• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reloading discord is a GOLDMINE. The subforums are Fudd as fuck, but the live updating on shit in stock is badass. I was dreading doing a precision load development for my 77 SMk 5.56 load, but now I have a 8 pound jug of the proper powder to do my loads. I've never felt more relieved. Which is fucking sad. But, we are where we are.

That reloading discord is a GOLDMINE. The subforums are Fudd as fuck, but the live updating on shit in stock is badass. I was dreading doing a precision load development for my 77 SMk 5.56 load, but now I have a 8 pound jug of the proper powder to do my loads. I've never felt more relieved. Which is fucking sad. But, we are where we are.
So I figured out how to sign up for the notifications...will it send me a text or just post a notification on the site?

Brownells had a bunch of SMK in stock. I was able to grab another 500 77s.

VihtaVuori N320 and VihtaVuori N32C available at Midsouth...4lb and 1lb respectively

So I figured out how to sign up for the notifications...will it send me a text or just post a notification on the site?
I'm still trying to figure that part out. I was getting notifications, but now I'm not and I didn't change notification settings. I'm inept when it comes to notifications on apps and shit.

I'm still trying to figure that part out. I was getting notifications, but now I'm not and I didn't change notification settings. I'm inept when it comes to notifications on apps and shit.
Make sure the last item you were viewing was the in stock notifications. Maybe you clicked on something else last?

Powder valley has been killing it lately. I managed to get a few more lb of varget the other day.

Now if I could manage some primers before the discord bois show up, that would be nice.

Brownells e-mailed me last night that my order was processed. I'm kind of shocked.

(5,000 cci 400 SRP)

awaiting shipping confirmation now. Still won't believe it until they hit my front step.
I love how their site says to click the back order button to back order but there is no back order button

Gotta be quick. lol But don't blame me, I didn't buy any. I'm good with large, need small. Really I was just so excited to see primers available anywhere I had to share with someone.

Reactions: Bullspotter
What's brownells charging now? Midway has them but they are like $160 something. Having a hard time pulling the trigger on those.
They were 150 right after I ordered saw PV got the in stock at 138 or something. Figures my luck haha.

Gotta be quick. lol But don't blame me, I didn't buy any. I'm good with large, need small. Really I was just so excited to see primers available anywhere I had to share with someone.
It’s appreciated. You tried. I posted the 6.5 staball on Pv and pretty sure it was gone by time anyone checked as well. My test script showed they had some H4350 today too but that went within minutes

Discord is a gold mine! I bought 12lbs of powder yesterday. I was a tad slow on the Varget though, I was kinda bummed about that. Thanks for sharing though!

I’ve been watching powder valley for primers, but it says no products available.
I understand out of stock, but I can’t reach the page like I can for powders.
I’ve have notifications at Midway in also and have not got the first email from them. I even went n and redone them.

I’ve been watching powder valley for primers, but it says no products available.
I understand out of stock, but I can’t reach the page like I can for powders.
I’ve have notifications at Midway in also and have not got the first email from them. I even went n and redone them.

They've gone to only showing listings for primers when they are available. A particular type of primer will pop up when in stock, then disappear again as soon as they sell out.

I believe the switch to removing out of stock listings was to combat those using bots to watch the out of stock pages.

I think PV has also limited primer purchases to 1 brick per customer, though I'm not sure if that's per day or per transaction, as I haven't purchased any from them since the panic started.

1000 isn't much, especially with the Hazmat tacked on, but it's still better than GunBroker prices (or prices here on the hide), and in theory allows more people access to at least some primers.

Reactions: Mudflap621
I believe the switch to removing out of stock listings was to combat those using bots to watch the out of stock pages.
that's not going to help as the 'bots' just look for a change in that page.

and yeah when they limit, but we pay hazmat and shipping, that really jacks up the unit cost for us. sux but i guess better than no primers or gb prices.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Discord is a gold mine! I bought 12lbs of powder yesterday. I was a tad slow on the Varget though, I was kinda bummed about that. Thanks for sharing though!
I find it isn’t being updated like it used to. I believe people on discord don’t share the notification of instock items like they did months ago. The bots post things very rarely and if you don’t jump on it within milliseconds your s.o.l.

I find it isn’t being updated like it used to. I believe people on discord don’t share the notification of instock items like they did months ago. The bots post things very rarely and if you don’t jump on it within milliseconds your s.o.l.

Yeah once they start giving notifications for things in stock I have learned just to go to the site and start digging. Thats when I found the Varget and 8133. There was only one can of each and it wasn't worth it to me to pay shipping fees for just one can of each powder. I did score on 8lbs of N140 though so I can't can't complain.

Yeah once they start giving notifications for things in stock I have learned just to go to the site and start digging. Thats when I found the Varget and 8133. There was only one can of each and it wasn't worth it to me to pay shipping fees for just one can of each powder. I did score on 8lbs of N140 though so I can't can't complain.
I’ve pretty much gave up on following the app. I honestly believe the websites have stifled the bots ability to find stuff. It’s just not working well at all anymore for me anymore.

Creedmoor Sports has Lapua LRP 6.5 CM brass in stock too, plus the new Sierra 169 gr matchings

Area 419 funnel kits back in stock.

funny but it's actually been OOS a lot... everything is flying (has flown) off the shelves, crazy.

Some idiot will buy them all and then post them on GB for $50/each!

Status
Not open for further replies.