• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

Yep. Republicans stepped on their dicks with this one. So fucking dumb.
I think we need to factor in all the 12 to 20 y/o hoodrats that will now have to deal with welfare broodmares that can now legally arm themselves. That's got to cut into the hoodrat crop some.

• Haha
Reactions: Schroedernd
To those saying there will still be states allowing it and to just travel there, youā€™re all pretty fucking dumb.

First of all, do you realize how many people have abortions because they canā€™t afford to have a baby? Do you really think all of those people can afford a fucking trip to go get an abortion? Multiple trips actually because itā€™s not just ā€œgimme muh pillsā€. Not everyone lives where you can drive any hour or less and youā€™re in a lib state. If FL, GA, and AL all ban abortions and youā€™re a FL resident do you realize how far you would have to travel? Yeah, get a fucking clue.

Second, some states are even trying to push legislation that would make it illegal to travel to get an abortion, so if that happens, how in the fuck is someone supposed to do that? Please explain that.

Third, some even want to ban contraceptives and birth control too, which if that happened would mean more unwanted pregnancies and more needs for abortions or more unwanted babies. Again, just more extreme levels of stupid.

Iā€™m sure the next stupid arguement will be ā€œderp, just move to a blue stateā€, which I will refer you back to #1 where a lot of these people canā€™t just afford to up and do that.

This is literally the dumbest thing that Republicans have ever gotten behind and theyā€™ve stepped on their own dicks for multiple reasons with this ā€œwinā€. I can seriously see this as being the beginning of the end for the party and youā€™ve all got your extreme religious beliefs that you want to shove down everyoneā€™s throats to thank for that. @TheGerman said it best with ā€œThis is a fucking your sister level of winningā€.

This should have been left the fuck alone.

To those saying there will still be states allowing it and to just travel there, youā€™re all pretty fucking dumb.

First of all, do you realize how many people have abortions because they canā€™t afford to have a baby? Do you really think all of those people can afford a fucking trip to go get an abortion? Multiple trips actually because itā€™s not just ā€œgimme muh pillsā€. Not everyone lives where you can drive any hour or less and youā€™re in a lib state. If FL, GA, and AL all ban abortions and youā€™re a FL resident do you realize how far you would have to travel? Yeah, get a fucking clue.

Second, some states are even trying to push legislation that would make it illegal to travel to get an abortion, so if that happens, how in the fuck is someone supposed to do that? Please explain that.

Third, some even want to ban contraceptives and birth control too, which if that happened would mean more unwanted pregnancies and more needs for abortions or more unwanted babies. Again, just more extreme levels of stupid.

Iā€™m sure the next stupid arguement will be ā€œderp, just move to a blue stateā€, which I will refer you back to #1 where a lot of these people canā€™t just afford to up and do that.

This is literally the dumbest thing that Republicans have ever gotten behind and theyā€™ve stepped on their own dicks for multiple reasons with this ā€œwinā€. I can seriously see this as being the beginning of the end for the party and youā€™ve all got your extreme religious beliefs that you want to shove down everyoneā€™s throats to thank for that. @TheGerman said it best with ā€œThis is a fucking your sister level of winningā€.

Clearly you believe it is NOT a human baby. None of the people protesting believe it is a human baby. No one who has had an abortion believes itā€™s a human baby.

It is, in fact, scientifically probable that the being being murdered is a human baby. Every time you use the word ā€œabortionā€ what you really mean is murdering a baby. If forced to say what it actually is you would not be making the arguments that you are.

Being pro-abortion is essentially making flat earthers look smart.

Unlike the "good people" who can't be bothered to actually stand together and take risks, those on the DemonRat side are plenty happy to do anything needed and ignore laws they don't like.
Can't buy a 30 round magazine in your state, try asking one of your conservative buddies to send one and it's "sorry but you know we have to obey the law"...

But on the Democrat side,
Can't get an abortion on demand in your state? Well, your Democrat run corporation (pretty much all of them) will happily pay your expenses and give you a free vacation to travel to another state to get one.

Your local and national abortion rights groups will happily send you money and work out the details.
Need some abortion pills which are illegal in your state? No problem. Democrats everywhere will be racing out to go buy them and mail them to you.
State wants to say you can't travel for abortions? The FBI and the Feds will be on that so fast and going on about your right to travel freely and sending armed contingents to assist.

