• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Round two. Brunhilde is circling and attempting to land.

Glad you didn't put your dick in her.

I had one last bang with my ex about 10 months into the NC required (at least at the time, its been a while) 1 year separation period. Bitch came at me for those extra 10 months when it came to determining how much of my military retirement she would rate. Judge took her side too.

Fortunately she and her lawyer suck at math, and I actually got the total number of months reduced by five (15 lower than she originally got me for). We had to ammend another part of the divorce decree, and my lawyer and I slid the month change in.

Never put your dick in something you're trying to get rid of.

Ask Evander Holyfield about sleeping with the ex while separated. How many millions did it cost him?

This right here is the danger of those hookup sights. Why people can’t see this I have no clue.
Was actually his wife. They were separated at the time. Apparently......not enough.

I feel for all of you divorced or soon to be divorced guys out there. I've been happily married to my wife for soon to be 37 years. She lets me buy whatever I want and I stay home and not in trouble. We are both Christians and believe the part about until death do us part.

I'm not judging, just thankful for how lucky I've been.

"She lets me"