• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Most live in singlewide’s and are missing a quite a few teeth and now instead of having a down payment for a double wide or desperately needed dental work they will buy a new <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">GAME CHANGING</span></span></span> piston driven AR.
</div></div>

Fixed it for you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Most live in singlewide’s and are missing a quite a few teeth and now instead of having a down payment for a double wide or desperately needed dental work they will buy a new <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">GAME CHANGING</span></span></span> piston driven AR.
</div></div>

Fixed it for you </div></div>

Outstanding

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that Red Jacket is in the "upper echelons" of defense contractors;

I wonder if PM Soldier Weapons is going to cancel the dual track program (Replacement of M4 and PIP of current M4) that has been going on for almost a year...

Really, those Red Jacket guys are f-ing amazing!! To trump the entire industry with their revolutionary piston driven AR assembled by the human equivalent of a pet circus monkey.

I suppose when PM Soldier Weapons announces they are going with Red Jacket for the M4 replacement and shutting down the dual-track program the proverbial crap will hit the fan... See, all these other guys, Colt, HK, FN, Remington, etc have a bus load each of six figure lobbyist they have been paying ( I have a list for anyone interested). Think about it, millions of dollars in lobbying trumped be the assclown contingent from East baton Rouge… What a great country, shows anything is possible.

Of course, the great news here are the things we can now look forward to in future episodes of Sons of Guns... Such as; where they get to meet the folks from DCMA (Defense Contract Management Agency) who will be camped out there performing process and quality audits and rectal exams for the staff. And the next episode where they have to upgrade their “cutting edge” shop to comply with ISO 9000/2008 standards. And then I'm really looking forward to the episode where Will tries to get a check out of DFAS (Defense Finance and Accounting Service), that will be epic!!

Of course the real question I have is when do you cross the line in committing fraud? Clearly, if you have a TV show, which is solely for entertainment and is fiction, or, is a quasi-reality show has a disclaimer at the beginning like Man vs. Wild saying the scenes are often set up… But what if you are using a so called reality show to actually sell products? Isn’t that what they are doing? Does anybody really believe DOE, let alone DoD is going to go with those guys for anything? Scratch that, I guess a lot of people actually do… Most live in singlewide’s and are missing a quite a few teeth and now instead of having a down payment for a double wide or desperately needed dental work they will buy a new piston driven AR.

Then of course there is all the things they blow clean to hell each episode, not the least of which is the image and reputation of gun shops, gun owners, law enforcement officers (who get duped to be on the show) and now even Ted Nugent.

Just my thoughts on the subject.
</div></div>

Holy Shit! Not ted too... it has reached a new low.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's tough for me to wrap my head around a $1,500 AK.

Wow.

</div></div>

But it says "Red Jacket"! Gotta be worth at least $500!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that Red Jacket is in the "upper echelons" of defense contractors;

I wonder if PM Soldier Weapons is going to cancel the dual track program (Replacement of M4 and PIP of current M4) that has been going on for almost a year...

Really, those Red Jacket guys are f-ing amazing!! To trump the entire industry with their revolutionary piston driven AR assembled by the human equivalent of a pet circus monkey.

</div></div>

Theres really nothing revolutionary (which I can see has been sarcastically pointed out, but this is just incase) about it, I have a factory about 20 minutes from my house that makes piston conversions for all ARs (cant remember the name of the company now that I am actually typing about them), and they are well known and respected and im sure are better and cheaper than "Monkey with a Dremel University".

Ok, a few minutes ago I tune into Discovery Channel to watch another show, which the guide said was on. But what was on?... You probably guessed it, Red Jackoff.

So, they are in Vegas with their butt buddies at Rifle Dynamics and Kris, the shop's resident pet Circus Monkey is in RD's shop supposedly repairing their game changing, revolutionary, soon to be new U.S. M4 replacement, POS, and as he has it on the bench I notice it has a BLACK hydraulic buffer in it.

Then later at the range, Will can’t get it to run full auto and throws his usual tantrum then opens up the weapon and master weapons builder he is, notices it has a STANDARD - GOLD C.A.R. buffer and claims "Vince really screwed the pooch" by putting the standard buffer in. I ran the DVR, which buffers the last hour back and framed it forward and 100% the black hydraulic buffer was in it on the bench. So, either it was all just staged for dramatic effect (fraud for what is supposed to be a reality show), or the little Circus Monkey really ass raped Vince.

