• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Real Estate Prices

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Reactions: camocorvette
Holy Crap! I’ve never seen numbers tortured so ruthlessly. I assumed it would conclude this is a disaster and it’s Trump’s fault. Sure enough, they’re even calling it the Trump Effect. But the true numbers don’t show falling home values as the headline implies. They really only show that fewer Chinese are buying homes here, and for a multitude of reasons, only a couple of which could even be remotely related to Trump. SO WHAT? I’d rather they go to fellow Americans anyway. And the home values aren’t falling. There’s a “decrease in the rise” of home values over the past year. In other words, they’re still INCREASING, not decreasing as the headline suggests.

Holy Crap! I’ve never seen numbers tortured so ruthlessly. I assumed it would conclude this is a disaster and it’s Trump’s fault. Sure enough, they’re even calling it the Trump Effect. But the true numbers don’t show falling home values as the headline implies. They really only show that fewer Chinese are buying homes here, and for a multitude of reasons, only a couple of which could even be remotely related to Trump. SO WHAT? I’d rather they go to fellow Americans anyway. And the home values aren’t falling. There’s a “decrease in the rise” of home values over the past year. In other words, they’re still INCREASING, not decreasing as the headline suggests.

Donny is an idiot. Make America great again, huh? He will bring America down. And so, I completely agree with you. Right now I buy real estate outside the U.S. so I would have at least some money. For example, right before corona strikes, I invested some money in the sail residences at the Philippines. I guess we are close to default. And it will be the worst then Great Depression. Well, it surely will, if they will re-elect Donny. His place is in the madhouse, not in the White House!

Last edited:
Donny is an idiot. Make America great again, huh? He will bring America down. And so, I completely agree with you. Right now I buy real estate outside the U.S. so I would have at least some money. I guess we are close to default. And it will be the worst then Great Depression. Well, it surely will, if they will re-elect Donny. His place is in the madhouse, not in the White House!
LOL We've got a sure-nuff out of the closet commie troll. Kudos for letting your commie freak flag fly!

Donny is an idiot. Make America great again, huh? He will bring America down. And so, I completely agree with you. Right now I buy real estate outside the U.S. so I would have at least some money. I guess we are close to default. And it will be the worst then Great Depression. Well, it surely will, if they will re-elect Donny. His place is in the madhouse, not in the White House!
You're not from around here, are you?

You're not from around here, are you?

Actually I'm from Denver. If you're asking about it because of the avatar and nickname - I'm just a big Superman comic fan. The last one I saw was about Red Son. And I actually liked it, despite the fact that in this version of the Multiverse Clark Kent is a commy, lol.

You should read about it on the Wikipedia, BTW:

Last edited:
We have got big issues in this country with the Chinese buying up everything . It"s already an obvious problem that so many things come from China, but look at the issue of domestic energy producers that are on the ropes due to low oil prices. Who do you think is sitting on the sidelines waiting for the chance to buy them up. When they get to the point that they produce most of our energy, medicine, food, durable goods, equipment, and on, and on, they will take this country and never have to fire a shot.

And just to address a previous post, imagine what kind of shape we would be in right now if we were still enjoying obama's "recovery". Only president in recent history that, in 8 years, never had one quarter of 3.0 gdp growth. The improvement in the economy up to the point of the onset of the china virus is the only reason we haven't seen a complete collapse. Imagine for a moment if all this had occurred in 2010.

And just to address a previous post, imagine what kind of shape we would be in right now if we were still enjoying obama's "recovery". Only president in recent history that, in 8 years, never had one quarter of 3.0 gdp growth. The improvement in the economy up to the point of the onset of the china virus is the only reason we haven't seen a complete collapse. Imagine for a moment if all this had occurred in 2010.

Too bad there is no "disagree" button on this forum. Obama wasn't an ideal presient, but he still was way better than Donny is right now. I think even Bernie would be a better president than this one.

If it gets to be too much for you, there's always venezuela.

Well, we should be happy that we're not in Venezuela. Because we have elections, and we can choose between normal presidents and Donald Trump, lol

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 8.28.42 AM.png

Nevermind. Found it.

