• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ricochet Kills 2

Re: Ricochet Kills 2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got it whittled down to 220. I'm gonna try to give cav a run for his money!</div></div>

The key, for me, was to open a bunch of tabs as the shots are generally high angle and involve multiple impacts. The tabs allowed me a point of reference. I'd just experiment with POA and make note of the shot's actions and then figure out ways to maximize hits. This was especially crucial on the levels with multiple barrels to explode. I found several stages where with the proper point of aim, I could take out the targets without blowing the barrels which led to more kills with less ammo.

It was basically an exercise in continual resetting and experimentation until I felt I reached the minimum possible and then shot for score and moved on to the next level.

DAMN!!! That was hard! 302... took me a while too. Some of those levels are just aggravating as hell!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got it whittled down to 220. I'm gonna try to give cav a run for his money!</div></div>

The key, for me, was to open a bunch of tabs as the shots are generally high angle and involve multiple impacts. The tabs allowed me a point of reference. I'd just experiment with POA and make note of the shot's actions and then figure out ways to maximize hits. This was especially crucial on the levels with multiple barrels to explode. I found several stages where with the proper point of aim, I could take out the targets without blowing the barrels which led to more kills with less ammo.

It was basically an exercise in continual resetting and experimentation until I felt I reached the minimum possible and then shot for score and moved on to the next level. </div></div>

Just a bit OCD are you? hahaha

smile.gif