• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

Why are those animals so upset its not like Biden will ban coat hangers ......

And abortion is still legal..........................................................................

The difference is that now every state in the union allows or bans abortion based on the will of the people and the decisions of the state government. This is EXACTLY what every Supreme Court Justice has warned of for 50 years. They have asked congress over and over to pass a national law on abortion and every gutless fuck of a politician has refused so the decision is returned to the state.

Judges should not legislate from the bench. Elected officials should do their jobs.
Yes, abortion will still be legal in some states (blue ones, certainly) and the slaughter will continue. As long as the most basic moral principle is denied (all life is precious and unique) in this country, abortion (murder, infanticide) will always be with us.

Going forward, citizens and their elected (/s) representatives will have to put their names on any legislation that codifies whether life in the womb lives or dies. The most defenseless will make it into this world in some states and not in others.

What was funny AOC talking about how this affects women and birthing persons. Has anyone here had sex with a birthing person and did that birthing person try to impregnate you ?

What time are the liberal pieces of shit going to start burning their neighborhoods down?

Reactions: Mudburner
Nope, I am just not a stupid retard like you.

I understand that the Liberals will have abortions and they will also raise more liberals. So let them kill the next generation of liberals.

If the enemy wants to kill themselves then let them. Who gives a fuck?

If you don't like guns don't have one = If you don't like abortions then don't have one.

And I am done with this emotional Bullshit argument.
I agree. This is a big fat non event. For lawyers it may mean something but for people most places in the country nothing is changing. And, yes! Who wants more ragtards running around. Not me. Depopulate (well except for certain categories).

Let Chicago do as they wilt. 👏🏾

the only really good thing about it all is the choice still goes back to the individual state , the absolutely best part about all of it is watching the left loose it's mind over nothing and politicians whom are dumber than rocks which they stand on spout live on tv about uprising and ignoring the courts decision calling for violence in some cases . Yet no one will lock them up . so yea great win on what I do not know almost every state in the country is democratic , and tax dollars will still be going to pay for abortions . And the taxpayer still will not be able to force those who get an abortion with federal dollars to forcible get sterilized so it does not happen again and again .

So which carries more weight?

The 9th Amendment: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Or the 5th Amendment?

"...nor be deprived of LIFE, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

I believe the courts should always err on the side of individual liberty. However, the courts have a far greater duty to protect human life. Of course, all that depends on whether or not you believe a fetus is a human being or not.

I personally don't believe convenience trumps another individual's right to life

Just my opinion and it's worth what you paid for it.

Mike

Reactions: Newenglandwood
i get the argument about letting liberals kill their offspring...but it doesn't matter when they are controlling the minds of yours.
allowing abortion on demand is a symptom of a failed and immoral society (imho) and using my money to do it is not acceptable.

I am, basically, pro-life believing in its sanctity. And my chief complaint about the "pro-choice" people is that they're trying to hide their underlying reason for it, in the name of "the right to choose what happens to their bodies." What they really want is "emergency backup birth control." It is, honestly, the only benefit it offers to them. If you can't master the skills involved in contraception, then you shouldn't be "engaging." They continue to clammer - "It's my body!" Well, it's not just your body! It's your body hosting another body with independent DNA and an independent right to life!
Well, there are a lot of 14 yr old girls and their very demanding boyfriends who haven't mastered the skills of contraception because they are too stupid. I was lucky I didn't get any of my girlfriends pregnant at that age because I was too stupid and if I had gotten one pregnant I surely would have pushed for an abortion. I had no idea of the consequences. I was too horny to think with my brain. Travel to a state that allows abortion? How many poor people can do that?

Yes, there is no doubt that a fetus lives. However, an unwanted child is a disaster for the kid and the welfare system that must support it. These unwanted kids are some of the ones that end up unsupervised, on welfare their entire lives, and using a gun in a crime.

I think we need some give and take. The poster who said "I think the right has stepped into it" is right. When you make something absolute, you have backed the offended into a corner with no way out but through you.

When you make something absolute, you have backed the offended into a corner with no way out but through you.
Which is what the left did when they stripped the states of any decision making process relative to abortion.

