• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

R Guns Nickel Boron BCG Ordered - no response

adam1122

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
Tx
I ordered an R Guns BCG for a 5.56 (Nickel Boron) and havent heard a word from them yet. Are these guys legit or do I need to call me CC company and get the charge reversed?

They did send me a confirmation email of my order though..

Thanks!

Re: R Guns Nickel Boron BCG Ordered - no response

I and a few other have ordered from them. No email confirmation or anything. And their is no way to contact them. We are just waiting to see if it ships if a few weeks. Somebody said they wont charge your card until they are going to ship.
So I am just going to wait the 4 weeks, plus a couple I am sure, and see if I get an email or shipment. They say 4 weeks on the web site, we will see.

Given the current state of the market I do not think that it is unreasonable not to hear from them right away. Most gun resellers and manufactures are inundated with calls and emails and that combined with lack of inventory are making it difficult from them to communicate quickly.

Most smart companies are not going to ramp up production and hire a lot of staff only to have it die off on a few months and leave them with debt and overstock they may not be able to sell.

Well I can't speak to their BCGs but I ordered something on 12/24/12 that I confirmed was in stock and have not seen or heard anything from them. No phone or email responses.

I ordered a Nickel Boron BCG from R Guns, on Jan 5 and had it in hand by Jan 11. It a quality piece, I think they just take orders and do one large production run a month or so, so you may be placing an order for a run that will take place in a few weeks.

Crap man......I hate waiting and not knowing if I a going to get what I ordered. I hope the guy who got his thinks its the cats ass and worth every damn penny.

I have two of these on order right now. Hoping these guys are legit.

i have placed large orders in the past and received them within 10 days i have been waiting on a large order from 12-22 --- 32days i too am frustrated but know that in past before the panic they came thru. Expect the same to occur

The reviews of the actual products are good. Reviews on customer service... not so much. I decided to take a gamble as the prices for used BCG's, let alone new ones, on the market right now are pretty harsh.

I hope it works out for you, but why order from a company with no phone number! Maybe I just read your post wrong.

Their phone number is on the main page of their website.

I think the statment on thier website says it all:

<span style="font-style: italic">INTERIM SHIPPING POLICIES - PLEASE READ BEFORE SHOPPING AT RGUNS

Misguided politicians are seeking to exploit the tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut in order to take away the rights of honest, hard working Americans. As a result, we are overloaded with orders. To cope with the large volume of orders, we are instituting the following policies, effective immediately:

1. Order Cancellation Fee: If you place an order for an item we have in stock, we pledge to fill your order. However, many people are placing orders with multiple merchants, and as soon as one fille the order, cancelling the orders with others. We reserve the right to charge a $100.00 order cancellation fee for orders placed and cancelled in this manner.

2. Orders for RGUNS TRR-15 lower receivers, in all calibers, will take at least eight (8) weeks to ship from the date of the order.

3. Orders for items other than lower receivers will take at least four (4) weeks to ship from the date of the order. WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO INCREASE OUR ORDER PROCESSING CAPACITY.

4. RGUNS does not charge a credit card used for an order until it is ready to be shipped. If your card has not been charged, we have not shipped your order.

5. Your order confirmation email is your indication that we have received your order; there is no need to contact us to ensure receipt.

6. We are taking ONLINE orders only at this time.

7. Please do not call or email to check on order status; we are trying to devote our time to getting your orders shipped as fast as possible and time spent responding to an "order check" call or email is time taken away from packing and shipping.</span>