I'm pretty sure Planned Parenthood is going to be raking in Federal dollars and donor dollars and corporate dollars to help "facilitate women's rights" among the "minority and poverty stricken" classes.

Don't be surprised if the Feds decide to open Military medical installations to any of the general public who want an abortion in a state where they can't get it.

A leftist tantrum.
Right here in the bear pit.
Now....I've seen some stupid shit, but this^^^^^
Yeah, pretty iggernant.

Don't be surprised if the Feds decide to open Military medical installations to any of the general public who want an abortion in a state where they can't get it.
This is the only interesting thing left on this topic. The military isn't a public health group. a civilian does not have access to the base, at least the ones i have been near. would they risk the security of the base to allow access to kill children? do the states have standing in that case? having ruled that the federal government doesn't have authority on the issue, can the federal government utilize its bereaucracy to supply this? would that be the opportunity to eliminate the bereaucracy (which is unconstitutional in my opinion)? i am happy of the results as the closer decisions get to the people, the better they decisions will be, but this isn't over. having ignored 200 years of common law to decide it did nothing to solve the issue. overturning it 50 years later hasn't decided it either. the country continues to drift from the founding, more voters are ignorant on the reason it is the way it is, therefore, it will continue to move away from common law, constitutions and all those other inconveniences associated with rule of law....

Clearly you believe it is NOT a human baby. None of the people protesting believe it is a human baby. No one who has had an abortion believes itā€™s a human baby.

It is, in fact, scientifically probable that the being being murdered is a human baby. Every time you use the word ā€œabortionā€ what you really mean is murdering a baby. If forced to say what it actually is you would not be making the arguments that you are.

Being pro-abortion is essentially making flat earthers look smart.

Youā€™re really going to call me out for using the term abortion, which is 100% correct in aborting a pregnancy, but youā€™re too stupid to realize what the definition of a baby is? LOL.

Infants can be considered children anywhere from birth to 1 year old. Baby can be used to refer to any child from birth to age 4 years old, thus encompassing newborns, infants, and toddlers.

baĀ·by
/Ėˆbābē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.

Iā€™m not going to discount an abortion as not ending a life because thatā€™s absolutely debatable, but itā€™s not killing a baby and anyone who thinks it is is just fucking dumb simply because of what the definition of a baby is. Dumb like mislabeling certain guns as ā€œassault weaponsā€ to make it sound worse than it is.

I have to ask though, how many lifeā€™s have you ended? Thereā€™s more than human life although thatā€™s all the religious nuts seem to give a flying fuck about. Animal life is considered life in the Bible. Never killed an animal, bug, or any other living breathing thing? Why the fuck do you get to decide when one life is worth ending but not another? Ending a life that you did not create, but telling someone they cannot abort a fetus in which they did create. We humans are such a funny fucking species, too dumb for our own good most of the time.

Just another note, your bible seems to think that life begins at birth at the first breath, Genesis 2:7ā€¦
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

A leftist tantrum.
Right here in the bear pit.
Now....I've seen some stupid shit, but this^^^^^
Yeah, pretty iggernant.

Yeah, call someone who voted for Trump, the enemy of the left a leftist when they disagree with you using logic and reason. Youā€™re a special kind of stupid, a poster child for birth control.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Unlike the "good people" who can't be bothered to actually stand together and take risks, those on the DemonRat side are plenty happy to do anything needed and ignore laws they don't like.
Can't buy a 30 round magazine in your state, try asking one of your conservative buddies to send one and it's "sorry but you know we have to obey the law"...

But on the Democrat side,
Can't get an abortion on demand in your state? Well, your Democrat run corporation (pretty much all of them) will happily pay your expenses and give you a free vacation to travel to another state to get one.

Your local and national abortion rights groups will happily send you money and work out the details.
Need some abortion pills which are illegal in your state? No problem. Democrats everywhere will be racing out to go buy them and mail them to you.
State wants to say you can't travel for abortions? The FBI and the Feds will be on that so fast and going on about your right to travel freely and sending armed contingents to assist.

