• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Rover vs Bikers

Slapchop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
New York
Leaving NYC politics OUT of this because we already know the shit hole the place is, I'm glad the dude in the Range Rover did what he had to do. Two things would have made this video better. Him side swiping and ramming these fuckers as he was fleeing and seeing a handgun emerge out of the driver's side window of that SUV.

Mind you this guy had his wife and 5 year old kid in the car with him and these animals still act the way the did.

Below is a link to the news story.

Shocking video of Range Rover crashing through bikers after they surround the vehicle during annual street ride | Mail Online

WOW! I'm not a huge fan of stand your ground laws as peoples personal definition of fear is so arbitrary however I think all of us would have found this to be a fearful incident. Especially with wife and 2yo daughter in the car with. The caption of the video says 1 rider killed, NYC PD is saying that is not the case. Where the video stops is just short of the riders pulling the driver out of the vehicle and beating him. Curious to see what comes out on this in the coming days.

I would have mowed them over and then backed up... while the wife sends a few rounds at them...where were the police?

Before the suv came to a stop I'd been in rebound crush bike and rides as I left out again. And you'd think the cops would have showed up from somewhere with all that going up the highway. That many rides would make me fill unarmed with only my 1911 and one mag.

Guy in Range Rover was either very well composed or Non-confrontational. If it were me....there would have been MANY bent bikes and wounded riders littering that roadway

What was the first stopping of SUV far away, just cause he may have clipped the one ride that slowed in front of him video dosn't show if he hit him or not but appeared he may have.

First i'm a biker:
guy in white pulls in next to rover in rover's lane, plays brake check toooo close, would be suprised if rover can see brake light - bike slows way to fast - gets bumped

i assume the guy gets pissed / confronts driver with child ? - goes to shit

I don't understand what kicked this off. Yeah I see the bike slow in front of the Rover but why did he do that ? Did the Rover driver do something before that to piss 'em off ? I've seen these sort of bikers in NYC and they are usually more interested in pulling for the girls. Did they react to something pre the bump ?

I don't understand what kicked this off. Yeah I see the bike slow in front of the Rover but why did he do that ? Did the Rover driver do something before that to piss 'em off ? I've seen these sort of bikers in NYC and they are usually more interested in pulling for the girls. Did they react to something pre the bump ?

The bikers stop traffic and then put on a show in the middle of the interstate doing burnouts, wheelies, etc.

That makes my blood boil. I've got plenty to say and most of it would result in a permanent vacation from SH so ill keep my thoughts to myself.

I'm a biker and those F'kers were riding like a bunch of idiots. If I were the Rover driver I would have stopped after bumping the brake checker and calling the cops; then stand my ground. WTF - Lock your doors for god sake.

I'm a biker to and who's say that guy in the range rover didn't pull out or cut one of them off? Bikers just don't single out one vehicle like that for no reason. My guess the driver did something and they retaliated.

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

I'm not saying that the Range Rover driver didn't do anything (the beginning of the video is edited out) but I have personally seen bikers stop all lanes of traffic (Atlantic city and Myrtle beach) just like what the guy on the bike did in front of the Range Rover. My guess is that they wanted to start their road show again.

This is where concealed carry would have been handy! I now see the reason to carry an xdm 9mm with multiple mags versus an emp with one spare mag.

Too many things not clear in the video but

Fact 1 the bikers were riding like complete douches.
Fact 2 Rangie ran over a bike or two.

Before you use your car as a weapon or pull a pistol you better be god damn sure you are in the right.
If you run over someone on accident you probably should stop. Maybe he was scared of all the little Jap bike speed racer fags, felt threatened and went crazy? Too much left out. Curious to see what the investigation reveals.

My rides.
HD Road King Police
KTM 450 EXC

I don't see enough on that video, need to see more of the start of the confrontation.
I am glad it wasn't me. If that many assholes were coming up around me I would pull over and let them have the whole road then go on my way.
Not good odds. After 6 minutes of this shit I wonder where the cops were?
As far as the video being better if the Rover were ramming bikes and a handgun coming out, I think the guy would need to trade the Rover for a Stryker or M 113 or Bradley or something along those lines with a M-2 and lots of ammo to have a chance with those odds.
I wonder how many handguns were with those bikers that Luke would be dealing with?
Oh ya, none, they are illegal in NYC.
Regards, FM

you honestly cant expect to get that many morons on two wheels (mind you some of them on f#cking 4-wheelers) in down town NYC & totally breaking every single traffic law known to man & not expect someone coming close to being killed... thank god a child didn't walk out into the street in front of that many morons.

nothing against those with bikes, but it's a biker's responsibility to be safe to yourself & others (bike or car, doesn't matter)....... just because you have well over 200 idiots on bikes doesn't give you the right to act like one.

now tell me, what is more dangerous..... a bunch of guys having a good time at the range with AR's & being safe about it..... or a bunch of animals on bikes and 4wheelers in down town NYC. Where is the up-roar on the news about this?

