• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Components in STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those primers were on midway for like 9min. Very slow drop in comparison to others.

Thanks for the heads up on milehigh... so happy to find some more 215s!!!!

I got some 215 from mile high also! About the only thing I have been able to snag through all this. Now for 215 primers......

Varget is still showing available on Midway website. But StaBall 6.5 sold out while I was poking around.

Accurate 5744 looks intriguing for my 375 double rifle but not at that price. $409.99?? What is Midway thinking?

Varget is still showing available on Midway website. But StaBall 6.5 sold out while I was poking around.

Accurate 5744 looks intriguing for my 375 double rifle but not at that price. $409.99?? What is Midway thinking?
Perhaps they are thinking that they are tired of seeing their products bought and immediately show up on GB for exorbitant prices and....well, wanted the $$ for themselves...perhaps???

Reactions: MAC702
Powder Valley has a few Vihtavuori powders but 2012, 2015 production WTF is that about.

Can't believe the Norma powder is still sitting at PV. I've got great results with URP for heavy 308's, and 203b for heavy 223's. URP is like a temp-stable RL17 for me...

Reactions: TicTacTex
Can't believe the Norma powder is still sitting at PV. I've got great results with URP for heavy 308's, and 203b for heavy 223's. URP is like a temp-stable RL17 for me...
Decided to give em a try. Looks like URP is alot like H4350 according to norma website

Reactions: Chickentoast
^I'm getting 2640 out of a 308 with a 208 eld-m seated long - URP is good stuff. Not finicky either...

IMG_20201125_124544.jpgIMG_20201125_141042.jpgIMG_20201125_141052.jpg

Last edited:
So Powder Valley has removed out of stock powder listings like they did to primers. Is this to combat the bots and distill users?

Prob to help us filter through pages of out of stock products. Being able to quickly view in stock only is nice 👍🏻

Reactions: fxdrider
In lay terms....

In the web / database world, it's a lot simpler to 'if exist, then show' versus 'grab the entire database, and if show all, then sort, then filter, then show'.

SG Ammo did this a while ago as well.

The downside is you don't get historical prices. Fine it's out of stock, but what did it sell for? Which PV has always been kind of the street standard of fair market value.

Powder Valley has a few Vihtavuori powders but 2012, 2015 production WTF is that about.
It's called their powder is so expensive no one buys it.
So Powder Valley has removed out of stock powder listings like they did to primers. Is this to combat the bots and distill users?
Not on my computer. It still shows everything out of stock. Nothing has changed as far as I can see. It doesn't show primers but shows all powders.

Reactions: Colt250
Always sells out quickly. It’s crazy people have been buying this much powder and are able to use it without primers being restocked.

Grafs is showing a lot of Accurate and Vihtavuori powders in stock.

Me too. Seen just about every other H powder drop multiple times in the last few weeks across the major sites, but no H1000.

Got an email alert at 2:21pm from Midway that they had Varget in stock, but I was away from my phone. It was gone by the time I saw the message! 🤬

Powder Valley has some Norma powders in stock

Edit: I have found you still have to view every item listing, as sorting by availability does not bring to the top everything that is actually available.

Last edited:
Classic Firearms has 1000rd. cases of Tula .223 55gr FMJ steel-cased non-corrosive ammo in stock for $499...

Not the best price overall, but considering I've seen it recently going for up to $899...I just put my order in, because $0.50 a round aint that bad in this climate! Plus, an extra 1K rounds never hurts... And being steel-cased, I don't have to worry about picking the shit up off the ground, or breaking out the brass-catcher either. 👍🏼

Get it while it's hot!

Last edited:
I had a case of CCI 400 in my cart and I didn’t check out fast enough.. gone ...dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.