So, if you are DOE or DoD or anyone with an IQ above imbecile, would you buy weapons from guys who can’t put them together, or have little assclowns sabotaging them??? Can you imagine them trying to supply on a military contract??? Now, that would be worth watching.

No wonder Vince left. What a bunch of dishonest incompetent merchants of fraud.

General Darden should be bitch slapped for even having his name associtaed with this company and thier BS show.

Did you watch him put the buffer in? Re watch the part where he goes to install the new buffer...There are two screw ups that are fixed in the next frame. I do not think the boyfriend on this show is truely a gunsmith.

He's not a gunsmith, but according to his bio, he met the daughter at a party and needed a job and started out sweeping floors, but "under Will's tutelage he can now completely build a rifle"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's not a gunsmith, but according to his bio, he met the daughter at a party and needed a job and started out sweeping floors, but "under Will's tutelage he can now completely build a rifle"

</div></div>

I remember one episode not to long ago, Chris the red-tard laughed and said "Gunsmithing is easy"!

Like to hear him tell that to a real Gunsmith.

Ya those "Security Contractors" really ran that gun hard, 30 rounds at fifty yards from a rest. Bam, SEALS here comes Red Jacket.

I used to watch the show for comedic value but now they are just giving the industry a bad image.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 8up</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's not a gunsmith, but according to his bio, he met the daughter at a party and needed a job and started out sweeping floors, but "under Will's tutelage he can now completely build a rifle"

</div></div>

I remember one episode not to long ago, Chris the red-tard laughed and said "Gunsmithing is easy"!

Like to hear him tell that to a real Gunsmith. </div></div>

LOL
I dont ever think I have seen him gunsmith, I always just see him using a dremel tool on something in the back round lol. That guy truly is a pet circus jackoff monkey.

Well, he's an aspiring singer/songwriter (something about a dying cat getting strangled) and got an audition with Ted Nugent. His musical talent is competetion for today's tunes, so he does have a chance. Ted, on the other hand had no comment about his singing or guitar string wiggling (because it wasn't playing).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marcus85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya those "Security Contractors" really ran that gun hard, 30 rounds at fifty yards from a rest. Bam, SEALS here comes Red Jacket. </div></div>
Not to mention the General who didn't want to be seen yet the camera crew got a full frontal view of him in the SUV. Not that American Guns is any better but at least they can build a 1911 from a block of steel. Sure they do just as much peackocking around as Red Jacket building $20k .50 cals which look like shit but I have to think that Red Jacket is doing some things behind closed doors that the general public is not allowed to see.......I take that back actually. They put Magpul iron sights on an AK and all of a sudden they've created a new weapon.

couldn't they at least have found a hot fake daughter?

wait that is his daughter? It all makes sense now.

I love how at the end if the last episode, Will brought his daughter and Chris to a Vegas wedding chapel. Freakin cheap ass, doesn't want to have to pay for a full blown wedding and a gown for his daughter, so he jumps at the chance to pay $100.00 to get it knocked outa the way...........CLASSIC!!

Here's an idea:
Develop a "GAME CHANGING" AK 47 with...

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Direct Gas Impingment !!!!!

Hey, at least it would be an original thought from these jerk sticks !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seth8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love how at the end if the last episode, Will brought his daughter and Chris to a Vegas wedding chapel. Freakin cheap ass, doesn't want to have to pay for a full blown wedding and a gown for his daughter, so he jumps at the chance to pay $100.00 to get it knocked outa the way...........CLASSIC!! </div></div>

That's how I would do it! Screw a big wedding, let kids have the money for a down payment on a house or something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shoot 1st</div><div class="ubbcode-body">couldn't they at least have found a hot fake daughter?

wait that is his daughter? It all makes sense now. </div></div>

Thats EXACTLY what I said from day 1 with that American Guns show (except she is hot if your like 15-18).

Re: Red Jacket .458 socom

<span style="font-weight: bold">Yes Man; Butt Boy; Assclown; Pet Circus Monkey: See "Kris" of Sons of Guns</span>

I guess being Will's "Yes Man" as stated in Kris's Bio below has paid off for him. Looks like Will orchestrated a quasi-shotgun wedding in Vegas... So, the little snaggle tooth circus monkey offspring may be closer than first anticipated.