I'm a biker to and who's say that guy in the range rover didn't pull out or cut one of them off? Bikers just don't single out one vehicle like that for no reason. My guess the driver did something and they retaliated.

Really so stop in the middle of the fuckin HWY and get out and threaten someone with a wife and a kid? Makes fuckin sense.

Word on the TV this AM is that two calls to 911 were made, no cops showed up. Assholes on bikes deserved to get run over--stop traffic in NYC? You must have a death wish.

MY experience is that people in Rovers are real douchbags on the road, bad move on biker brake checking the Rover, he should have just keyed the paint of the Rover if it did something like cut them off (happens a lot with European car drivers). Either way its NYC, no reason to care if the whole city falls into the Atlantic at the same time Cali falls into the Pacific. Wait for the rest of the story.

I ride a lot, 25 k+ miles per year, Busa, Ultra, TEX.

I'm not sure what the guy in the Range Rover did if anything to warrant what he and his family got from this pack of savages. What I do know, from my experience is that bikers generally tend to push the envelop when riding. More so the guys in crotch rockets. White lining, zipping in and out of lanes, popping wheelies, cutting people off and riding the shoulder are just some of the shit I've seen them do when they're by themselves. When they're packs of 20-40 the stupidity increases like you wouldn't believe. They ride like assholes and when the shit catches up to them it's always the fault of the other motorist.

I for one am glad that this guy ran a few of them over inflicting serious injuries on one of them. By the attitude of the bikers, it wasn't the first time that they pulled this shit. Hopefully a few of them learned a lesson not to do it again or they might find themselves under the wheels or a multi ton suv. Fuck them all, too bad the Rover didn't take out more.

when they out number you 3-100 then your don't run over someone and expect they'll thank you without smashing your teeth in. Also he put his kid and wife's life in jeopardy which was stupid. Sometimes you just have to call the cops and lock your doors rather than run one over. They also were driving like idiots.

Yea lock the doors so they can smash in the windows, drag you out of the car (which incidentally is exactly what happened when Rover got caught in traffic) and beat you senseless while you await a police response. The only mistake Rover made was he should have zigged when zagged. Had he made the left toward the GW bridge instead of the right into Washington Heights, he would have run into a flurry of Port Authority police at the bridge. Oh yea, his other mistake was not taking more of these savages out. He should have lined them up like bowling pins.

Stay in NY , you will get shot doing this in Fla.

Yea lock the doors so they can smash in the windows, drag you out of the car (which incidentally is exactly what happened when Rover got caught in traffic) and beat you senseless while you await a police response. The only mistake Rover made was he should have zigged when zagged. Had he made the left toward the GW bridge instead of the right into Washington Heights, he would have run into a flurry of Port Authority police at the bridge. Oh yea, his other mistake was not taking more of these savages out. He should have lined them up like bowling pins.

Outcome was guy got pulled out of his car after they broke drivers window with their helmets and slashed the tires and the guy with a blade while wife/mother was clutching her child. Whatever this guy in the Rover previously did, if he did anything, did not merit the outcome. I'll remember this video very clearly if I'm ever confronted with asshole bikers like this. Asshole bikers should also remember this video. These bikers were the luckiest group of idiots I've ever seen. He didn't need a gun to protect himself, he had a Range Rover with a full tank of gas which would have been enough to take out Dumb and Dumber and all those who were following them.

Next time, proceed to a full stop, keep the car in drive, roll down the window, take the punch that's coming but prepare to grab and pin his arm(thrusting towards the dash) then floor it and whatever the outcome is make sure to keep his arm since it might be the only thing proving your innocence.

Last edited:
Try that in South GA... I can PROMISE the outcome for the bikers would NOT be pretty. Good thing is.. theres a group discount here on bodybags and our NEW street cleaners actually spray water. The cleanup would be fairly quick.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.) and yes.. I ride bikes as well.

No matter what a guy does to you, you don't fuck him up in front of his family. Especially kids.

You guys don't keep an AR in each of your vehicles? Man, I'd have an anxiety attack going to the grocery store without one. What he really needed was a frag or ten.

I also don't think this is peace officers' fault. They cannot be everywhere. This video was only 6 minutes long. Ultimately, the safety of myself and my family is on me. Stay on the interstate, drive till you can't, use vehicle as weapon to escape, all else fails, start shooting. This is a great reason for a dedicated weapon vehicle, even rifle, in addition to CHL.

All I see are bikers who ride up to a Range Rover in moving traffic...One biker decides to get in front of the Rover and slow down to the point where they make contact. This whole thing was instigated by the biker who [purposely and recklessly] slowed down....this is apparent in the video as you see the biker slowing down and looking behind.

