• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

Which, if my guess about the prosecutor's theory is correct, is why Binger followed up with questions about if it would be possible that the last fired round could possibly fail to eject, where a similar re-rack would be required to eject the empty, thus "proving" his theory about Kyle pulling the trigger prior, fail to shoot at the hapless, innocent Gaige, requiring a rerack...all disregarding that Gaige was still really a threat to Kyle, despite his fake surrender, and Gaige clearly demonstrated when he still tried to shoot Kyle.

But then the re-racking would have been shown on the video. But all that exists is Rittenhouse taking a moment to look down on this rifle.

Reactions: Bender
Serious (probably dumb) question; Is that within the law ?

Yes, happens all of the time. They give the "small fish" immunity so they can make the case against the big fish.
How soon we forget... ALL of Hillary's accomplices/co-conspirators were given immunity for their testimony... then the FBI turned around and said.. we aren't charging Hillary because nobody would try the case.

Reactions: srtsam and Bender
Amazing that so much commentary could be made during the trial about him supposedly clearing a malfunction when it’s plainly obvious watching the video that he did no such thing.

White privilege is that thing....we hold these truths to be self evident...All men and women are created by...you know..you know...the thing.

A laughably sad level of ignorance was displayed by all actors in this trial today, including the "certified" expert witnesses, regarding the video evidence and arguably the entirety of digital image capture, encoding, processing, and rendering. What is the point of an expert witness that cannot explain how his tools work. GTFO.

A laughably sad level of ignorance was displayed by all actors in this trial today, including the "certified" expert witnesses, regarding the video evidence and arguably the entirety of digital image capture, encoding, processing, and rendering. What is the point of an expert witness that cannot explain how his tools work. GTFO.

While I sort of agree with you the latter must apply as well. One would need to understand the actual coding of the program to even begin to describe how it works. TO which you know that "expert" explaining that process would get bug eyed over trying to talk computer code to a bunch of people who would get like 10% of what the expert would explain anyway.

I'm the guy that hears "algorithm" which says to me "variable elements that come up with a potential solution not repeatable within a reasonable sample size".

While I sort of agree with you the latter must apply as well. One would need to understand the actual coding of the program to even begin to describe how it works. TO which you know that "expert" explaining that process would get bug eyed over trying to talk computer code to a bunch of people who would get like 10% of what the expert would explain anyway.

I'm the guy that hears "algorithm" which says to me "variable elements that come up with a potential solution not repeatable within a reasonable sample size".
The right question was:

"Did post-processing of this image add information that was not present in the original image?"

"Yes"

"Would it be accurate to say that the computer is guessing about what might have been present during the actual event?"

"Yes"

You do realize that using a firearm in self defense isn't limited to defending yourself against others who also have guns. Right?

You do realize that deadly force includes the use of blunt force weapons (both by design and by improvisation), edged weapons, disparity of force (in strength and/or numbers), and in many places kidnapping and sexual assault.................

Right?
I kinda like blunt weapons! They tend to make a cracking sound that leaves you wanting more!

To enlarge the image according to Binger's magnifying glass example, the image would need to be doubled in size each time using nearest neighbor interpolation. This would copy each pixel into four identical pixels, preserving information without adding anything that wasn't there.

I'm disappointed that nothing happened when it was proven Binger lied about how interpolation works.

Examples of different interpolation types:

LmpwZw

The right question was:

"Did post-processing of this image add information that was not present in the original image?"

"Yes"

"Would it be accurate to say that the computer is guessing about what might have been present during the actual event?"

"Yes"
Exactly. I saw something with that "expert" that has been a concern of mine for awhile; people have lost certain technical expertise, because they are really only "experts" at using a particular piece of software GUI/tools, but have virtually no experience or know-how about the underlying computations, or what that software is actually doing. That guy exemplified it....."Um, I just push this button, click here and here, and that's all I know." I've worked with a ton of people over the last 20 years just like that guy. They only know what order to push and click the buttons, but not much else.

I can't believe that there's no certified/approved software for something so trivial. I mean, there's open source software that will tell me what's in an image with a reasonable amount of accuracy. Someone needs to build this and offer licenses that include with expert witness testimony. Then cash their billion dollar check.

Depending on what the person has done to you, having a person armed with an ar to run from you should have been left at that.

You can't fix stupid.

Reactions: RMB
Wonder what went through Rosenbaum's mind (besides the bullet) the instant he realized he cornered Kyle, and Kyle turned to face him with his AR?
oh shi

what's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when he hits your windshield?
his ass.

FfowmsYG.jpeg

I will do you one better than that.
I'm willing to bet he was given immunity in exchange for his testimony.
I am willing to bet that he's an FauxBI asset. Why was the FauxBI drone surveillance on that area? Who were they following? Who thought that they were untouchable and free to shoot Kyle without repercussions?

They did not graduate high school in most cases and cannot read on a 10th grade level but they think they are "highly educated".

They did not know even the most basic facts of the case but they have strong opinions that are all negative towards Kyle Rittenhouse.

They demonstrate their RACIST world view by assuming the race of the victims because the shooter is "white" ignoring the most basic fact that 90% of blacks are killed by blacks and 60% of whites are killed by whites. Black people are far more likely to murder white people according to the DOJ and most people prefer murdering their own race.

Case and point..................................... uneducated and impossible to educate.
Not the ones around here. Lots of schooling, degrees, master’s or doctorate. Good at learning what they are TOLD, terrible at anything else. If there isn’t a “how to” they are lost, even for simple tasks. They believe what they are told from trusted sources who have been lying to them for 50 years. Virtue signaling is their highest achievement without actually doing a damn thing to help anyone. I have dozens of these customers.

Set the time stamp showing that bicubic will add extra data that wasn't there in high contrast scenarios.

That guy was based. I wish he could have shared more from his special forces experience than just talking about slowing down a 30fps video.
I didn’t watch any today.

How can something you can’t make heads or tails of be evidence?
“Heres a picture of the criminal you’re honor.....just trust me”
View attachment 7739031

😆I agree. There was quite the debate in court about how the type of image resizing technique used would add pixels/data that isn't even there in the original un-sized image. Prosecution brought in an "expert" to explain. Well, his answers were consistently "I don't know what the software is doing, I just push buttons"

😆I agree. There was quite the debate in court about how the type of image resizing technique used would add pixels/data that isn't even there in the original un-sized image. Prosecution brought in an "expert" to explain. Well, his answers were consistently "I don't know what the software is doing, I just push buttons"

Prosecutor hoping to confuse the jury with a bunch of "expert" mumbo jumbo. See guys this fuzzy picture is what I say it is, the expert agrees lol.

Some of the worse humans walking the streets were taken off the streets for crimes against humanity by happenstance , justice finally caught up to these people because the justice system failed to do what was just in our liberal society. God willing I hope the jury will choose to see that the dead were a danger to humanity and letting the dregs of society which honestly are directly produced from our liberal polices were not worth their time to sit in a jury box or to listen to government trying to portray them as victims.

I'm willing to bet he was given immunity in exchange for his testimony.

Not to nitpick but I don't think Grossbiceps can get charged with attempted murder since he never fired his glockenspiel.

I think it's possible he could get assault with a deadly weapon charge, though. But the only way he gets that charge is if the City thinks it'll get them out of his civil suit payout

I think lefty hosed his chances on his civil suit with his testimony.