• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Randy (R/D Precision) - John (US Optics)

Mattrmvpd

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2004
South Georgia
I wanted to PUBLICLY bring these TWO guys out and there business's.

First... they have a friend for LIFE!

They have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND in helping me out with a rifle build and accessories. I WONT go into details but needless to say they are truely TOP NOTCH and are apart of my small circle of people I would TRUELY call friends.

Their responses to emails and phone calls even when NOT in normal business hours has and should be the measure that ALL business's are measured by.

To Randy and John III.. THANK YOU!

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Re: Randy (R/D Precision) - John (US Optics)

Yeah, they'z both all right in my book too!

Yea Randy built my rifle and it has a USO sitting on top of it. Both people and there companies are tits.

Hell yea!!! Randy rock on building guns, and John with the USO crew produce awesome scopes!!

I have said this before, and will say it again, being close to Randy and John is the only benefit to live in Cali. when it comes to 2A.

I also agree with this. Randy helped me out with getting the factory stock off of my AR and let me eye all his new projects and prototypes (cool stuff) My USO is amazing and the guys working there in Brea are friendly and really awsome, I was lucky enough to take a tour of their shop, it was really cool seeing those CNC machines purring away.