• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Relief of College debt.

Small price, that's already paid. No more welfare, food stamps or any other free shit is the trade off.
Illegals would run for the border heading back. Local, state and federal taxes will be reduced.
You are thinking about you. Not what is best for the Republic. It would remove the voter base that keeps the piglosi, AOC, finestien and the rest in office.
But if you can't see that....

Yeah, but it won’t. I remember when I was getting my EMS training at the local community college (out of my pocket, I found it fun), we’ll lots of people at the college were buying laptops and all sorts of other shit with their grants or whatever, most also didn’t really improve their lives much.

If it’s money being handed out by gov it WILL be abused to all hell, ESLs will flock to it, as will domestic bums.

It really didn’t cost me much to get lots of my EMS certs, I mean if you were young and broke, or old stupid and broke, get a roommate and most any job, and you could easily save enough for most any community college program. If you can’t pass that low bar of entry, there’s not much anyone can do for you if you can’t even give half a fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Mabey I am just pissy this morning, but this tugs at my taint. We didn't have a lot of money growing up. My pop was an enlisted man in the Air Force. I was one of those that joined the Army in the late 80's "open-contract" (read infantry). I didn't join for any noble reason-only to change my financial situation (it took being in the Army to teach me that). I took the college bonus and paid into the GI Bill. When I was in, I'd take compressed college classes at Ft Campbell when I was not in the field. Did my time in the Middle East, re-enlisted and went into a medical field. When I got out of the military, I used my GI bill, and would take classes while working full time. I didn't earn my PhD until I was in my 40's. No fucking debt, I payed that shit with sweat and service.

Blowing off $50K in college debt for these fuck-sticks is complete bullshit. I'm not going to get all that lost time back (family, play, hunting..etc). Moreover, I am not going to get a check for pay-back because I didn't suck welfare's tit.

Rant-off

Im all for it...provided I get a check for $50,000 tax free. Whets fair for one should be fair for all.

FEW

Great, I want all of my tuition, my wife’s tuition, my daughters, all seven years worth. I’ll take it in cash please

I've about had it with this cocksucking, motherfucking loan and debt forgiveness horseshit. That debt doesn't just magically disappear like a fart in the wind. Someone gas to pay for it and that someone is EVERYONE ELSE. No one should have to pay for someone else's education decisions. They chose to go, they should be the ones paying the hill. Don't want fucking debt? Either don't go or figure out a way to pay for it without owns.

Keep hearing ads on the radio for shitweasels that'll get people out of credit card debt for pennies on the dollar. Who forced you to buy shit? Who held a fucking gun to your head? You charged it, you fucking pay for it. Debts just don't evaporate. I'm getting sick of working and busting my ass so everyone else can sit on the couch and watch fucking TV.

Well, if you hate debt forgiveness so much, perhaps you best be talking to Corporate America, that's pretty much how they run everything.
Run up all the bills then do a chapter 11, tell everyone that you owe money to go F themselves and then start right back up doing the same thing again.

But sure let's make it near impossible for the common serf to do anything for debt relief, like how they changed the credit card bankruptcy rules to disallow the serfs from doing what all the corporations do.

Generally, the credit card companies got most or all of their actual money back and now want their 25% interest and fees and service charges, so F them too as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Well, if you hate debt forgiveness so much, perhaps you best be talking to Corporate America, that's pretty much how they run everything.
Run up all the bills then do a chapter 11, tell everyone that you owe money to go F themselves and then start right back up doing the same thing again.

But sure let's make it near impossible for the common serf to do anything for debt relief, like how they changed the credit card bankruptcy rules to disallow the serfs from doing what all the corporations do.

Generally, the credit card companies got most or all of their actual money back and now want their 25% interest and fees and service charges, so F them too as far as I'm concerned.

Similar to why I don’t consider most major airlines private business, with how much $$ they took, they are a public service at this point.

So all these college educated people that were incapable of reading a loan agreement are probably the same idiots that say a 4 year old can decide what sex they are, 12 year old boys can elect to have their testicles removed and girls of the same age can take testosterone treatments.

So are they going to rewrite the tax law for them also?

Loan forgiveness is a taxable event.
If they paid part of the loan off in the past and wrote that off on their taxes, that is another taxable event that has to be resolved. And there may be penalties involved with this scenario.

Most people don't understand that a lot of these people used a lot of that money to party, go on spring break, travel, buy cars, phones, IPads, drugs, etc.

What's next? Their car loan, credit cards, ... WHAT?