I'm pretty sure Planned Parenthood is going to be raking in Federal dollars and donor dollars and corporate dollars to help "facilitate women's rights" among the "minority and poverty stricken" classes.

I donā€™t doubt or disagree with a single thing that you said.

Youā€™re really going to call me out for using the term abortion, which is 100% correct in aborting a pregnancy, but youā€™re too stupid to realize what the definition of a baby is? LOL.

Iā€™m not going to discount an abortion as not ending a life because thatā€™s absolutely debatable, but itā€™s not killing a baby and anyone who thinks it is is just fucking dumb simply because of what the definition of a baby is. Dumb like mislabeling certain guns as ā€œassault weaponsā€ to make it sound worse than it is.

I have to ask though, how many lifeā€™s have you ended? Thereā€™s more than human life although thatā€™s all the religious nuts seem to give a flying fuck about. Animal life is considered life in the Bible. Never killed an animal, bug, or any other living breathing thing? Why the fuck do you get to decide when one life is worth ending but not another? Ending a life that you did not create, but telling someone they cannot abort a fetus in which they did create. We humans are such a funny fucking species, too dumb for our own good most of the time.

Just another note, your bible seems to think that life begins at birth at the first breath, Geneignorant.
Right before you called me fucking stupid, you type this shit out.
I .....I am at a loss for words.

Reactions: ... and Rthur
OH NO!! the whores might have to actually take responsibility for their actions....THE HORROR!

Sluts can no longer ack as a cum sponge anymore....cry more about it faggots.....

Use a fucking condom...believe it or not, it is possible to have sex without getting jizzed out....or just practice abstinence....that shit is free

And if you are that much of a whore that you can't manage to do both of those, and you absolutely NEED to have strange men nut inside you....try anal.....100% guaranteed to not result in pregnancy

Murder is not a form of birth control you fucking mouth breather
Its fucking sad you have to point out the obvious to seemingly semi rational human beings.

R

OH NO!! the whores might have to actually take responsibility for their actions....THE HORROR!

Sluts can no longer ack as a cum sponge anymore....cry more about it faggots.....

Use a fucking condom...believe it or not, it is possible to have sex without getting jizzed out....or just practice abstinence....that shit is free

And if you are that much of a whore that you can't manage to do both of those, and you absolutely NEED to have strange men nut inside you....try anal.....100% guaranteed to not result in pregnancy

Murder is not a form of birth control you fucking mouth breather

Wow, not sure where to start with this one.

Birth control doesnā€™t always work in any formā€¦ INCLUDING CONDOMS. You can have responsible sex and still get pregnant.

Iā€™ve been having sex with the say woman for over a year now. The sex is amazing and condoms suck. No Iā€™m not going to wear one every time that we have sex, I put one on for about 5 whole minutes the first time and then off it came because they fucking suck. Havenā€™t put one on since and I can count on one hand the number of times Iā€™ve pulled out because nutting in there feels way fucking better. Sheā€™s on birth control because we donā€™t want to bring a kid into this shitty fucking world. Some states want to outlaw birth control too and if the religious nuts get there way that will happen. Just like chipping away at gun rights, which makes you a fucking hypocrite.

So no my girlfriend is not a whore because she likes to have sex with me and is it risk for pregnancy because birth control doesnā€™t always work. Your logic is literally fucked if you think that.

• Haha
Right before you called me fucking stupid, you type this shit out.
I .....I am at a loss for words.

Yes, because I was responding to another person, who is also stupid, before you. Youā€™re almost following along. Good job. Itā€™s ok if you need to talk it out a little in front of the class. Youā€™ll get the hang of it.

How in the hell can you have liberal ā€œfriendsā€? This always blows my mind just as those who have a liberal spouse. Incompatible.
I have liberal friends because I donā€™t have the emotional maturity of a turnip and I can be friends with people who have different views, itā€™s called being an adult.

Birth control doesnā€™t always work in any formā€¦ INCLUDING CONDOMS. You can have responsible sex and still get pregnant.

