• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Ronin Shuto Belt?

Done for now:

Ronin Task Force
Esstac Quad Pistol Holder, Gap Model, Tactical Tailor Fight Light Malice Clips
Tactical Tailor Fight Light Dump Pouch secured with Tactical Tailor Fight Light Malice Clips
D.A.R.K. Angel IFAK wits CAT Tourniquet and Shears secured with D.A.R.K. Pouch Molle
G-Code RTI Optimal Drop Pistol Platform with Cobra Leg Strap
Safariland 6378USN ALS Model

View attachment 7666697

I’m still figuring out the Safariland. I had a 6360 for work and my Sig 226 dropped in it like it was a golf ball in a bucket. My Glock 19 w/ Surefire X300 hangs up a lot instead of “clicking“ into place like it should. I never EVER had to adjust my other holster. Looks like I’m going to have to learn how with this one.

Looks efficient.

Digging the fabric covered holsters even if it is USN.

Reactions: USMC22
Done for now:

Ronin Task Force
Esstac Quad Pistol Holder, Gap Model, Tactical Tailor Fight Light Malice Clips
Tactical Tailor Fight Light Dump Pouch secured with Tactical Tailor Fight Light Malice Clips
D.A.R.K. Angel IFAK wits CAT Tourniquet and Shears secured with D.A.R.K. Pouch Molle
G-Code RTI Optimal Drop Pistol Platform with Cobra Leg Strap
Safariland 6378USN ALS Model

View attachment 7666697

I’m still figuring out the Safariland. I had a 6360 for work and my Sig 226 dropped in it like it was a golf ball in a bucket. My Glock 19 w/ Surefire X300 hangs up a lot instead of “clicking“ into place like it should. I never EVER had to adjust my other holster. Looks like I’m going to have to learn how with this one.
There's a little black knob on the thigh-side of the holster to tighten the retention. It uses an allen key. I recommend tightening until you can't pull the pistol out anymore then back it off a quarter turn.

Reactions: USMC22
There's a little black knob on the thigh-side of the holster to tighten the retention. It uses an allen key. I recommend tightening until you can't pull the pistol out anymore then back it off a quarter turn.
Thanks, that’s one of them I’ve been playing with. I’ll give that a shot next