• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red flag laws OUT OF CONTROL. 84 year old school crossing guard targeted.

Red flag laws existing violates the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments of the Constitution at the same time, how the hell this didnt get smacked down by the courts is frightening.
I think because no one has had a good enough case to take to the scotus yet.

Good enough case? There plenty for a good enough case imo! Just the red flag laws alone are enough. If scotus rejects it or rules for red flag laws they’re traitors.

Here's the thing:

If you are HERE, classified as a Belligerent, Minuteman or any other classification, you are subject to having weaponized red flag, or 'safe from harm' laws aimed at you. You ill not know when it happens. You will e innocently walking into a Kroger when people wearing badges and 5.11's come at you in the parking lot. Your house will bebroken into, your property stolen, and all you rights violated. Your dogs will probably be shot too. Here in TN, cops have made it publicly known they will shoot dogs.

This is a statement of war from the left. All it does is pit US against local PD's who have apprehend orders that violate all levels of due process, and many rights. The fact these laws are weaponized means you can go peacefully, or you can be that guy who starts the first firefight. I'm too old to go to jail. Too broken up. Fuck them, I'll fight. I don't leave the house without the means to participate in such action. I refuse to be a target of such law.

We need patriots who will refuse to follow unconstitutional laws. And it's gonna be up to them to figure that out. They have my support but they need to speak up now, before its out of control. We're on the same side.

For me, this IS the line in the sand. It seems, and I hope, it's that way for most, if not every, patriot. This combined with earlier free speech encroachments are the straw that broke the came's back. You can continue to turn up the heat in the pot, but at some point it just gets too hot no matter how slowly they've increased the heat. It's up to you to know when it's too hot and to get out.

Red flag laws existing violates the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments of the Constitution at the same time, how the hell this didnt get smacked down by the courts is frightening.

See my response below...

Got his job back but not his property!

That’s not it at all. They are avoiding taking the case. In fact, I’ll have to find it but I think they rejected a case on this recently and the lower court ruling stood despite it being unconstitutional. They only hear between 14-30 cases a year and get paid a ridiculous amount of money to do very little imo. Not that I’m a lawyer but seems like very little.

Here's the thing:

If you are HERE, classified as a Belligerent, Minuteman or any other classification, you are subject to having weaponized red flag, or 'safe from harm' laws aimed at you. You ill not know when it happens. You will e innocently walking into a Kroger when people wearing badges and 5.11's come at you in the parking lot. Your house will bebroken into, your property stolen, and all you rights violated. Your dogs will probably be shot too. Here in TN, cops have made it publicly known they will shoot dogs.

This is a statement of war from the left. All it does is pit US against local PD's who have apprehend orders that violate all levels of due process, and many rights. The fact these laws are weaponized means you can go peacefully, or you can be that guy who starts the first firefight. I'm too old to go to jail. Too broken up. Fuck them, I'll fight. I don't leave the house without the means to participate in such action. I refuse to be a target of such law.
Cops who carry out such unConstitutional orders need to be treated like that traitors they are. End of story.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
That’s not it at all. They are avoiding taking the case. In fact, I’ll have to find it but I think they rejected a case on this recently and the lower court ruling stood despite it being unconstitutional. They only hear between 14-30 cases a year and get paid a ridiculous amount of money to do very little imo. Not that I’m a lawyer but seems like very little.
[/QUOTE]
Then they need to be tried for treason as well. Enough of this shit.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
EINwbgSWoAAdgXR