• Haha
Reactions: RedSon
Well I just bought a house and the $11k more I had to put up to beat 7 other offers made in less than 48 hours is making me think the market could stand to lose some foreign competition and still be perfectly fine.

Reactions: hlee
The Chinese investment in housing and land in the Vancouver, BC area has ruined it for the locals who aren't filthy rich.
I recall when we were hell bent to refuse Japanese investment in the US...the Chinese are just the latest.
We should make it more difficult...but not impossible.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Donny is an idiot. Make America great again, huh? He will bring America down. And so, I completely agree with you. Right now I'm buying real estate outside the U.S. so I would have at least some money. I guess we are close to default. And it will be the worst then Great Depression. Well, it surely will, if they will re-elect Donny. His place is in the madhouse, not in the White House!
That was quick

Actually I'm from Denver. If you're asking about it because of the avatar and nickname - I'm just a big Superman comic fan. The last one I saw was about Red Son. And I actually liked it, despite the fact that in this version of the Multiverse Clark Kent is a commy, lol.

You being from Denver's means your either a commie or an implant from CA(which is the same as a commie)......

I might actually have a shot at buying a house in tye Bay Area. Every fucking house around me sold for over asking price and bought by Chinese. This shit should be illegal.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Maybe?

You skeered or something?

I will make fun of you if you wear skinny jeans and fuckin flat brimmed at though. And those Tom's shoes all you fellers seem to be wearing in Denver these days. WTF????

Unless of course you show up looking normal, dip of Cope, and drink beer or whisky vs a frozen daiquiri.

Maybe?

You skeered or something?

I will make fun of you if you wear skinny jeans and fuckin flat brimmed at though. And those Tom's shoes all you fellers seem to be wearing in Denver these days. WTF????

Unless of course you show up looking normal, dip of Cope, and drink beer or whisky vs a frozen daiquiri.

Nope. It's just my old man died this March because he was a fucken' drunkard. I don't want to end up like him. And that's why I'm done with alcohol. Well, at least till July, I think. Something like pledge, I think.

So what kind of guns you own/shoot?

A good old .44 Carbine my dad used when he was young to hunt deer. Also, WTB Ideal Conceal pistol. I see it as a perfect self-defense weapon. And I'm thinking about buying .408 rifle. The last thing is a reason why I'm here, lol.

A good old .44 Carbine my dad used when he was young to hunt deer. Also, WTB Ideal Conceal pistol. I see it as a perfect self-defense weapon. And I'm thinking about buying .408 rifle. The last thing is a reason why I'm here, lol.

Guess they didn’t give you much training about a good cover story to join a forum. Focus on the mission. Orange man bad.

Yet you joined Snipershide to push commie talking points.

GFY. Another idiot who learns nothing from history. Democrat is def the party of losers.

Donny is an idiot. Make America great again, huh? He will bring America down. And so, I completely agree with you. Right now I'm buying real estate outside the U.S. so I would have at least some money. I guess we are close to default. And it will be the worst then Great Depression. Well, it surely will, if they will re-elect Donny. His place is in the madhouse, not in the White House!

Who is close to default? I'm not clear on who "we" refers to.

From Denver or live in Denver? Just curious because sentence structure suggests somewhere far from Denver.

yup, real estate is still going gang busters were i live.

yet another msm lie.
Absolutely ballistic here. Unfortunately it's a ton of liberals escaping the oppressive taxation of NE seaboard areas transplanting themselves into FLs orbit. We've picked up a moonbat CA progressive family the last few years on my block. We've got a new IL transplant on the back of the block too going by license plates in driveway.....Clinton 2016 bumper sticker faded on bumper.

Last edited:
Absolutely ballistic here. Unfortunately it's a ton of liberals escaping the oppressive taxation of NE seaboard areas transplanting themselves into FLs orbit. We've picked up a moonbat CA progressive family the last few years on my block. We've got a new IL transplant on the back of the block too going by license plates in driveway.....Clinton 2016 bumper sticker faded on bumper.
That's one of the main reasons I supported the religious freedom, no trannies in bathrooms, etc laws. I want CA and the northeast to boycott my State.