You borrowed it, you signed the paper, you owe the F'n money. Pay it back. I don't care if your degree is worthless and you can't get a job in "Ancient Art History of Basketweaving". Clean toilets to pay it back.

Agreed, take a loan pay it back.

The answer to student loans is to get the interest rates to a realistic level. I know grads that are paying 8% interest (and more) on six figure loans but paying half that on home loans and auto loans are 2%. The lenders have a loan that cannot be extinguished by bankruptcy, is insured by the government against default and has little service or origination responsibility. These should be low interest loans not a meal ticket for lenders.

I would like to see an investigation into how student loan lenders were able to get such a sweetheart deal.

I wrote the above opinion last year before interest rates started to rise but the concerns remain.

Reactions: Badjujuu
So all these college educated people that were incapable of reading a loan agreement are probably the same idiots that say a 4 year old can decide what sex they are, 12 year old boys can elect to have their testicles removed and girls of the same age can take testosterone treatments.

Na, they all got their degrees in economics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220420-075047_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220420-075047_Chrome.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 37
Democraps could kill two birds with one stone by offering reparations in the form of college debt relief.

Agreed, take a loan pay it back.

The answer to student loans is to get the interest rates to a realistic level. I know grads that are paying 8% interest (and more) on six figure loans but paying half that on home loans and auto loans are 2%. The lenders have a loan that cannot be extinguished by bankruptcy, is insured by the government against default and has little service or origination responsibility. These should be low interest loans not a meal ticket for lenders.

I would like to see an investigation into how student loan lenders were able to get such a sweetheart deal.

I wrote the above opinion last year before interest rates started to rise but the concerns remain.
the government took away the private banks from student loans years ago. the only one behind student loans are the feds.
that is how kids were allowed to get $100k and more in debt for a worthless liberal arts degree.

look at this ignorant cunt embarrass herself

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
That old black ho' needs shot before she really causes issues being as dumb as she is.
She's the one that told homeless people to 'go home'.
Fucking duh.

On relief of college debt ?
I paid my way thru college, why can't they ?
Are they somehow more deserving than we were ?
Are they somehow less capable than we were ? (well yea, but I digress).

I paid my way. I grew up poor white trash. Yeah, I got some grants nd scholarships. But also got a worthwhile degree. Busted my ass working 40 hours a week while taking a full class load too. Now I've got two in college that, oh yeah, because I worked my ass off and became moderately successful, I've got to pay for them as well. In fact, my oldest has a full tuition scholarship (cause she worked her ass off) and because I "make too much money" she has to declare it as income. Oh yeah, she works 30 hours a week in a PT clinic because that's what she wants to do, be a physical therapist, and she's leaning how the actual industry works. But fuck us, we're the wrong color, and not on food stamps. The Democrats can go eat a dick. This is how you make good people not give a shit about whatever "law" you pass. Two vodka limeades gets my real feelings on the subject apparently..

Reactions: lariat
I saw a meme recently. I tend to agree with it. How about we forgive medical debt for cancer patients instead of student loans?

• Love
Reactions: Longshot231
Governments using our money to pay for their votes.

As a citizen of the world, I can tell you this happens everywhere. At least parts of Europe, the welfare spending (aka buying poor voters) is relatively capped.

I say we fight for a capped "free money". It is linearly proportional to budget surplus that way everyone fiscally involved has some incentive for the country to run well. The politicians and welfare parasites will at least care about how the economy is going.

It is easy to send boys to war when one has no skin in it.

It is just as easy to spend for welfare when one has no coin in it.

I paid my way. I grew up poor white trash. Yeah, I got some grants nd scholarships. But also got a worthwhile degree. Busted my ass working 40 hours a week while taking a full class load too. Now I've got two in college that, oh yeah, because I worked my ass off and became moderately successful, I've got to pay for them as well. In fact, my oldest has a full tuition scholarship (cause she worked her ass off) and because I "make too much money" she has to declare it as income. Oh yeah, she works 30 hours a week in a PT clinic because that's what she wants to do, be a physical therapist, and she's leaning how the actual industry works. But fuck us, we're the wrong color, and not on food stamps. The Democrats can go eat a dick. This is how you make good people not give a shit about whatever "law" you pass. Two vodka limeades gets my real feelings on the subject apparently..

This right here. No one owes anyone a damn thing, and your personal character should demand that you pay off what you borrow, without bitching about it because you did it to yourself. We influence people with our lives, especially the next generation; they learn by watching.

Work you ass off, grind yourself to dust to get what you want if necessary. Lather, rinse, repeat. Welcome to capitalism.

Reactions: Texascbr