• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I've taught a lot of women's CCW classes over the years. The number one choice for most of those students has a S&W 442/642 .38 revolver. Easy, reliable and simple. That said, she needs to find what she's comfortable with, will practice with and will actually carry. Good luck.
That's usually because the husband tells them they need a revolver, I've sold way more semi autos than revolvers to women.

Easier trigger pull, lighter recoil, and more rounds on average these days. I can't begin to tell you the number of revolvers I've bought from women because they didn't like the trigger and recoil.

Also no offense but anyone can teach CCW classes its about knowing the law and squeeking by on the qualifier. It's not a spec ops test. Anyone with common sense knows it's just a piece of paper to do classes. May as well qualify yourself says you're a RSO. This is the bs that made me stop selling firearms, fudd lore lol.

Last edited:
Hard not to put any of the Sig 365 variants at the top of anyones list. Would also have hea play with a Shield Plus performance center.

365X is good too, larger grip makes it a little less snappy, and the flat trigger is nice, plus optics cut

Reactions: Simonsza1