• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

reloading manuals?

stang_j_99

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2011
Bryan TX
My wife got us a table and I am wanting to try and put my loading data on it along with some PDF versions of manuals or at least some of the loading data from them. Anyone have any insight on where to get some in PDF form?

Re: reloading manuals?

Try this one:

Lapua reloading guide

There are a couple of the Sierra load maps listed on Accurate Shooter if you go into the cartridge pages.

If you are brand new to reloading though I'd suggest investing in a manual to read up on all the ins and outs, failing that read the stickies at the top of the reloading page thoroughly.

Re: reloading manuals?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jagged77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this one:

Lapua reloading guide

There are a couple of the Sierra load maps listed on Accurate Shooter if you go into the cartridge pages.

If you are brand new to reloading though I'd suggest investing in a manual to read up on all the ins and outs, failing that read the stickies at the top of the reloading page thoroughly. </div></div>

not sure how i missed your post. Anyhow Iam not brand new to reloading. I have manuals. I just wanted some stuff to put on the tablet for tinkering. Just thought it would be useful and handy. Thanks for the link also.

I did finish downloading the all of the info from the link that i posted. WOW is all I can say this guy has spent alot of time on this thing. I has some neat features and its free!! Firearm manuals from a-z. tons of stuff