• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you guys see the pics Jesse posted of snag sucking him off behind Red Jacket? I bet Chris is pissed
</div></div>

LOL. Where were those posted?</div></div>

Haha... epic. Where at?

It is amazing to me that a man, who claims to be a former Marine AND runs a self proclaimed top-rung firearms company, can know so little about the arms he is building. This show makes me think even <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span> can open a company just like them! I think I'll call it RGF (Rube Goldberg Firearms). I will omit any previously existing technology and designs and claim it is ALL my ideas. Just when you thought I would fail at the project I will take my customers to an old quarry and blow up a car with tannerite! Or I can take them to the range and blow up the target with tannerite! If that all doesn't work, I can take them to IHOP and have waffles with TANNERITE! YEAH!

The tramps from American Guns are much easier on the eyes, and that dude knows something about guns.

[/rant]

BOOM TANNERITE!

I can't wait for tonight's episode!! It's going to be a game changer, I can feel it!!!!! There is a new episode tonight right?

I think if Flem and Joe broke off and had there own shop we would see some really cool shit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Corprin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is amazing to me that a man, who claims to be a former Marine AND runs a self proclaimed top-rung firearms company, can know so little about the arms he is building. This show makes me think even <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span> can open a company just like them! I think I'll call it RGF (Rube Goldberg Firearms). I will omit any previously existing technology and designs and claim it is ALL my ideas. Just when you thought I would fail at the project I will take my customers to an old quarry and blow up a car with tannerite! Or I can take them to the range and blow up the target with tannerite! If that all doesn't work, I can take them to IHOP and have waffles with TANNERITE! YEAH!

The tramps from American Guns are much easier on the eyes, and that dude knows something about guns.

[/rant]

This is your first post???? I can't wait to see what other shennanagins you'll post. I love it!

BOOM TANNERITE! </div></div>

Yeah but the american guns guy takes advantages of everyone in sight.

15k for a custom single action army. Are you kidding me? I don't care how good the son is at engraving.

He acts like (and says) he's the only one that machines gun frames with a cnc from bar stock.

They are their own joke but at least they know guns and care about aesthetics. The thompson that sons tried to turn into a ump was a joke. I don't care if it was a cheap copy - it is still a tommy gun and you don't mess with that history.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Corprin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The tramps from American Guns are much easier on the eyes
</div></div>

Yessir! LOL

damn the show must go on ...more drama and throw book out the window! now i seen a few more bubbies[welded my ak] copying the ''game changer crap'' like 1919 spaded AA sighted sks with T and E platform .....what the hell mods are fun but this is getting nuts !

I wonder how much they are being payed by Disco? Had to be enough for that one guy to quit his job as a teacher and give up what retirement he had saved... or so the show depicts. "Today I think I am going to blow up my carrier for a show that will be canceled in another season or two... BOOM TANNERITE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are/were one of the top AK builders in the US. Problem is they should have stuck to doing what they were good at. I'm 110% sure the show is mostly stagged and its been great for their cash flow but the show is retarded and thats hard to get past.

Wouldnt look at anything other than an AK from them and given that I would look to Krebs or Jim Fuller (Rifle Dynamics) before ordering a RJF AK. </div></div>

Ok I had no idea about a show, I dont have a tv, I only pay for the internet. I told a guy on my ship I was thinking of getting the GAP-10 from GAP and he suggested I look up red jacket.
Now red jacket could make the best rifle on earth and I wouldn't buy it because they have a tv show. Apparently isnt the case. Looks like im sticking to the GAP-10 </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Please don't take marital or financial advise from this friend...</span> </div></div>

LMAO!! Agreed, if you mention to someone that you are looking into a GAP-10 and they suggest Red Jacket, it's time to consider looking into new "friends".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Corprin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The tramps from American Guns are much easier on the eyes, and that dude knows something about guns.

