• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Little man is on his way!!!HE'S HERE!!!!

Cserv

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
wherever I may roam...
Wife's water broke around 1445 today. Just got hooked up to the Pit drip and is dilated to 4cm @1900. We are having a baby!!!!
Thanks to all who had name suggestions, even though we still haven't decided on one.
wink.gif

Re: Little man is on his way!!!

Good luck. Hope you have a healthy baby and momma. I'll be joining the club in December.

Congratulations, bro! I wish you and your family good luck!

Check his head for numerical birthmarks. And wishes for good health for baby and mom.

congradulations and good luck! its a whole different lifestyle and prospective once you become a parent, all for the better. except btw you are now broke. babies are expensive!

Edit: don't count on a full nights sleep for atleast the next 6 months +/-

Epidural @ 2210, the ball is really rolling now!!!
Thanks for the well wishes. Momma and baby are on the monitors and doing well so far. A long night of contractions and pushing ahead.
Eric

Congratulations Sir. Give Mom a kiss for all her hard work and attack your new duties.

Being a Dad is a wonderful responsibility!

Congrats, the feeling is crazy when you first see him!

I had my little boy about 10 days ago. He is a handful but we are so blessed to have him in our lives.

Take care!

Congrats!!!!!!! Another young shooting enthusiast and future hunting buddy has arrived!

You gotta let us know the name!

So he is finally up from the NICU and in the room with us. Doing great.
Name is down to Evan, Wyatt, Elias, or Shiloh. Hey, we're getting closer.
smile.gif

I suggested Wyatt! At least I think I did. The post were I listed about 10000 names, was actually longer. Then I accidently hit the back button and had to start all over, Wyatt was either on the first or second.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suggested Wyatt! At least I think I did. The post were I listed about 10000 names, was actually longer. Then I accidently hit the back button and had to start all over, Wyatt was either on the first or second.</div></div>
I liked Wyatt and so did Momma, but she really really liked Evan, sooooo..... Evan is good too

Congratulations! Enjoy the new addition to the family.

Cserv,
Here's some advice for your consideration.

Mine are adults now, but I wish I'd done this.

Take a photo every year of him walking from left to right.
When he's 21, stitch them all together to show the progression in one fluid photographic image.

Sort of like the ape to man progression shown here.
Evolution.jpg

Congratulations! Hope you have a great time as a father. I got to and I am done. Would not trade them for the world.