a basic Mil based reticle because it’s not matched to a bullet. Because being bullet matched is newer and better. Lots of these guys spend too much money on a kestrel and a laser range finder when they could save money and just buy a bullet matched reticle. Why would anyone buy super expensive scopes from Germany or Japan when this scope with a bullet matched reticle is far superior? Just stick around and we can prove the superiority of this bullet matched reticle together.....

I was eagerly anticipating soccer ball sized groups. I thought to myself "now there's a standard I may be able to achieve!"

Budster............it's spelled douchEbag, jesus, what a dumpster fire.....

"I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches"

J: I'm thinkin' you need to update your signature.......To blend this gem and Poparocks into the same "signature of infamy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1J04
Budster............it's spelled douchEbag, jesus, what a dumpster fire.....

"I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches"

J: I'm thinkin' you need to update your signature.......To blend this gem and Poparocks into the same "signature of infamy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Done. ;)