• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

remmy 700 s/a chassis

bentbolt308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2011
Eastern iowa
im looking at the different chassis they have for the remmy s/a. i like "the look" of the tac21, and xlr. im not to fond for the aics chassis nothing against the company they make top of the line product. im wondering the pros and cons of the tac21 and xlr poeple have had and would reccomend. i have looked and handled a few but not shot one yet.

Re: remmy 700 s/a chassis

There is a plethora of information already out there on these:

XLR
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1910387

Tac21
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2625016

Do you have any specific questions not answered on previous threads and maybe someone can chime in on that?
The best option is to get behind as many as you can and see what works best for you. Peoples selection is a matter of personal opinion, there isn't really a one chassis suits all.

Manners with mini chassis too... love mine.

Manners with mini chassis too...
iPad.gif

You could also take a look at the Mcree's Precision chassis if you haven't already and it looks along the lines of a tac chassis. Scott is a great guy to deal with and goes the extra mile to make sure you're going to be happy and they're aren't very expensive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rideHPD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could also take a look at the Mcree's Precision chassis if you haven't already and it looks along the lines of a tac chassis. Scott is a great guy to deal with and goes the extra mile to make sure you're going to be happy and they're aren't very expensive. </div></div>

Big +1

I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Everything is adjustable and it has accommodations for any accessories you could possibly want. It is all very well thought out and put together.

I've had several chassis setups and the only one I've kept is the Whiskey3, it just feels right. Running a Manners with the mini chassis is hard to beat if you want a more traditional looking rifle.