• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$47 per 1000? You've not been shopping much lately, have you?
Ya. I have. Just like when you couldn't get .22lr and they were price gouging. They price came down as it always does. I guess you have never been thru one of these before.

Ya. I have. Just like when you couldn't get .22lr and they were price gouging. They price came down as it always does. I guess you have never been thru one of these before.

No I haven't, and neither have you.

Order 1 hour ago, got confirmation number but says order number will be in a follow-up email.

LOL. They just cancelled the order. Oh well it was fun for a while!!!

Been there with brownells, they sent an invoice only to have it cancelled.
What you need to check is in view order detail "Qty Allocated" then you should have it, maybe.

Last edited:
Been there with brownells, they sent an invoice only to have it cancelled.
What you need to check is in view order detail "Qty Allocated" then you should have it, maybe.

Stock #
Description
Qty
Ordered:
Qty
Allocated:
Qty
Held:
Qty
Backordered:
Qty
Cancelled:
Unit
Price:
Item
CCI SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS CASE
1 1 0 00 $223.99 ORDER IN PROCESS
Mine says "ORDER SHIPPED" in the Item Status section, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Mines saying processing but shows it allocated so hoping for the best.

Hey now, we're not allowed to use "the G-word" on here... You'll get crucified and then banned for defending yourself. You MUST use the term "free-market capitalism inflation" instead...

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Hey now, we're not allowed to use "the G-word" on here... You'll get crucified and then banned for defending yourself. You MUST use the term "free-market capitalism inflation" instead...

🤣

Only when you’re doing it in threads you shouldn’t be......like the PX.

Did anyone catch what brownells had in stock this morning? It was CCI again but not sure which. Be real pissed if its the same item they cancelled on me yesterday.

It's been interesting tracking powder stock as it appears and disappears. You can see pretty substantial spikes where popular powders appear and disappear rapidly, and the slower downward curves for the less popular stuff. That's not at all surprising, but it's an interesting view of what powders are really niche or just not used much at all. Following those you tend to see a gentle slope and then it drops, which tells me a lot of desperate people see the table scraps of these unpopular powders and think "well, I guess I can find a way to use this?"

CCI 400’s both 1000 and 5000 count
Yep. I saw them, had a case in the cart, and then let it go. Got a shipping tracking number for my order of 400's from yesterday's release shortly after. Karma I suppose (I was worried the first order might still get cancelled :) ).

The positive is that there were primers - if even for 5 minutes, there have otherwise been none for months, and powder is getting more frequent. I would expect it to loosen up a bit more by summer, but probably have continued demand spikes along the way.

The 400’s yesterday lasted for 20-30mins, which is by far the longest I have seen in a while. Midsouth also had Varget last night for about 15minutes.

Could have been a good day, but I was too indecisive

Performance Shooting in NY has Berger VLD targets in 105 and 140 grain. I bought 1K of the 140s and 500 of the 105s. They had low stock of the 105s but they should have about 2K left of the 140s I hope...ordered this morning and they have already sent me a shipment notice

Status
Not open for further replies.