• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ranging at night, but on a “budget”

You definitely need all the shit on that Spotter 60.

View attachment 7584384
I've always wondered about setting one of these LRFs on my Spotter 45. What I can't figure out is that the H32 reticle moves around with magnification, as opposed to just in and out, so I don't think that zeroing anything to the center of the reticle would work. I might just be being a dumb though. Any experience with this?

I've always wondered about setting one of these LRFs on my Spotter 45. What I can't figure out is that the H32 reticle moves around with magnification, as opposed to just in and out, so I don't think that zeroing anything to the center of the reticle would work. I might just be being a dumb though. Any experience with this?
As long as the image moves with the reticle you are fine.

While the H32 is offset from the center, it should still scale up in the same position, so you could zero the LRF at the like 0 wind -5 elevation mark or something up towards the top. Right?

I need to check. I rarely use it that way.