• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Reticles for Meopta Optika 6 scopes.

Best I can tell from available pictures, the illumination battery is likely integrated into the side parallax knob.

Nope. I ordered the 4.5-27 with Ilya's reticle from DVOR and havent heard anything.

I ordered one of the DVOR specials, Meopta Optrika 5-30x56 34mm with MRAD reticle. Site says shipping in three weeks although not holding my breath. I will post a review when it gets in. Sounds to good to be true, I hope I am wrong. If I am, $690 shipped was a pretty good deal, I think!!!!!!
That's an amazing deal. I am definitely looking forward to how you like it (how it performs). I am saving up to buy a scope soon, and have been considering getting this one for a while; so hearing your feedback will help. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm only into my first of the "1-3 weeks" guesstimate I was given. But, I'll sure be happy when I start reading that folks are receiving them.

Reactions: bman940
I'm only into my first of the "1-3 weeks" guesstimate I was given. But, I'll sure be happy when I start reading that folks are receiving them.

I'm sure you will be pleased when you receive yours. I am loving my Optika6's, 1-6x24 and 3-18x56. Putting the 3-18 on my air rifle today. It's Air Rifle Certified so bring on the Springer's! It should be big fun.

I'm sure you will be pleased when you receive yours. I am loving my Optika6's, 1-6x24 and 3-18x56. Putting the 3-18 on my air rifle today. It's Air Rifle Certified so bring on the Springer's! It should be big fun.

I just got back to LA, so I will pick up my 5-30x56 when UPS Store opens tomorrow morning. Are they all springer certified?

ILya

@oldnmkid
How are you liking the glass and turret function of the 3-18x56?
Anything to report about it?

Lol! Nice reticle picture! If you had only been able to digitally extended that cable all the way across the field of view, you could have had the scope world abuzz about the new counter-sniper scope that you are getting ready to review.

Still, a great reticle picture.

Lol! Nice reticle picture! If you had only been able to digitally extended that cable all the way across the field of view, you could have had the scope world abuzz about the new counter-sniper scope that you are getting ready to review.

Still, a great reticle picture.

I was looking at a power line trying to get a quick look at CA which happens to be very well controlled.

ILya

Meopta is finally in the game!
Bout time. They have an amazingly good reputation, they just needed to modernize a bit.

Okay, so I just want to say that I am now very much appreciating this actual reticle picture. I am sort of shopping for a scope in this range for my LR308, as the 3-18 seems just about right for it. However, here’s the reticle picture shown on Sport Optics's site:

1568549952975.jpeg

This looks too heavy and dark for me, but your picture at 12 power looks about perfect to me. Especially since 10-12 power is a typical power range for every day shooting.

Thanks for the clear picture.

Okay, so I just want to say that I am now very much appreciating this actual reticle picture. I am sort of shopping for a scope in this range for my LR308, as the 3-18 seems just about right for it. However, here’s the reticle picture shown on Sport Optics's site:

View attachment 7147683

This looks too heavy and dark for me, but your picture at 12 power looks about perfect to me. Especially since 10-12 power is a typical power range for every day shooting.

Thanks for the clear picture.
FYI the reticles and all their subtensions were shared over in the other Optika6 thread in case you're curious. Looks like the main horizontal and vertical stadia in the 3-18 MRAD reticle are only .01 mil thicker than in the 5-30.

Yeah I completely forgot the 2.5-15 was the only SFP only Optika6. The 1-6 does however come in both. I actually have their Meostar 1-6 in BDC3 and it's a good reticle. That one is SFP. For the FFP, something with a great 1x and 6x reticle like the Kahles SM/SL or Vudu SR3 would be great. Although I do love the 3GR in my Kahles it's better suited to SFP.
what rifle cartridge ,, or velocity and ballistic coafcient is the bdc3 designed for

You will be a lot happier if you move past this BDC3 reticle. If you want to use the Z-Plus(MOA or MRAD as a BDC that is not a problem and can easily be dialed into your ballistics data.

Thank You for the detailed responses, gentlemen!

Keep them coming.

ILya
I need an easy to see (older eyes) reticle in the 2.5x14 SFP scope that is illuminated from them. Having said that, I don't find anywhere where the Meopta substentions are specified so I don't know if I would like them or not. Can someone advise me where I can get those details? Thanks,

I need an easy to see (older eyes) reticle in the 2.5x14 SFP scope that is illuminated from them. Having said that, I don't find anywhere where the Meopta substentions are specified so I don't know if I would like them or not. Can someone advise me where I can get those details? Thanks,

I was not involved with the reticles for that one, so I do not have that information.

You may have to ask Meopta.

ILya

Reactions: bman940
Here are the MRAD subtensions. I know they are also on another thread. Meopta isn't going to make the Z-Plus in the 2.5-15x44 scope. A shame since I think it might have been one of my favorite hunting magnification options.
Meopta is working hard to make the scopes that you guys want to use. Hopefully, they are moving in the right direction?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 10.11.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 10.11.34 AM.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 137
Their web page sucks for explaining which reticles are actually available. I’ve looked and looked and finally found a list of their reticles but no description other than a basic image. Also some of the names don’t tend to match from scope to the reticles page.

Am I losing my internet skills?

I hunt 4 direction shooting lanes for deer that go as far as 600 yards. Sometimes I have to take quick shots on bucks, no time to dial a scope. Decide distance hold and shoot . Bdc is quickest in that situation
Their web page sucks for explaining which reticles are actually available. I’ve looked and looked and finally found a list of their reticles but no description other than a basic image. Also some of the names don’t tend to match from scope to the reticles page.

I have been searching for weeks oN there website and online and cant find much info. I have called meopta USA and talked with them and sent emails, and they dont even know what there ballistic numbers are ,Meopta cant even tell me what ballistics are on each scope. SHOCKING TO ME THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THERE SELLING. never seen anything like it

Yeah it’s not very confidence inspiring is it? Well at least it may be only partially my internet skills?

It's not you, the site sucks.

I have been searching for weeks oN there website and online and cant find much info. I have called meopta USA and talked with them and sent emails, and they dont even know what there ballistic numbers are ,Meopta cant even tell me what ballistics are on each scope. SHOCKING TO ME THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THERE SELLING. never seen anything like it

Amen. I made a list of all Meopta scopes with full-size reticle images (just click the reticle thumbnails).

If you find one you like, call a Hide vendor, mention the Hide, and they can quote the lowest prices over the phone.

I haven't seen the list of DC'd scopes but there are a lot of guys including myself who like the 1-6x24 SFP Optika6 scope. I'm hoping to see some additional reticle options in the future. SAge, great job on the compilation of info. I know I have said it before, you do great work.

Attachments

• IMG_4247.jpeg
    IMG_4247.jpeg
    603.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 12.53.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 12.53.56 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 101
I am going to try to convince them to bring one or two of them back. The conversation had started.

ILya
I think I said this already but I sent a pretty lengthy email stating all the reasons they should keep that reticle. I was told it would be reviewed again but have yet to follow up. Hopefully you can push it over the edge.

Preachin tot he choir, I pass along all the pertinent info from you guys. The 1-6 SFP in Optika6 line is really a very nice optic.

Amen. I made a list of all Meopta scopes with full-size reticle images (just click the reticle thumbnails).

If you find one you like, call a Hide vendor, mention the Hide, and they can quote the lowest prices over the phone.

Well done! I can get you subtensions on most all if you want to complete the project.