The kid will probably be a wiz with a Dremel tool and a hammer and keep the Red Jacket legacy alive...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

kris-ford-400x400.jpg

This is from Will's "Pet Circus Monkey's" Bio: That year, Kris met Will's daughter Stephanie Hayden at a party. Kris was in need of a job and Stephanie offered him an apprenticeship at Red Jacket. He started out by sweeping floors <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">and now, under Will's tutelage, can build a gun from scratch</span>[/b<span style="font-style: italic">].( He couldnt even put a bolt carier group in an AR on the last episode...)</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">Kris that says his main job will always be "happily saying yes to Will"</span></span> <span style="font-style: italic">(Makes you wonder what's really going on there behind the scenes...)</span>

Here is what the likey offsping would look like from Kris the ultimate assclown (above) and snaggle tooth (pictured below).

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">The Snaggle Tooth Circus Monkey:</span>

3831376531-1.jpg

<span style="font-style: italic">(I have to admit though, the Circus Monkey does look smarter than both of them)</span> </div></div>

Amazingly enough that she-male actually has a kid with another guy. Kind of disgusting to think there's actually two guys who willingly slept with her. Will probably just wants her or whatever the f'k it is to have someone else take care of it.

I got a AK-74 build from them last year. I took it out to the range and to my surprise, it was full auto! I thought that maybe I was day dreaming and loaded up 3 rounds in the mag. Squeezed the trigger, checked the mag and it was empty! I was feeling a bit scared because I don't have a class III license. I called Red Jacket and was told to ship it back to them. I did, but I also asked if they were going to reimburse me for shipping. They said yes, just scan the receipt and e-mail it to them. They even gave me a "special" e-mail to send it to because of all the fan mail. I sent the scan to that e-mail and waited..and waited...and waited...in fact I'm still waiting! Just about 1 year now. It is a good build, but I resent the fact that I had to pay the shipping for their screw up! It also took a long time to get the rifle back. They even lied to me! I called them about 5 days after I know they received the rifle and I was told "we just got". I told them that was amazing since some guy signed for it 5 days earlier! The build is quality, but their customer service sucks and they still owe me $40!

<span style="font-weight: bold">USMC Issues Order to HK:</span>
Hecker & Koch was awarded a competitive contract to produce the US Marine Corps' new Infantry Automatic Rifle (IAR). The formal "Full Rate Production" announcement by the Marines caps a competition that began more than three years ago. <span style="font-style: italic">-Courtesy NSSF</span>

Bummer, I guss Will was three years late and about 100 IQ points short on this one...

Maybe Will can convince PM Soldier Weapons his piston driven AR "Game Changer" is the way to got for big army. I'm sure there wont be any qustions about RJ's ability to produce a quality product under Mil contract... A chance for Kris to show his true qualities and gunsmithing prowess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am amazed that the show continued after Will and Stephanie lost their FFLs and were barred from holding one in a settlement with the ATF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Guns#Bureau_of_Alcohol.2C_Tobacco_and_Firearms_settlement

Legal shuffle of an LLC owned FFL aside, how can you continue to have a show about an "owner" who doesn't actually own the business and technically is unable to proceed with manufacturing or transacting firearms?
</div></div>

Thats exactly what I was saying, I mean thats just such an embarrassment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ultraman550</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amazingly enough that she-male actually has a kid with another guy. Kind of disgusting to think there's actually two guys who willingly slept with her. Will probably just wants her or whatever the f'k it is to have someone else take care of it. </div></div>

I've done worse, just say-in.
wink.gif

this thread is still amazingly funny.

we watch it at home and the future-wife asked me:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"why does this kris guy have problems in a gun-shop when you are going the same thing at the kitchen table?"</div></div>

im pretty sure their super secret game changer was a vltor upper w/ a stock gas piston kit. awesome stress test though, and their demonstrated accuracy of a 5" group at 15yds was mind-blowing. i wonder when GE will be buying their patents and paying them to pick their brain?

so much fail with their amazingly ugly "women's gun" - more future-wife questions:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "why is that thing so ugly? I wouldn't buy that thing." </div></div>

i would really hope that people don't take that show seriously, but i have a sneaking suspicion that they do.

did anybody get pictures of their SHOT show booth?