Iā€™ve been having sex with the say woman for over a year now. The sex is amazing and condoms suck. No Iā€™m not going to wear one every time that we have sex, I put one on for about 5 whole minutes the first time and then off it came because they fucking suck. Havenā€™t put one on since and I can count on one hand the number of times Iā€™ve pulled out because nutting in there feels way fucking better. Sheā€™s on birth control because we donā€™t want to bring a kid into this shitty fucking world. Some states want to outlaw birth control too and if the religious nuts get there way that will happen. Just like chipping away at gun rights, which makes you a fucking hypocrite.

So no my girlfriend is not a whore because she likes to have sex with me and is it risk for pregnancy because birth control doesnā€™t always work. Your logic is literally fucked if you think that.

Check to see of they make extra, extra small condoms. Might help to stay on.

So you'd like to partake in adult activities/decisions but run to momma(easy out for the consequences) for the solution when it doesn't go as planned?
Why are you taking theses risks if this may not be the woman you'd spend the rest of your life with?
It sounds like you knew the potential consequences if your birth control choice fails?
Your argument literally is based on what feels better to justify murder?
The above is high school level reasoning.
Grow the fuck up.

R

..."Don't be surprised if the Feds decide to open Military medical installations to any of the general public who want an abortion in a state where they can't get it.
Yeah they'll change the VA into The Vagina Administration.

DP9vHUCbjSY8.jpeg

It won't be the first time that the military has been used to kill children.

iu

So you'd like to partake in adult activities/decisions but run to momma(easy out for the consequences) for the solution when it doesn't go as planned?
Why are you taking theses risks if this may not be the woman you'd spend the rest of your life with?
It sounds like you knew the potential consequences if your birth control choice fails?
Your argument literally is based on what feels better to justify murder?
The above is high school level reasoning.
Grow the fuck up.

R

Thatā€™s what you took from that? You can want to spend the rest of your life with someone and not want to procreate. We enjoy going places and having fun without whining screaming children. We simply donā€™t want kids and if we want to have sex without having kids thatā€™s absolutely our right to do so and I donā€™t give a flying fuck if you or anyone else agrees with it or not.

The right is no better than the left shoving your views down the others throats in a ā€œmy way or the highwayā€ mentality. Both too fucking stupid to see that everyone has the right to the freedom of their beliefs, guaranteed by the first amendment.

Thatā€™s what you took from that? You can want to spend the rest of your life with someone and not want to procreate. We enjoy going places and having fun without whining screaming children. We simply donā€™t want kids and if we want to have sex without having kids thatā€™s absolutely our right to do so and I donā€™t give a flying fuck if you or anyone else agrees with it or not.

The right is no better than the left shoving your views down the others throats in a ā€œmy way or the highwayā€ mentality. Both too fucking stupid to see that everyone has the right to the freedom of their beliefs, guaranteed by the first amendment.
Get a vasectomy.
No where in your innumerated rights are you granted murder.

R

The ruling is a win/win, and if you like abortion or not, is power back to the people. People can choose to live where abortion will not only be legal, but enthusiastically celebrated, expanded and paid for by (one way or another) taxpayers. But don't worry, companies will also pay for them.

States who's citizens prefer differently and either make it completely illegal, or put restrictions (a majority of people support restrictions), can also get what they want.

If moving is not economically feasible, then I suppose one will need to decide what is more important to them. Put simply, where there is a will, there is a way. You may not get what you wish immediately, but through perseverance, sacrifice (and given time), I have no doubt you can make the dreams come true.

Get a vasectomy.
No where in your innumerated rights are you granted murder.

R

A vasectomy is a form a birth control too and the religious fucktards will do away with that too if they can.

Just like gun control, you give a mouse a cookie and they will come back for more.

Nowhere in your rights are you granted to tell someone what they can do with their body.

You apparently are an expert on dumb based on the content of your postings.

Abortion should never be a form of birth control, it should be a difficult decision based on the seriousness of the act. Having one should not be made easy or convenient either just because the woman contemplating it has difficult circumstances. Once again abortionist logic: I made a mistake and I want YOU to pay for it.

You apparently are an expert on dumb based on the content of your postings.

Abortion should never be a form of birth control, it should be a difficult decision based on the seriousness of the act. Having one should not be made easy or convenient either just because the woman contemplating it has difficult circumstances. Once again abortionist logic: I made a mistake and I want YOU to pay for it.

