• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

they weren't "white".

RAD4KCXs.jpeg

They did not graduate high school in most cases and cannot read on a 10th grade level but they think they are "highly educated".

They did not know even the most basic facts of the case but they have strong opinions that are all negative towards Kyle Rittenhouse.

They demonstrate their RACIST world view by assuming the race of the victims because the shooter is "white" ignoring the most basic fact that 90% of blacks are killed by blacks and 60% of whites are killed by whites. Black people are far more likely to murder white people according to the DOJ and most people prefer murdering their own race.

Case and point..................................... uneducated and impossible to educate.

Reactions: Bender
UUMmmmm....I'm sorry but "news journalist" WILL inject their opinions QUITE often into news stories.

Even as a Christian, I would have a difficult time coming to the rescue of this prosecutor. There's just something about him that makes it way too easy to hate him.

only that bicep dude said he did. just another one of the lies he told.
Thx ;)

Gawd, I was watching the hot woman cop testify. Everyone's questions/comments/answers about the workings of the AR were just painful to listen to. The one and only person that knew the most about how (and why) an AR functions was/is probably Rittenhouse.

Can someone fill me in; What's the significance of whether or not Rittenhouse "re-racked" ( :rolleyes: ) the rifle ? If there was any actual questioning or commentary about it, I missed it.

It comes to finding the witness's other statements can be factual if this statement was either a lie or a fabrication. Lie once and you're a liar. At least in court.

It comes to finding the witness's other statements can be factual if this statement was either a lie or a fabrication. Lie once and you're a liar. At least in court.
LBC said it was Bicep Dude. I would hope that the defense would shit all over him to the Jury, due to his "societal indiscretions". In other words, lying (or the appearance of it) is of secondary importance.
Of primary importance is the fact that A; He is a Felon that was in the posession of a firearm and B; He needs to be charged with attempted murder (of Rittenhouse).

LBC said it was Bicep Dude. I would hope that the defense would shit all over him to the Jury, due to his "societal indiscretions". In other words, lying (or the appearance of it) is of secondary importance.
Of primary importance is the fact that A; He is a Felon that was in the posession of a firearm and B; He needs to be charged with attempted murder (of Rittenhouse).
I thought I read that he had been charged?

I'm willing to bet he was given immunity in exchange for his testimony.

I think a smart person involved in any "potential" unlawful act should ALWAYS seek out immunity for testimony.

I would have to argue that the only video(s) marked for evidence should/needs to be the RAW files. Any others need to be separated and listed differently to prevent any possible "mischaracterization" of the files that were used as exhibits.

Reactions: Ravenworks
UUMmmmm....I'm sorry but "news journalist" WILL inject their opinions QUITE often into news stories.
Journalism 101. Someone reading this should not see you in it. That's editorial... across the hall. Of course in todays world this no longer exists in MSM.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Case in point: SEAL Eddie Gallagher...The team medic got immunity for testifying, then said on the stand HE was the one that killed that guy in AFG/IRAQ (wherever it was). The JAG was a tad pissed.

Crossed paths with JAGs a couple of times. They should pull their heads out of their asses and hang themselves.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
I have not seen or heard anything about Gage(shot in arm guy) being charged with attempted murder. But, he’s trying to sue the city for $10,000,000. This pice of shit, thinks he is entitled to $10 million.

Case in point: SEAL Eddie Gallagher...The team medic got immunity for testifying, then said on the stand HE was the one that killed that guy in AFG/IRAQ (wherever it was). The JAG was a tad pissed.
Another prosecutorial travesty and a complete abandonment of a soldier by his leadership.

Reactions: Ravenworks
he better walk clean!
Rosenbaum almost looks hispanic in this...
It's almost like they're intending to make Rosenbaum NOT look like a convicted pedo ginger who loves to shout the "n word" in public?
I hope they blow up that bitChes twitter page

Can someone fill me in; What's the significance of whether or not Rittenhouse "re-racked" ( :rolleyes: ) the rifle ? If there was any actual questioning or commentary about it, I missed it.
I've been wondering about the "re-rack" for awhile, because the prosecution has really been fishing for it from a number of comments/questions throughout the trial. I also note the defense has been avidly discounting it at every turn. I've since figured that maybe the prosecution is somehow trying to demonstrate that Kyle could have only known to rerack if he pulled the trigger at Grosskreutz while his hands were raised, misfire noted, then rerack. So then the prosecution can claim, "See?! Kyle attempted to kill him while surrendering." Which legally probably really doesn't matter for self-defense if they still have the weapon in their hand, but as we've seen from this prosecutor, his notion of self-defense is that you have to let them shoot you first, before you can defend yourself...as we've also seen, a surrender does not guarantee anything, because Grosskreutz still tried to shoot Kyle, despite, so if Kyle still considered Grosskreutz a threat, even with his hands raised, Gaige's subsequent actions prove that out.

I also think if Kyle really did not re-rack, as he claims, the defense continually disproving the claim further degrades Gaige's credibility for the jury.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctorwho1138
I have not seen or heard anything about Gage(shot in arm guy) being charged with attempted murder. But, he’s trying to sue the city for $10,000,000. This pice of shit, thinks he is entitled to $10 million.

He may have shit on his own lawsuit, by testifying that he pointed the gun at Rittenhouse before being shot. If he hadn't attempted to murder Kyle, he wouldn't have gotten his arm blown off. Case closed.

FWIW, the babe who collected the brass didn't find any live rounds.
Which, if my guess about the prosecutor's theory is correct, is why Binger followed up with questions about if it would be possible that the last fired round could possibly fail to eject, where a similar re-rack would be required to eject the empty, thus "proving" his theory about Kyle pulling the trigger prior, fail to shoot at the hapless, innocent Gaige, requiring a rerack...all disregarding that Gaige was still really a threat to Kyle, despite his fake surrender, and Gaige clearly demonstrated when he still tried to shoot Kyle.

Does anyone else thinks the jurors could be getting upset due to the large number of times they had to leave the courtroom due entirely because of the prosecutor's actions alone?

Something to think about.

I thought that yesterday. "The Prosecutor screwing up is prolonging our time here. The bastard!"

Yes. By all accounts, the chambered round from Grosskreutz's Glock.

I heard her say that one was on the ground then confirmed the magazine had 9 rounds loaded. He asked her IF that loaded mag round count was listed on the evidence pouch. She said no it wasn't.

Does anyone else thinks the jurors could be getting upset due to the large number of times they had to leave the courtroom due entirely because of the prosecutor's actions alone?

Something to think about.
Yes. Ever been on a Jury ? That kind of shit stacks up fast. This prosecutor is really a piece of work. Glad he's in the position though. He's almost singlehandedly giving the win to team "D".

The first time I was on a Jury, I thought the Defense Attorney was the stupidest person in the room. That was until the Prosecuting Attorney opened his mouth. They both were appallingly stupid.

Reactions: Bender
I'd like to subject the following: If one were say "inexperienced", placed under "stressful conditions"....perhaps one would "absentmindedly" pull back the slide on a loaded pistol???

Hence the unfired .40cal round found at the scene with a pistol with inserted loaded magazine of ammunition of same caliber and manufacturer....

Reactions: armorpl8chikn