• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember they didn’t have shields or breaching tools ?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
So it was too dangerous for them to confront a deranged tranny killing children.

Hers some new video - more lies .
These badges state murder apes for no reason just stood around while children were murdered- but they did heroically arrest a mother trying to get in and save the children .

Makes cop Dick suckers even more repugnant and repulsive.

Last edited:
Sorry title should say breaching tools not breeding - fucking auto correct

I watched a minute and fourty one seconds. Now I need to stop watching before I have to go find a mother fucker to punch in the mouth.

Reactions: Maggot
Thank you I actually didn’t realize I could now I have . Thanks for looking out !

IMG_8798.jpeg

Might want to try again…

Sirhr

Think I almost may have it right this time . Maybe - although breeding tools may have been more interesting
Or appropriate. Consider the world they are creating is the same one their own children and grandchildren will live in. They can shield themselves from the King's boots but not their posterity. Sad really, how short sighted are men.

I'd like to see some data showing where these officers kids go to school.
It seems to me that if I were a cop and my kid was in that school, no order from above would stop me from going in.

Honestly, if it happened, I don't need to be a cop to go in. I'm going in. Fuck their orders.

Food for thought:
Wasn't there also some people who worked in the twin towers, that were magically late, or called in sick that morning?

@Mike Casselton, strange you should bring that up. The Mrs. was supposed to start working @ the restaurant at the top of the tower. It was called Windows on the World. She was to be the head pastry chef. The day before she to start her OB-GYN called, she had an opening. The Mrs watched the attack in the waiting room. The head chef was on the ground floor getting his eye glasses fixed.

Maxwell

Reactions: mtrmn
I don’t know why anyone is surprised by this. There is a whole thread here on the Hide canonizing a female Office for pulling a kid out of a lake. For simply doing the job she was paid and trained to do. A job that she signed up for.

This is a lesson in mindset. When you do this, you are telling cops that simply showing up and collecting your paycheck, your health insurance, your benefits, your perks, your industry discounts and everything else is good enough.

Actually doing your fucking job, makes you a fucking hero.

Furthermore, we tell cops, every single day that their job is one of the most dangerous jobs in the country. When they’re not even in the freaking top 10 dangerous jobs!

Somehow a cop doing their job, that they are paid for is worthy of hero status, but the guy that goes out in the thunderstorm and risks his life to get your power back on, is just doing his job. The guy that goes up on the roof to roof the house so families can live under it safe and warm. He’s just doing his job.

If the power guy dies in the line of duty, or the roofer falls off the roof and dies, they’ll be no parade. They’ll be no group of armed bandits walking around with badges with black bands on them.

Stop treating cops like heroes for simply doing the job we pay them to do. The job they signed up for.

IMG_0171.jpeg

Not saying there wasn't hinky stuff with 9/11...

...but to be fair, there were what, 20,000 people that worked there?

If even 1% were late or sick....that's still 200 people.
That was my thought. Actually more like 50,000, I'm sure there were people late and calling in sick every day of the year.

I don’t know why anyone is surprised by this. There is a whole thread here on the Hide canonizing a female Office for pulling a kid out of a lake. For simply doing the job she was paid and trained to do. A job that she signed up for.

This is a lesson in mindset. When you do this, you are telling cops that simply showing up and collecting your paycheck, your health insurance, your benefits, your perks, your industry discounts and everything else is good enough.

Actually doing your fucking job, makes you a fucking hero.

Furthermore, we tell cops, every single day that their job is one of the most dangerous jobs in the country. When they’re not even in the freaking top 10 dangerous jobs!

Somehow a cop doing their job, that they are paid for is worthy of hero status, but the guy that goes out in the thunderstorm and risks his life to get your power back on, is just doing his job. The guy that goes up on the roof to roof the house so families can live under it safe and warm. He’s just doing his job.

If the power guy dies in the line of duty, or the roofer falls off the roof and dies, they’ll be no parade. They’ll be no group of armed bandits walking around with badges with black bands on them.

Stop treating cops like heroes for simply doing the job we pay them to do. The job they signed up for.

View attachment 8337364
Amen.

And stop shutting down f ing 8 lane highways cause some pig was typing or texting and ran off the road and died.

SMFH