First of all, abortion prevents birth, therefor it is absolutely form of birth control because youā€™re controlling the birth from happening. Should it be recklessly used as birth control? No, but it should be an option if all else fails.

Second, I never said that it should be easy but it should be a choice that people should have.

Third, nowhere did I say that anyone else should pay for it.

You call me dumb but you canā€™t even read and make up shit in your head that wasnā€™t said.

First of all, abortion prevents birth, therefor it is absolutely form of birth control because youā€™re controlling the birth from happening. Should it be recklessly used as birth control? No, but it should be an option if all else fails.

Second, I never said that it should be easy but it should be a choice that people should have.

You call me dumb but you canā€™t even read and make up shit in your head that wasnā€™t said.
So you are an abortionist? How many have you had?

You are extremely obtuse aren't you?

Yes, because I was responding to another person, who is also stupid, before you. Youā€™re almost following along. Good job. Itā€™s ok if you need to talk it out a little in front of the class. Youā€™ll get the hang of it.
Hey redneck, you obviously have some strong opinions on this issue on the side of the murderers and many of us are on the side of life.
I think you're a fucking dipshit but thanks be to the Lord, we have the first amendment which codifies us to enable our free expression of our opinion.
So here's my opinion, fuck off. I've lost a child (not because of abortion) and the hurt never really goes away.
I really hope you never have to feel the pain of losing a child.

So you are an abortionist? How many have you had?

You are extremely obtuse aren't you?

You know youā€™re backed into a corner and your little brain has nowhere left to go when this is your response. Iā€™ve had thousands, you know, because a dude can totally get pregnant. Fucking moron.

Itā€™s funny seeing the extreme right conducting the same dumb fucking hypocritical thinking that they accuse the left of, and not tolerating others beliefs, just like they accuse the left of.

Why? If your bullshit were remotely true it should be nothing more than throwing away a used Kleenex.
$20 says your son or daughter has been murdered by their babymomma, and youā€™re trying to reconcile your approval/apathy.

the purpose of "birth control" is to prevent or avoid pregnancy in the first place.
i wouldn't try to use semantics to win this argument, unless you just don't have any valid points to make.

Hey redneck, you obviously have some strong opinions on this issue on the side of the murderers and many of us are on the side of life.
I think you're a fucking dipshit but thanks be to the Lord, we have the first amendment which codifies us to enable our free expression of our opinion.
So here's my opinion, fuck off. I've lost a child (not because of abortion) and the hurt never really goes away.
I really hope you never have to feel the pain of losing a child.
We had two mid term miscarriages that were totally crushing.

Why? If your bullshit were remotely true it should be nothing more than throwing away a used Kleenex.
$20 says your son or daughter has been murdered by their babymomma, and youā€™re trying to reconcile your approval/apathy.

So should I send you my PayPal, or what? Iā€™ll take your $20 šŸ˜‚

You know youā€™re backed into a corner and your little brain has nowhere left to go when this is your response. Iā€™ve had thousands, you know, because a dude can totally get pregnant. Fucking moron.

Itā€™s funny seeing the extreme right conducting the same dumb fucking hypocritical thinking that they accuse the left of, and not tolerating others beliefs, just like the my accuse the left of.
You are really a slow dumbass aren't you?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit nor, apparently, is critical thinking.

Now that I've got you pegged, let's see if I can explain my posts to you in a way that even you can understand.

By describing you as "obtuse" doesn't mean you are fat but that you are not very sharp.

By me saying abortionist make a mistake and want others to pay for it, pretty much alludes to all those women of poor circumstances that now can't move to another state to have a government paid for abortion, that you have a bleeding heart for, not you in particular.

As far as me being "backed into a corner" that's your imagination, as I am free to walk around and go where I wish or type what I feel like, after all this is the internet, not reality, except maybe for you, soy boy.

Reactions: Yasherka
Fairly obvious we are living in "A House Divided".

More like a very broken world; a ā€œHouse Dividedā€ just doesnā€™t cover it. Very messed up that the same people all up in arms about school shootings acting like they care about childrenā€˜s lives and wishing to restrict actual constitutional rights don't give a care about killing millions of unborn children all the while thinking they have a constitutional right to do so, even though they donā€™t, and not understanding that there will still be states they can go to where they can have their gruesome barbaric baby killing accomplished anyway. Are these people even human? Iā€™m not sure anymore.

