• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RCBS rebate program

Jackomason

Poop-smith aka "Turd Herder"
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2013
Westcliffe Colorado
I see midway is working with RCBS to get some great prices out. Im looking at a chargemaster lite but its out of stock. anyone know if they will honor the rebate if the item doesnt ship till after 8/31?

I don't know about RCBS honoring after that date... I ordered a Chargemaster 1500, because they were in stock for a 'decent' price, & the rebate put me over the edge!!!!! I just hope I can get the danged rebate!!!!! I've since heard stories of guys not getting them..... Hope I get lucky!!!!!!! My new CM is supposed to be delivered today!!!!

I don't know about RCBS honoring after that date... I ordered a Chargemaster 1500, because they were in stock for a 'decent' price, & the rebate put me over the edge!!!!! I just hope I can get the danged rebate!!!!! I've since heard stories of guys not getting them..... Hope I get lucky!!!!!!! My new CM is supposed to be delivered today!!!!
dang, yeah i tried calling both and they both had some Covid answering machine that said they weren't taking calls. but that CM lite is only $175 after the rebate.... it wouldn't be the end of the world but getting screwed never leaves a good taste.

They will not budge on the dates on these promos. I'll try to find out if we can get some units in stock on the site by then for you to take advantage.

awesome, and just to clarify. if the purchase is made within the time frame but the product is not delivered till outside the time frame, it will not be honoured?

awesome, and just to clarify. if the purchase is made within the time frame but the product is not delivered till outside the time frame, it will not be honoured?

FWIW, I just had this same worry, since Midway said that there was going to be a long shipping delay. I put in my order on Monday, and it'll be here tomorrow, so now I don't need to worry about it. At least for me, they weren't nearly behind as they said they were going to be.

Ordered & paid for is the thing. Also, just got word we should have these back in stock on RCBS.com in about 2 weeks. There's also a bunch of backorders out in the market that should be getting filled very soon.