Range Rover stops...as any person would do if they did something by accident. What transpired there after was a cluster fuck and I'm sure someone started screaming "I'm gonna fuck you up and kill you"...ect ect ect. So Rover diver gets spooked and ties to retreat....if the bikers would have ended it there and called the cops -- like they should have -- this wouldn't be a headline.

So what would you do? I personally would have remained in the vehicle at the initial accident and called for help...if they started to attempt to get into the vehicle I would have done exactly what the video showed...except, it would look more like GTA because at that point, it's not longer just a traffic accident....it's stay alive at all costs.

It's not a matter of biker vs rich prick....it's a matter of right and wrong. I'm sure there's more to the story though......

Probably the perfect time for me to share a prayer with everyone...

zma0.jpg

Last edited:
From NYC ABC NEWS...the motorcyclist who cut in front of the Rover was arrested.

Video shows bikers, driver clash after accident on Henry Hudson Parkway | 7online.com

From NYC ABC NEWS...

According to the police commissioner, more than a dozen bikers were arrested on Sunday, and 55 bikes were confiscated for various traffic violations.

Twenty-eight-year-old Christopher Cruz, of Passaic, was charged with causing the initial crash and not for the assault. He was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, menacing and endangering the welfare of a child.

He is believed to be the motorcyclist who cut off the Range Rover before he was rear-ended by the SUV in the crash that started the incident. Detectives said Cruz was charged because his erratic driving sparked the melee.

Cruz was treated for minor injuries, including lower back pain, and released.

No arrests have been made for the savage attack, which included slashing the vehicle's tires. The investigation is continuing, and police are asking for the public's help in identifying two of the bikers. The first suspect has a flag sticker of "Guyana" on the rear of the motorcycle. Authorities have released a photo of the two men.

I ve rode for years and no longer do anymore because of cell phones and I dont want to die. That being said if I was with my family and that nonsense happened to me by those mad max beyond thunder doom acting tyrants here in VA. Go have mercy on their souls. Thank you Beta Mag with 220 grain subs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locking his door would not have changed anything - the biker broke his window and were trying to break the back window where his child was. Like many others here - to few bikes destroyed and to many animals still walking!

I also don't think this is peace officers' fault. They cannot be everywhere. This video was only 6 minutes long. Ultimately, the safety of myself and my family is on me. Stay on the interstate, drive till you can't, use vehicle as weapon to escape, all else fails, start shooting. This is a great reason for a dedicated weapon vehicle, even rifle, in addition to CHL.

When the state prevents you from defending yourself it becomes their responsibility.

When the state prevents you from defending yourself it becomes their responsibility.

I think it still falls on the father to protect the family. I'd move out of the state. My families safety is paramount. I can guarantee if Texas wouldn't give me the option, I'd be out of here. We all have a choice to make. There's no way Officers can be everywhere, all the time.

What sucks is if the driver actually had a gun and used it for self protection he would have gone to jail because NY sucks a fat baby's dick.

- Doesn't look like there is any damage to the RR before the brake check
- If the RR did do something to aggravate the bikers, I doubt it was something that was A. on purpose B. damaged a bike and/or hurt a rider
- With the way the riders are driving in the video prior to the brake check I can see 1000 ways that they can get themselves hurt/hit/cut off/in a blind spot
- Response to whatever trivial thing happened prior to brake check is not warranted and outnumbering me 100 to 1 as well as physically blocking me on an interstate constitute fear of life for me and my family

From just watching the same video everyone else has, I am concluding that one or more of the bikers were driving down the highway like a bunch of fucking retards and the RR either almost hit one of them or cut them off expectantly as they wanted to swerve through cars and not abide by normal traffic laws. Since this may earn you a finger or a few harsh words under normal circumstances, the gang mentality of 100 of them quickly escalated this to completely fucking with the RR instead. At that point, being circled by a swarm of bikes and stopped in the middle of a highway made the RR react and flee; in the process running over the bikes voluntarily parked in front of his vehicle....in the middle of a public highway.

Nothing the RR could have done beforehand should have invoked ANYTHING close to this response.

This is why they make a Vepr 12. I don't feel sorry for any of the bikers involved.

Last edited:
Those groups of riders are full of some of the dumbest, pieces of shit to ever get on two wheels. They stop traffic because they want to. I have no doubt the Range Rover was trying to get through the mass of fucktards when one brake-checked him.

At that point, he's just hit some idiots bike and there's about 100 of them versus you, your wife, and your two year old child. What would I do? I'd have done the same thing. I'm not sticking around to get beat to death by an ignorant mob.

Once he drove, though, he should have stayed on the highway and called police. Getting into traffic lights and all that after pissing off a group like that was pretty stupid.

I'm sure this will all go against the RR driver, though. No stand-your-ground... no way to retreat...