A vasectomy is a form a birth control too and the religious fucktards will do away with that too if they can.

Just like gun control, you give a mouse a cookie and they will come back for more.

Nowhere in your rights are you granted to tell someone what they can do with their body.
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
Let's leave the strawman out of this.

R

I have liberal friends because I donā€™t have the emotional maturity of a turnip and I can be friends with people who have different views, itā€™s called being an adult.
To each their own I suppose. What you described is how it used to be. I cannot/will not associate with those disgusting people. Everything you hold dear they hate. Everything that disgusts you they support. This goes way further than ā€œemotional maturity.ā€

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
You are really a slow dumbass aren't you?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit nor, apparently, is critical thinking.

Now that I've got you pegged, let's see if I can explain my posts to you in a way that even you can understand.

By describing you as "obtuse" doesn't mean you are fat but that you are not very sharp.

By me saying abortionist make a mistake and want others to pay for it, pretty much alludes to all those women of poor circumstances that now can't move to another state to have a government paid for abortion, that you have a bleeding heart for, not you in particular.

As far as me being "backed into a corner" that's your imagination, as I am free to walk around and go where I wish or type what I feel like, after all this is the internet, not reality, except maybe for you, soy boy.

I have a mensa certificate hanging that I got when I was 12, but yes, totally obtuse. Please educate me some more on sharpness you mental midget.

I never said that I supported women having free abortions or anyone else or the government paying for them, only that they should have the right to get an abortion. Again, you're making shit up to suit your feelings, but I'm the slow one. You can't even follow along without your brain making shit up.

I have a mensa certificate hanging that I got when I was 12, but yes, totally obtuse. Please educate me some more on sharpness you mental midget.

I never said that I supported women having free abortions or anyone else or the government paying for them, only that they should have the right to get an abortion. Again, you're making shit up to suit your feelings, but I'm the slow one. You can't even follow along without your brain making shit up.
Better go stare at that Mensa certificate and remember when you had a brain. Just look at what you have done to it. . .

So are you going to stop the government from paying for abortions, because that is a current fact, Jack?

And one more thing, this recent SC ruling does not prohibit abortions, so they still have that "right." You just want it to be convenient and easy but not free, is that it? But what about the women of poor circumstance that can't afford one.

Back to the drawing board Mensa man.

Better go stare at that Mensa certificate and remember when you had a brain. Just look at what you have done to it. . .

So are you going to stop the government from paying for abortions, because that is a current fact, Jack?

And one more thing, this recent SC ruling does not prohibit abortions, so they still have that "right." You just want it to be convenient and easy but not free, is that it? But what about the women of poor circumstance that can't afford one.

Back to the drawing board Mensa man.

Yeah, let me just summon my powers to tell the gov to stop paying for them. I'm sure they'll listen.

When the SCOTUS ruling transfers abortion laws for the states to decide and states all out ban them in every circumstance and some states even make it illegal to go across state lines for it, then yes that right is lost. You seriously can't be so fucking stupid that you can't understand this.

Yeah, let me just summon my powers to tell the gov to stop paying for them. I'm sure they'll listen.

When the SCOTUS ruling transfers abortion laws for the states to decide and states all out ban them in every circumstance and some states even make it illegal to go across state lines for it, then yes that right is lost. You seriously can't be so fucking stupid that you can't understand this.
You can't be such an emo queen to shriek this out when it hasn't even happened yet. You act like a female who always goes to the worst case scenario instead of logically thinking about the reality at hand. There isn't a single state that has a law on its books or even a triggered one that bans abortions "in every circumstance." List one or more that does. While you are at it, please list the states that have made it illegal "to go across state lines for it."

The SC didn't "transfer" anything. What they did was correct a prior decision that had no Constitutional legal standing. It's been coming for years and now it's here. It's the end of the worlllllddddd!

Why are you so emotionally overwrought by this ruling? Do you have a dog in this fight? Do you identify as a future pregnant woman who wants an abortion on demand?

Inquiring minds want to know.