• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riffle for .25 ACP?

You've clearly never shot .22lr comp.

I have .223 rifles that can shoot better groups at 200y than your best 22lr group at 50y.

It's not even close. I'm talking factory ammo on both ends too.

I have a .223 AR that I would put up against the best 22lr money will buy in a 50y match.
Something tells me you don't have .223 AR that shot .15 MOA 5 groups at 50 y

Something tells me you don't have .223 AR that shot .15 MOA 5 groups at 50 y
How much do you want for your .15moa 5 group rifle?

Because it's worth about a million dollars. Unless we are using a different mathematical system.

I'll save you some time too, the conversion rate for $1million US is equivalent to roughly the Croation GDP.

I wonder if Americans go to Croation forums and propose stupid shit?

Just kidding, Americans couldn't find Croatia on a map with an arrow pointing to it. Nor could we be bothered to learn their language (whatever it is).
I take expectation to that remark! Everybody knows that Croatia is right next to the celery in the produce department. (Even us blonds! :D ).

• Haha
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
I actually have a whole shit-ton of .25 ACP to reload. But the jacketed boolits are not available. Readily. Every time a batch comes available I miss them. So I have a couple of tins of lead .25 Air gun projectiles to try and load. But honestly... have not had the cojones to load them. Very touchy with grain weight, etc.

It's basically a useless cartridge. And I have several .25's. Baby Colts and Brownings because I find tiny little guns fascinating. Like Kolibri's.

But eventually I'll get the nerve up to actually load. I have the dies. The primed cases. The (lead air gun) boolits. But holding out for jacketed.

The idea of a precision rifle in this pathetic, anemic, worthless cartridge has to either be the brainchild a troll or possibly the stupidest human being on the planet.

Sirhr

Last edited:
Reactions: Modoc
Apparently you need to be high on LSD and the Devil’s Lettuce to think this is an awesome idea.

I also had a 21 inch contender barrel made up in .25 ACP. I bought a Lothar Walker stainless steel barrel and sent it Bullberry Legacy to have them do the machining. I can hit a goofball at 100 yards with it. NO it serves no practical function. I just wanted one.

Reactions: Modoc
I also had a 21 inch contender barrel made up in .25 ACP. I bought a Lothar Walker stainless steel barrel and sent it Bullberry Legacy to have them do the machining. I can hit a goofball at 100 yards with it. NO it serves no practical function. I just wanted one.
This is the direction that I’d go personally. Contender barrel vs. whole new rifle.

The way I look at it is,,,
Primers are expensive nowadays.
25ACP only exceeds 22rf in FPE a small amount. Though one could throat the leade out some which would help speeds due to higher powder charges.
Probably never have the precision capability that 22rf has. Though one could likely reload less SD into it.
Bullets for sale aren't precisely made to a match grade standard. Though if custom swaged bullets were used then you might have something.

Have a couple hundred thousand primers on hand.
Weigh charges to less than a 10th which is a thing for tiny low volume cases and low ES.
Ream primer pockets.
Ream flash holes.
Turn necks.:ROFLMAO:
Swage lead bullets.
:p;):eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Buy a custom reamer matched to that brand of brass.
Buy a match barrel.

Okay never mind.

Last edited:
I can’t even think of something to contribute here,why dirty the .22 ‘s rep by mentioning it here?

I cannot overstate how much erection this thread gives me
IMG_7939.jpeg

“HHEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEE’sss VJJ!”