Even wikipedia knows they're a joke. This is regarding to the Masterkey idea:

"This weapon design is easily purchased from other weapon makers that have sold it for many years but Will still 'comes up with the idea'."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread is still amazingly funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"why does this kris guy have problems in a gun-shop when you are going the same thing at the kitchen table?"</div></div>

im pretty sure their super secret game changer was a vltor upper w/ a stock gas piston kit. awesome stress test though, and their demonstrated accuracy of a 5" group at 15yds was mind-blowing. i wonder when GE will be buying their patents and paying them to pick their brain?

so much fail with their amazingly ugly "women's gun" - more future-wife questions:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "why is that thing so ugly? I wouldn't buy that thing." </div></div>

i would really hope that people don't take that show seriously, but i have a sneaking suspicion that they do.

did anybody get pictures of their SHOT show booth? </div></div>

They didn’t have a booth at SHOT, according to the show guide.

Some of my guys saw Steph and Circus Monkey walking around, but not Will. I thought maybe they were in Rifle Dynamics booth since they are butt boys for Will too, but they didn’t have a booth either.

A friend of mine who is a gunsmith (one of the top AK builders in the US) was looking for Will, because he ripped of Krebs who is a friend of his and us. This guy is a former Army Ranger and benches over 400lb. He got mad at his boss one day (a 4th DAN Black Belt and current SF 18Bravo) and threw him across the room.

Good thing he didn’t find Will because I didn’t bring enough cash to bail him out of jail.

I would have paid to see the event though...

From what my guy said, they got a lot of sarcastic comments made to them and laughed at.

I think they probably thought everyone would mob them like celebrities.

I never saw them, but then we were in meetings a lot with major military commands and LE agencies, RJ was never mentioned in any of the meetings, so I guess they missed that boat too.

My guess is that after a day or so of walking around getting snickered at and having comments made and seeing what real, serious firearms manufacturers are and realizing what joke they are, they left the show.

If I would have seen Will there with camera’s trailing him I would have had a few words for him regarding ripping of a certain suppressed .458 SOCOM concept, which probably would have made the reel for an episode. But, interestingly NAVSOC is talking with us, not RJ who they consider a joke. They said “they would never even consider getting within 100 miles of that circus”

I’m just saying…

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jordan @ NTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to watch the show for comedic value but now they are just giving the industry a bad image. </div></div>

what he said, I just can't watch it any longer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread is still amazingly funny.

did anybody get pictures of their SHOT show booth? </div></div>

They didn’t have a booth at SHOT, according to the show guide.

Some of my guys saw Steph and Circus Monkey walking around, but not Will. I thought maybe they were in Rifle Dynamics booth since they are butt boys for Will too, but they didn’t have a booth either.

A friend of mine who is a gunsmith (one of the top AK builders in the US) was looking for Will, because he ripped of Krebs who is a friend of his and us. This guy is a former Army Ranger and benches over 400lb. He got mad at his boss one day (a 4th DAN Black Belt and current SF 18Bravo) and threw him across the room.

Good thing he didn’t find Will because I didn’t bring enough cash to bail him out of jail.

I would have paid to see the event though...

From what my guy said, they got a lot of sarcastic comments made to them and laughed at.

I think they probably thought everyone would mob them like celebrities.

I never saw them, but then we were in meetings a lot with major military commands and LE agencies, RJ was never mentioned in any of the meetings, so I guess they missed that boat too.

My guess is that after a day or so of walking around getting snickered at and having comments made and seeing what real, serious firearms manufacturers are and realizing what joke they are, they left the show.

If I would have seen Will there with camera’s trailing him I would have had a few words for him regarding ripping of a certain suppressed .458 SOCOM concept, which probably would have made the reel for an episode. But, interestingly NAVSOC is talking with us, not RJ who they consider a joke. They said “they would never even consider getting within 100 miles of that circus”

I’m just saying…
</div></div>

If your buddy would have clocked Will one in the suck hole that would have been

A GAME CHANGER!!!!!!!!!!
I would have real high hopes for them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your buddy would have clocked Will one in the suck hole that would have been

A GAME CHANGER!!!!!!!!!!
I would have real high hopes for them! </div></div>

Cant stop laughing thinking about the next episode featuring his "tactical feeding tube"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your buddy would have clocked Will one in the suck hole that would have been

A GAME CHANGER!!!!!!!!!!

Cant stop laughing thinking about the next episode featuring his "tactical feeding tube"</div></div>

It would have been a tactical <span style="font-weight: bold">quad</span> feeding tube with suppressor, of course.

