• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training Courses rob furlongs marksmanship academy

Smkngstv

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2013
edmonton alberta
i was fortunate to take robs 3 day civilian shooting school last year,its the only course of this type up here in alberta,canada.had a great time and learned a lot,it was so much fun that my 15 year old son will be taking it this may.and i get to take it with him(again).theres are so many fundamentals to long range shooting.i have read,shoot every week,practice dry firing,reload,ect.ect.ect,learned so much from the hide.thanks to all for helping my son and i enjoy our love of shooting.
and a special thx to rob and miles both canadian snipers for your time and special thanks to miles who took 3 hours out of his busy schedule and came to our house and helped my son set up his scope and fit his new rifle to him.we are grateful and proud of our members of the canadian military.