• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**ROUND4 !!** 100YARD+, SEMI-AUTO, 6group, 30round SHOOTOUT!

MoBoost

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2012
Midwest City, OK
www.okshooters.com
YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT COUNT UNLESS YOU FOLLOW THE RULES!!

#ROUND1: http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...0yard-semi-auto-6groups-30round-shootout.html
#Winner: Overkill, 24" KREIGER BULL DPMS REPR .260 REM, (.31983" average)

#ROUND2: http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...00yard-semi-auto-6group-30round-shootout.html
#Winner: HEYDOGMAN, DPMS LR 24" SS BULL 6.5, (.506 AVERAGE)

#ROUND3: http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...00yard-semi-auto-6group-30round-shootout.html
#Winner#1 place: HEYDOGMAN, DPMS / 23" SS BULL / .243, (AVERAGE = .3755)

**ROUND4 !!** 100YARD+, ONLY TARGETS / ENTRIES SHOT 06/01/14 AND FORWARD COUNT!!! Please be honest with yourself and the rest of the sniper's hide community!! Please date your targets!!

**ROUND4 !!** 100YARD+ SNIPER'S HIDE SEMI-AUTO BEST AVERAGE (average# is what really counts!):
#01 0.344 MOA groundhogbuster AR-15 RRA 223Rem 100y
#02 0.526 MOA Thebelly AR-10 LaRue 308Win 101y
#03 0.582 MOA HOGTOOTH5R AR-10 LaRue 308Win 100y
#04 0.588 MOA bluto51 AR-15 RRA 223Rem 100y
#05 0.592 MOA elfster1234 AR-15 RRA 223Rem 100y
#06 0.599 MOA bm11 AR-15 KAC 223Rem 100y
#07 0.704 MOA Layton AR-15 Krieger 223Rem 104y
#08 0.720 MOA qksilverrs AR-15 AeroPr. 223Rem 100y
#09 0.735 MOA qksilverrs Volquartsen Custom 17HMR 100y
#10 0.807 MOA AlreadyTaken AR-10 LaRue 308Win 100y
#11 0.847 MOA Ockerman63 AR-15 Olympic 223Rem 100y
#12 1.013 MOA bm11 AR-10 KAC 308Win 100y
#13 1.103 MOA ketchup AR15 223Rem 100y
#14 1.219 MOA Wildwillalaska AR-15 Rhino 223Rem 100y

**ROUND4 !!** 100YARD+ SNIPER'S SEMI-AUTO HIDE BEST SINGLE GROUP (TOP TEN - the lucky ones :)!):
#01 0.180 MOA groundhogbuster AR-15 RRA 223Rem 100y
#02 0.310 MOA qksilverrs AR-15 AeroPr. 223Rem 100y
#03 0.332 MOA Thebelly AR-10 LaRue 308Win 101y
#04 0.338 MOA elfster1234 AR-15 RRA 223Rem 100y
#05 0.735 MOA qksilverrs Volquartsen Custom 17HMR 100y
#06 0.383 MOA bluto51 AR-15 RRA 223Rem 100y
#07 0.389 MOA HOGTOOTH5R AR-10 LaRue 308Win 100y
#08 0.472 MOA bm11 AR-15 KAC 223Rem 100y
#09 0.527 MOA ketchup AR15 223Rem 100y
#10 0.538 MOA bm11 AR-10 KAC 308Win 100y

RULES:

1) Semi-auto (autoloader) rifle in any caliber, any muzzle devices, any weight, any sights, 24 hour time limit.
Must be fed from magazine!!! If you are single loading your semi - what's the point?
To enter any other rifle, use this thread: http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ound4-**-100yard-6group-30round-shootout.html

2) Folding bipod or sand bangs only. No mechanical rests, no bench rests, no vice, no F-Class-style bipods. Any rear support (bags, monopods, squeeze-bags, etc).

3) This is going to be 100+ yard challenge. All measurements are going to be in MOA. Since some people think that 100 yards is boring or that VLD bullets aren't stable yet - you can submit entries at any distance past 100 yards (not closer).

4) 6 groups of 5 shots - 30 rounds total (more groups or shots OK - but will be counted in the average). Must be on ONE target. You can use any target that makes your shooting more pleasant. Make sure there is enough space between groups to distinguish them. Only average what counts!

5) Any member can have multiple entries, but there will be only one entry per rifle. You can try again with the same rifle and improve your standing. Or you can shoot a different rifle and have a separate entry.

6) This round is over on August, 31st 2014.

7) Please, be honest!!!

That's all.

ENTRY:

1) Please post a picture of your rifle as shot

2.a) Write your snipershide name on top of the target
2.b) Write distance to the target
2.c) Write the caliber you were shooting
2.d) Write the date the target was shot

3) Place a US Quarter or closed calipers in the middle of the target (away from groups, don't try to be funny and cover a flyer) and post picture of entire target showing all 6 groupings. You don't need to measure anything - just post the picture of target with a Quarter or Calipers on it (or both). Try to take picture at 90deg to the target so that there is no perspective errors.