I watched the show a while back and after words just had to have one of those fancy spinning Saiga shot gun things..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your buddy would have clocked Will one in the suck hole that would have been

A GAME CHANGER!!!!!!!!!!

Cant stop laughing thinking about the next episode featuring his "tactical feeding tube"</div></div>

It would have been a tactical <span style="font-weight: bold">quad</span> feeding tube with suppressor, of course. </div></div>

Now thats a game changer!

I was kind of hoping to run into them at SHOT. Seeing how I always think before I speak it would have been an interesting conversation.

I never saw them although I did hear that Will was there. One of the other press guys told me he had a meeting scheduled with him. They did not have a booth or any displays that I saw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am amazed that the show continued after Will and Stephanie lost their FFLs and were barred from holding one in a settlement with the ATF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Guns#Bureau_of_Alcohol.2C_Tobacco_and_Firearms_settlement

Legal shuffle of an LLC owned FFL aside, how can you continue to have a show about an "owner" who doesn't actually own the business and technically is unable to proceed with manufacturing or transacting firearms?
</div></div>

All that happened a couple years before the show started. read the article

Just watched Sons of Badly Performed Abortions, and lo and behold, he's explaining a P-38, and they then show an image of some german NCO... with a Luger.

Edit

wait, yep. let's fire that 100yo pistol with handmade ammo... no shield, not even a riggers glove on in case it explodes... -.-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am amazed that the show continued after Will and Stephanie lost their FFLs and were barred from holding one in a settlement with the ATF.

</div></div>

All that happened a couple years before the show started. read the article </div></div>

Thank you, I realize that. Which was my comment. I am amazed the show went forward given that their subject was a disgraced FFL who was only in business because he had to have the business and FFL in someone else's name. E.g. they are making a show about an owner and manufacturer who is not legally allowed to own or manufacture. He is only permitted to shoot stuff at the range, talk to the customers, and do the books.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am amazed that the show continued after Will and Stephanie lost their FFLs and were barred from holding one in a settlement with the ATF.

</div></div>

All that happened a couple years before the show started. read the article </div></div>

Thank you, I realize that. Which was my comment. I am amazed the show went forward given that their subject was a disgraced FFL who was only in business because he had to have the business and FFL in someone else's name. E.g. they are making a show about an owner and manufacturer who is not legally allowed to own or manufacture. He is only permitted to shoot stuff at the range, talk to the customers, and do the books. </div></div>

I know I have said the same thing like 100 times, but I still cant get over that, its just so disgraceful.

and here we have all these great shops and builders out there......and some one makes a show about these clown rig mutants.

what a nightmare and embarrassment for serious builders and businesses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: command450</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
what a nightmare and embarrassment for serious builders and businesses. </div></div>

The worst part I've found is a lot of my friends watch the show and think the shops is actually legitimate and want to pay out the crazy numbers they want for their "Katana" and "Desert Assault Rifle" or whatever they call their "game-changing" piston AR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocBach</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: command450</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
what a nightmare and embarrassment for serious builders and businesses. </div></div>

The worst part I've found is a lot of my friends watch the show and think the shops is actually legitimate and want to pay out the crazy numbers they want for their "Katana" and "Desert Assault Rifle" or whatever they call their "game-changing" piston AR. </div></div>

Like I said in an earlier post, when do you cross the line into fraud?? If you use what is billed as a "reality show" and very little of what you do is actual reality, like DOE or DOD interest or potential purchases in ANYTHING they do, but make people beleive you do, who dont know about the Marines already going with the HK, or the two track program PM Solder Weapons had been undertaking for the past year, which Red Jacket is not and you mislead people using the show to sell products...

But they have 19 good reviews on google, lol...

This is my favorite: <span style="font-style: italic">"I im just 10 but I love there show . I I'm a gun kid my dad has an M4A1 30 round clip semi auto fiesta gun I ever shot"</span>... Sounds like one of their clients.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But they have 19 good reviews on google, lol...

This is my favorite: <span style="font-style: italic">"I im just 10 but I love there show . I I'm a gun kid my dad has an M4A1 30 round clip semi auto fiesta gun I ever shot"</span>... Sounds like one of their clients. </div></div>

Ya, Bubba, Boo, Cooter, thier cousins and Manuel and apperantly Manuel's 10 year old son. The entire RJF fan club...