They sowed the wind. We’ll all reap this whirlwind.

Well, there are a lot of 14 yr old girls and their very demanding boyfriends who haven't mastered the skills of contraception because they are too stupid. I was lucky I didn't get any of my girlfriends pregnant at that age because I was too stupid and if I had gotten one pregnant I surely would have pushed for an abortion. I had no idea of the consequences. I was too horny to think with my brain. Travel to a state that allows abortion? How many poor people can do that?

Yes, there is no doubt that a fetus lives. However, an unwanted child is a disaster for the kid and the welfare system that must support it. These unwanted kids are some of the ones that end up unsupervised, on welfare their entire lives, and using a gun in a crime.

I think we need some give and take. The poster who said "I think the right has stepped into it" is right. When you make something absolute, you have backed the offended into a corner with no way out but through you.

The child may be "unwanted" by the biological parents, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts there's a proper family out there that would love to accept that child into their family via "adoption." Look at all the families that started adopting young girls from China and other Asian countries. I believe there's sufficient demand for adoptive babies that it could more than handle the volume of kids brought to term and then put up for adoption.

You say, "we need give and take." I'll give you 15 weeks after conception. Or, whatever the viability criteria become (heart beat or whatever). But only if the pregnancy resulted from a rape or incest. If the 14 y/o was "adult" enough to engage in sex, they're adult enough to deal with the consequences of it. Like it says above, "Play adult games, Win adult prizes!"

As for "stepping into it," "Bring it on!"

....so you are willing to compromise with people wanting to murder children?....and are willing to cede ground that its is Ok to murder babies sometimes just to prevent them from getting too upset?

and are too much of a pussy to stand in their way?....do i have that right?....well i guess dead babies are fine so long as you arent inconvenienced, eh?

do you people even listen to yourselves?
Glad to hear I'm not the only one disgusted by this situation. The hell with taxes, immigration, social welfare programs and foreign aid. I never thought I'd see the day when we would be willing to compromise on an issue like this in the pursuit of political gain. If there's ever a hill worth dying on, this is it.

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Reactions: Yasherka and ...
Nobody see the real problem...

Planned Parenthood can no longer operate in all 50 states and act as a clearing house for Democrat donations/money laundering.
You nailed it. This cuts into their pocketbooks. That never crossed my mind.

Reactions: kmckinnon
Ohhhh, nooos! It's the end of the worrrllldddd.

iu

Well, it appears the abortionists are reacting the way the 2A people should have after the House signed off on the Senate Gun Control bill.

Maybe we are waiting for Biden to sign it before we take to the streets?

• Haha
Reactions: XikoPlavi
I have been trolling the ever living shit out of liberal friends on Facebook with this meme, thank you! 🤣
How in the hell can you have liberal “friends”? This always blows my mind just as those who have a liberal spouse. Incompatible.

Judge Thomas said it best, many laws by SCOTUS have been created since the 1970's that are made up and unconstitutional and they all need to be looked at. As a 16 SAR family, I take the Republic very seriously and the reasoning behind the Constitution. We are not Central Planning, we are not Mob Rule, we are not how you feel, we are a Republic. States Rights as long as the restrictions pass Constitutional Muster. SCOTUS has betrayed the Republic, Thomas is correct, many other laws need to be voided and returned to the States. Europeans that got here after the Revolution just don't seem to understand this. My forefather was a Scottish Prisoner of War, sold into slavery by the British for the crime of not believing in the Religion of the British Crown and willing to fight a battle over it, they lost and were sold into slavery in the colonies. We had different Colonies with different charters, different religious following, mostly a following that would mean death back in Britain. Puritan, Quaker, Presbyterian, Catholic etc., all outlawed religions.

Noting has ever changed in thousands of years, it just repeats itself over and over again.

I believe in God, his Natural Law, not human laws.

......snip.....I believe in God, his Natural Law, not human laws.
Then why support gov’t in any form or fashion considering its a control mechanism for a few to rule many and not natural at all. All government is forced on the people underneath it. There are no exceptions. Government takes away freedoms and kills those that refuse to comply. Not very Godly if you ask me.