[/rant]

Rich knows something about guns ? Really ? Could have fooled me. I suppose you didn't see the episode where the guy comes in the shop with an M1 Garand that his "Navy" uncle was handed the M1 by a marine as he stormed the beaches of Normandy off a landing craft..(Yah,.. right!) Nope, he wasn't a corpman either. Rich was eating this story up as the guy told him his uncle brought it home after the war..Haaa haa haa...It was a $135-$329 field grade Garand when it was bought at the cmp....lol....and Rich gives the guy something like $1500.00 for it and says they done real good on it..ROFLMAO !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Corprin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The tramps from American Guns are much easier on the eyes, and that dude knows something about guns.

[/rant]

Rich knows something about guns ? Really ? Could have fooled me. I suppose you didn't see the episode where the guy comes in the shop with an M1 Garand that his "Navy" uncle was handed the M1 by a marine as he stormed the beaches of Normandy off a landing craft..(Yah,.. right!) Nope, he wasn't a corpman either. Rich was eating this story up as the guy told him his uncle brought it home after the war..Haaa haa haa...It was a $135-$329 field grade Garand when it was bought at the cmp....lol....and Rich gives the guy something like $1500.00 for it and says they done real good on it..ROFLMAO !! </div></div>

Sorry, I should have put more emphasis on "something," as his knowledge is only marginally greater then the dope at Red Jacket.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They need to bring on more chicks than just Snaggle to the show. </div></div>

They keep having that other blonde chick on the show. Alot easier on the eyes compared to snaggle.

snaggle got a promotion to R&D! cause she built a budget AR with green grips and a green forearm cover. Whats she going to research and develop next?

I know ! I know! a gun hidden in a tampon yank it out and pull the string. bang your dead! wait don't you have to pull the string to get it out. That would make a great show snaggle bows her vag up with a tampon gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: epdesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">snaggle got a promotion to R&D! cause she built a budget AR with green grips and a green forearm cover. Whats she going to research and develop next?

I know ! I know! a gun hidden in a tampon yank it out and pull the string. bang your dead! wait don't you have to pull the string to get it out. That would make a great show snaggle bows her vag up with a tampon gun. </div></div>

WOW!

LOL, ya'll are a trip.
laugh.gif

I quit watching the show a while ago, it went downhill fast. Just goes to show you anyone can get on TV, even if they don't have a clue what the hell they are doing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the episode where they suppressed a 50 cal. Of all the 50's out there they chose a 50 BMG AR Upper receiver!!! They chose the cheapest thing they could get there hands on. I was thinking, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE THAT.

I "think" (my opinion, so no one get butt hurt at me) some of the stuff they do is a joke.</div></div>

I "think" MOST of the stuff they do is a joke or junk!

Gunsmoke is like 30 min. from me, I need to get off my ass and go check them out for real and see how they are, should I do a secret shopper review?

As far as red jacket goes, would I buy anything from them... no but I don't think we are doing the Hide any justice with all the sexual slander toward the girl. It's not like she's a hollywood starlet like Paris Hilton who begs for the attention and puts themselves out there as a slut. She is just a regular person who likes guns, managing a small business. I don't think any person calling themselves a man should be making gross comments like I've read in this post. It is repulsive. If your gonna slam them go for it, there is plenty to work with but there is a line.

I agree with SGT. on this one. Lets show some respect, I personally thinks she is pretty hot when she is shooting them AR's

i dont think shes very hott at all. i agree with sgt on the gross sexual commments. but i will say that i hate it when someone comes in the shop and she ACTs like she knows what shes talking about but really she is reading off a card or has rehearsed it. will does the same fucking thing and i hate that.

i wanna smash my tv and stomp baby seals everytime i see that fucking stupid show on tv

Something new from red jacket that actually looks cool.
It's a bullpup 10/22 stock modeled after a P90.
http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/04/19/the-ultimate-zombie-gun-red-jacket-zk-22-bullpup-rifle/ <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gSfaB-KMi_g&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gSfaB-KMi_g&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I only watch for comic relief, buy from them
LMAO
thats crazy talk

No "gamechanger" there. A Ruger 10/22 was put into a P/PS90 years ago. RJ tweaks the plastic a little and calls it their own.
I can't imagine FNH would be too thrilled, but then again,maybe <span style="font-style: italic">any</span> publicity is good publicity.

