• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reporter that broke the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting found suicided

Blasphemy indeed but knowing what we know about Xiden and Cameltoe and their agenda and what they have been doing, would you rather have Killary and company?

Blasphemy indeed but knowing what we know about Xiden and Cameltoe and their agenda and what they have been doing, would you rather have Killary and company?
Negative Ghost Rider. I would rather none of that criminal element be in the White House.

If Killary and Co. had won in 2016 we would have already experienced Xiden and the Whore's future communist agenda.

Negative Ghost Rider. I would rather none of that criminal element be in the White House.

If Killary and Co. had won in 2016 we would have already experienced Xiden and the Whore's future communist agenda.
Well yeah BUT, my question was theoretical if you could hit a button and the current admin was instantly replaced with Killary (and no one else) would you?

puOJBLRC.jpeg

Well yeah BUT, my question was theoretical if you could hit a button and the current admin was instantly replaced with Killary (and no one else) would you?
No. Why replace one communist criminal regime with another? The answer would be the same if Killary were in office and you asked if you'd rather have Xiden and the Whore.

It's like asking if you would rather replace your colon cancer with prostate cancer. Both are fatal.