• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Interesting analysis.

It’s also quite suspicious that seemly the only image of Kyle handling the gun left handed during the entire ordeal is this enhanced image. This was after the prosecution state he set down the fire extinguisher so presumably had both hands free.

Also he didn’t have a pistol grip on the front of his AR so that white blob is not his fist. Final consideration is that he was wearing purple gloves so I’d say the enhanced image is complete bullshit.

Omions.png

• Sad
Reactions: Lawless
I noticed the same thing thing , she had the attitude that the court and her having to be there , was completely beneath her !
Just a suspicion, but she has to take time out of her day and away from her job where she might actually make a difference to testify in a case that should've never been brought before a grand jury, let alone have gone to trial. Of course I might be projecting or biased/blinded.

Not to nitpick but I don't think Grossbiceps can get charged with attempted murder since he never fired his glockenspiel.

I think it's possible he could get assault with a deadly weapon charge, though. But the only way he gets that charge is if the City thinks it'll get them out of his civil suit payout
Pretty sure pointing a gun at somebody is called “Felony Menacing“ and in some cases you may get shot.

Just a suspicion, but she has to take time out of her day and away from her job where she might actually make a difference
Just a suspicion, but she's never made a difference on anything ever once in her life.

She seems more like a "I'm hot enough to find a rich dumbass" kind of chick. Not super hot, but not unhot enough to know it and give it up.

The only thing left for the clown prosecutor to do is call him a raaaaa-cist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
Just a suspicion, but she's never made a difference on anything ever once in her life.

She seems more like a "I'm hot enough to find a rich dumbass" kind of chick. Not super hot, but not unhot enough to know it and give it up.
Whole lotta anger right there...

Well when the prosecutions own witnesses make the defendants argument valid, and there’s FBI aerial footage showing Rittenhouse fleeing an attacker that threatened his life earlier in the night verified by a eye witness, a witness testifying that said attacker chased Rittenhouse down and proceeded to lung for his rifle trying to disarm him. The other two douchebags physically attacking and pointing a firearm at someone fleeing their attacks which are a know pedophile and another convicted of assault and battery. I laughed when they were questioning him about pointing a gun at Kyle and he said “ you mean right before he vaporized my arm”! Yeah dumbass, right before that, ha ha. 😏 in a sane world there is no case against Rittenhouse. But Kareem Abdul jabar’s son can stab his elderly neighbor in the head repeatedly and get house arrest, really, what is this country degraded into?

Well when the prosecutions own witnesses make the defendants argument valid, and there’s FBI aerial footage showing Rittenhouse fleeing an attacker that threatened his life earlier in the night verified by a eye witness, a witness testifying that said attacker chased Rittenhouse down and proceeded to lung for his rifle trying to disarm him. The other two douchebags physically attacking and pointing a firearm at someone fleeing their attacks which are a know pedophile and another convicted of assault and battery. I laughed when they were questioning him about pointing a gun at Kyle and he said “ you mean right before he vaporized my arm”! Yeah dumbass, right before that, ha ha. 😏 in a sane world there is no case against Rittenhouse. But Kareem Abdul jabar’s son can stab his elderly neighbor in the head repeatedly and get house arrest, really, what is this country degraded into?
Too bad these guys weren't his neighbors.

EfcLDC2cS9VcXchQgJfoijKb6Scfzx2wifqwAasWNgAqCFJcBRKPf49BwTV4tnRZLY9NMoUnXoRRfWvGgqUTZ5WNTepTY

Last edited:
Never underestimate the stupidity of a Jury. Having served on multiple Juries, I have been shocked and amazed at what I have heard come out of the mouths of other Jurors.

For anyone with half a brain, this is an extremely clear cut case of self defense. Whether anyone on the Jury sees it that way is another matter.

Politics, Juries and Sausage Making...........

Kyle is going to be found guilty, and he will spend the rest of his life locked in a gulag as a political prisoner for daring to protect himself from one of the brown shirts.

if a cop can be found guilty of 1st degree murder because a crack head OD'd on fentanyl....what chance does Kyle really have?

the American "justice" system is broken...facts do not matter...and the only thing they look at is which side of the isle you fall on.

Antifa fuckhead who likes to rape children = innocent victim.
a regular person trying to protect themselves from being murdered = Right wing literal Nazi.
The left is already screaming about the 'biased' judge, and they are trying to intimidate the jury.

• Angry
Reactions: Milf Dots
The left is already screaming about the 'biased' judge, and they are trying to intimidate the jury.
yup...makes you wonder why we even need a trial when the leftists already know the status of his guilt...

they complain about "kangaroo courts"....but they are the ones that want to swing the trial to meet their preconceived notions about his innocence....

the left are just pissy Kyle smoked one of their Pedo brethren

Golly gee, when you put it like that...........

...........you sound like a pussy that's never had anyone pull a gun on them before, you know, like a little bitch.
Oh i have had a gun pulled on me. Put to the back of my head. Shit happens and most people have no idea how they will react until it actually happens to them in real time. I am not worried about how I react to those situations, I do try to not get into them anymore

Reactions: Jim Out
Thought I heard hair gel guy bring up some breaking information regarding Kyle's education status or prior status.

Reactions: Bender

They meant to say "HUBER, ROSENBAUM, AND GROSSKREUTZ SUPPORTERS are outraged"... At this point in time the sides have already been chosen. I know mine had been, since last year when Kenosha happened. I support those who support Kyle. Period. End of story. Even if the prosecutor douchebag is Asian and Judge Schroeder called him a "chink", I would have applauded, and I am Chinese. BECAUSE the asshole had done something to earn him the slur, which is being a grade-A pedophile supporting piece of shit. His ethnicity did not earn him the slur, but his actions did.

S
I know of a team of army snipers who have already been sent to Kenosha. I offered to tag along, but, no. Parting words: Happy Hunting.

Meanwhile, Baldwin walks the streets, quietly waiting for his behavior to be forgotten.
So I guess Posse Comitatus means nothing, since it does not allow for the use of the military against civilians……

Reactions: tomcatmv