...And <span style="text-decoration: underline">22lr</span> for "ultimate" zombie killer?
laugh.gif

I don't know why everybody hates them. Frankly, Will's daughter is HAWT, and they're going to make me a custom AI with a full NASCAR paint scheme, maybe even a Dale Ernhardt tribute cerakoted on the barrel to match the stock. I may even add some wheels/axels since it is a "chassis".

I can also have them match that paint scheme to my Counter-Sniper scoping system. I may even have them port the barrel close to the chamber so that gas shoots out like a nitrous purge.

Man, ya'll just don't understand. They are Changin' Da Game!

It is sad when the loyal mass of fucktards that watch the show, like my brother, are starting to question what the hell they actually make. The answer.....Nothing! They are a joke. To make a cross between an FN and a Walther is stupid. Little late to the party.

Next is what the hell is with snaggle working on guns. If I brought in a gun, I want a real gunsmith working on it, not some wannabe like snaggle or the circus monkey. Who is going to be next weeks 'D' list celebrity to pop in and want a gamechanger built by God?

Oh cool a topic on SOG! Anyone know the owners story? I understand he was a Marine. But last episode at the end after the "dont try this at home" He flashed a badge and made a comment that he would arrest you if he caught you doing illegal stuff. So is he a police officer also?

I have decided I'm going to have them put a Barret 50cal into a bull pup stock for me. Convert it to full auto and suppress it. As my back up ill have them build me a 1911 in 20mm with a grenade launcher. That will be my ankle carry.

Seriously I am self employed and like in all professions there are the hacks and it kills me. How can people that say they care about guns and it's obvious that they do have an appreciation for them. Work so hard to damage and do harm to the industry as a whole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

loyal mass of fucktards

</div></div>

That made me crack up!! But pretty much sums up how the show is still running, and they are still in business.
Not sure how much of a market there is for hacked overpriced AKs, so Im sure it is the show that keeps them in business. Or maybe its the custom work on the big guns.

"Shit man, that old piece is cool, wonder if it will explode when we shoot it?....lets send it to RJ and see, those guys can test it"
who knows.

I have a very forgiving wife..does not question what or how much I spend on this expensive hobby of ours, but she does put her foot down on SOG, not allowed on TV any more...she says the same for Swamp People....she is full blooded Cajun, to the core, and Swamp People portrays Cajuns in a very poor light...I agree.

Her dad busted his ass for 40 years trawling for shrimp, Cajun to the core....none of the people I know from her family or home town act like these clowns on SP...

Sorry to digress off topic

It is all about money...

Catching a few post in here about the 12 gauge gatling gun i thought, that should be neat. A little youtube later... "thats not a gatling gun at all"... Why do they think because it spins mag fed individual weapons that its remotely close to a gatling gun. I was blown away at the stupidity of this one more so than the others, and there are plenty of others.

every day at work retards talk about how awesome last nights show was, i just wanna pull my ears off

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you guys see the pics Jesse posted of snag sucking him off behind Red Jacket? I bet Chris is pissed
</div></div>

Where do I find that at?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.5mmman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you guys see the pics Jesse posted of snag sucking him off behind Red Jacket? I bet Chris is pissed
</div></div>

Where do I find that at? </div></div>

I call BS on this since it's never been posted all over the hide already.

I guess the same principal that goes for gun owners goes for gun smiths. As a whole its really not an issue, but there are a few that go the distance of stupid, and if they cant dazzle you with dancing, the baffle you with bullshit. Between SoG and AG, the most positive thing I see is both shows encourage women to become more active with firearms. Something I like because it makes my wife more interested. The drama and false suspense is pointless, but it helps put eyes on the tv these days. I honestly dont see anything that is damaging to gun owners though. Ignorant? A little. Sloppy work? Sure. And full of bullshit in both shows to boot. SoG has been getting several celebs on to spice things up and AG, well....the wife n daughter eye candy are about all its got going for now. They both like to blow shit up, meh, wouldnt miss it if that went away. With all the other crap on now a days, these two shows arent the worst of em.

I've missed this thread. It should get lively again soon.

Just saw last episode of American Guns and to my surprise John Paul himself made a short appearence. Would love to pick his brain.

Re: Red Jacket .458 socom

Let the trainwreck begin. Who the fuck beats an H&K on the edge of a bench?