I just heard Biden's reading of the teleprompter today for about the fourth time - its very clear the next step will be packing the court.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
All the low income families that use abortion as contraception and rely on govt handouts will now be forced to bring the baby to term and have just created another future democrat!
Here is a clue.
The states that are ran by democrats i.e. Are going to get to decide for themselves on the legality of abortion.
Since this is where the vast majority of blue team/liberals live it'll have zero effect on abortions in that state.
Using your argument to justify the killing of unborn babies is morally reprehensible at the least.
You'd accomplish much more by shutting down the borders.

R

Here is a clue.
The states that are ran by democrats i.e. Are going to get to decide for themselves on the legality of abortion.
Since this is where the vast majority of blue team/liberals live it'll have zero effect on abortions in that state.
Using your argument to justify the killing of unborn babies is morally reprehensible at the least.
You'd accomplish much more by shutting down the borders.

R
Morally reprehensible. But now a low income parent in TX that can’t afford to travel for an abortion brings an unwanted child into this world and treats them like crap. There’s going to be millions of kids born to families where they are not wanted and you’d rather have that?

Morally reprehensible. But now a low income parent in TX that can’t afford to travel for an abortion brings an unwanted child into this world and treats them like crap. There’s going to be millions of kids born to families where they are not wanted and you’d rather have that?
Ahhh, OK, that justifies murder. Got it.

Nothing is going to change when considering abortion by itself.

Planned parenthood will become a transportation business.

Either delivering “plan b” pills and alike where not available

Or giving free bus tickets to the state next door.

The real change is the SC looking at land mark cases that were weak and revisiting them.

Reactions: long range sponge
Remove all the bullshit handouts and the problems cure themselves.
You can't see past the "we gotta pay for other adult's choices".
Personal responsibility is at the core of most societal arguments.
In Texas I'd wager the invading army is costing the tax payers multiple times the poor kids being born.

R

why? every single poll shows we are a center right country. I think people have had enough and this may actually work to let people speak up now and take action. This may galvanize the right!

I don't think its so much that Roe v. Wade being overturned will galvanize the nation- as said already many were in the "well, we wouldn't do it myself but if its done before it becomes viable" and then they started pushing for past 20 weeks & even one month after birth was probably about 50% of the camp. What is NOT ok was the leaking, and the outward, unabashed incitement by the "elected" (cough cough) officials to go out and create violence, (burn, loot, kill), and in the words of Maxine Waters "Do NOT Comply". It disgusts those, even some that were pro-abortion, that even when they didn't like the rulings or laws, believed in law and order. I still don't know why we let the riots of 2020 go unaddressed - but I have a strong hunch they felt very good about manipulating the election specifically because of those riots and lack of prosecution.

We need to remember this when they come for guns.

Last edited:
the problem with Democrats is they lack the ability to think past 4 years.....

...if they pack the courts, say, add 10 new SC justices.....what is stopping the next Republican in office from adding 100 new justices?....fuck it, add 1000.....1 MILLION NEW JUSTICES!!!

im game, honestly, pack away...guaranteed to be the quickest way to destroy any loyalty in the Fed and we can go back to being independent states again.
Our founders were brilliant men.

why? every single poll shows we are a center right country. I think people have had enough and this may actually work to let people speak up now and take action. This may galvanize the right!
Way too much fear in here. Haven't you guys learned anything? Trying to appease "the masses" (based on what you think the masses believe because of bogus ass poles that ask questions in manipulative ways to produce the outcome they want). We need to do what is right, and what makes good sense and what upholds the constitution AS WRITTEN. All of this trepidation and basing decisions on what we may lose or who we may anger is how we got to this screwed up place in this country. WE DO NOT NEED ANYMORE OF THAT. WE NEED TO FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION AND DO WHATS RIGHT. THAT IS WHAT MOST OF THIS COUNTRY ACTUALLY SUPPORTS, NOT THIS CRAP THE RIGGED POLES PUT OUT.