• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Well I finally looked up red jacket and it led me to "sons of guns" and let me just say
<span style="font-size: 17pt">FAIL !!!</span>

But I do believe that his daughter could orally remove the chrome from the silencer

711pw5.jpg

I find myself curiously aroused by her.

I guess nobody would watch if they just showed how they build AR's, AK's, handguns, and bolt rifles. I can't watch the stupid stuff the show on TV.

So I'm assuming you guys aren't lining up to get your redjacket gear from Brownells. I saw some of their merchandise there a couple of months ago and I thought... WHAT!! No brownells no...

Originally Posted By: desertrat1979
I guess the same principal that goes for gun owners goes for gun smiths. As a whole its really not an issue, but there are a few that go the distance of stupid, and if they cant dazzle you with dancing, the baffle you with bullshit. Between SoG and AG, the most positive thing I see is both shows encourage women to become more active with firearms. Something I like because it makes my wife more interested. The drama and false suspense is pointless, but it helps put eyes on the tv these days. I honestly dont see anything that is damaging to gun owners though. Ignorant? A little. Sloppy work? Sure. And full of bullshit in both shows to boot. SoG has been getting several celebs on to spice things up and AG, well....the wife n daughter eye candy are about all its got going for now. They both like to blow shit up, meh, wouldnt miss it if that went away. With all the other crap on now a days, these two shows arent the worst of em.

American-Guns-001.jpg

300_2390734.jpg

I don't have cable or satellite and I have no idea what a red jacket is, but if these two get it on in some sick sinful mom-daughter lesbo XXX action I'm signing up for Direct TV right away.

I may have just been bitter about reading so much of this thread not knowing who any of these people were, that it was a show, etc. I don't miss cable, but when you don't have it it can shock you how many times you and your wife will be out to dinner with another couple and one of them will mention some show you've never heard of, yet it is supposed to be the most popular thing going.

This is from Red Jackets web page. One can only hope their work is better than their grammar...

"We are very sorry on the past delays but we finally have the improved trigger bar manufacturing process in place and has ramped up our production substantially. We now are having these Extruded , so we have a smoother and higher tolerance bar that requires substantially less hand work and no warppage or risk of binding!"