A Quarter is .955" and will be used as a reference in OnTarget software. I will personally run every entry through the software to the best of my ability. If someone wants to volunteer to double check my input - that would be great.

If you don't live in US - you can use any large coin of your choice with a diameter measurement.

4) Barrel maker, load data, conditions etc - up to you.

SUMMARY:

Any rifle with a folding bipod or sandbags @ any distance past 100 yards.
Take a picture of your shooting rig.
Shoot 6 groups of 5 rounds in one day on one piece of paper (4 groups of 5 rounds for "big-bore" entries)
Write your name, distance, caliber and date on the target.
Place a Quarter or calipers on the target and take a picture.
Post both pictures, add info as desired.
I will do the tedious measuring for you and post back in the thread and put you on the leaderboard.
Have fun. This is a good opportunity during load development - ladder or OCW.

EXAMPLE OF ENTRY:
DPMS 223, OEM barrel, hand loads with 60V-Max, 100 yards, Bushnell scope.
15ouydj.jpg

2a80xh1.jpg

EXAMPLE OF SCORING:
Name: MoBoost
Rifle: DPMS 223 / OEM 100y
Average: .902 MOA
Best: .597 MOA
Worst: 1.131 MOA
2uj5k4g.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'll be first in. I headed to the range this morning before work to make up for the shooting I didn't get done yesterday. I shot this group challenge fairly fast, with the last three groups shot in succession.

So the particulars are: I shot it, shot it today (6/2/14,) at 100 yards, with my KAC Sr-15 LPR, using factory ammo (Federal Gold Medal Match 69 grain.)

The rifle:

The target:

dude, you get some reloads in that new AR and its going to be sick! nice! sub-moa all day long with factory loads! very nice.

sub-moa all day long on these shootout threads with a SEMI-AUTO is not easy...

I guess I'll be first in. I headed to the range this morning before work to make up for the shooting I didn't get done yesterday. I shot this group challenge fairly fast, with the last three groups shot in succession.

So the particulars are: I shot it, shot it today (6/2/14,) at 100 yards, with my KAC Sr-15 LPR, using factory ammo (Federal Gold Medal Match 69 grain.)

The rifle:

The target:

Last edited:
dude, you get some reloads in that new AR and its going to be sick! nice! sub-moa all day long with factory loads! very nice.

sub-moa all day long on these shootout threads with a SEMI-AUTO is not easy...

Bought all the necessary stuff to start loading .223 yesterday. It's a lot more intensive a list than just loading for a different caliber within the same parent cartridge. Between components and gear, I ended spending about a grand, but at least I'm set up the way I want to be.

Because of the expense, I wanted to make sure the rifle at least had some potential, hence the shooting of factory loads. I'm interested to see how much I can chop off the baseline with tailored hand loads.

Thats some pretty good factory ammo. Id say with reloads you could shave off maybe 1/4 to 3/8. Id be amazed if you got 1/2. Awesome stick man.

Finally! My entry that someone else can enter! LOL!

Ran this the other day sub-moa all day long with my rock river arms varmint @ 100yards with 20"ss bull barrel 1:8 twist, and handloads 60grn vmax / 1f lake city 5.56 brass/ 23.8 varget / cci primer. Harris bipod front, owl ear sand bag rear. This rifle just gets better and better the more I shoot it. I think I have about ~400 to 500 rounds down the tube so far. Not bad for a rifle that cost me $950 bucks out of the box. Got to love rock river arms.

Rifle used ROCK RIVER ARMS VARMINT 5.56 20" SS BULL BARREL WITH VORTEX PST FFP 4-16 WITH LARUE LT158 QD MOUNT:
IMG_8221_zpse578e531.jpg

Shot @ 100yards with harris bipod and owl ear rear sand bag:
IMG_8920_zps9acd2ffc.jpg

Last edited:
Finally! My entry that someone else can enter! LOL!

Ran this the other day sub-moa all day long with my rock river arms varmint @ 100yards with 20"ss bull barrel 1:8 twist, and handloads 60grn vmax / 1f lake city 5.56 brass/ 23.8 varget / cci primer. Harris bipod front, owl ear sand bag rear. This rifle just gets better and better the more I shoot it. I think I have about ~400 to 500 rounds down the tube so far.

Rifle used ROCK RIVER ARMS VARMINT 5.56 20" SS BULL BARREL WITH VORTEX PST FFP 4-16 WITH LARUE LT158 QD MOUNT:
IMG_8221_zpse578e531.jpg

Shot @ 100yards with harris bipod and owl ear rear sand bag:
IMG_8910_zps871d303c.jpg

That is not too shabby...

thanks bro! you got to the love the price vs performance of rock river AR's. if you want an out of the box bug hole shooter, then rock river arms is hard to beat for the price.

Turns out the LPR was capable of better with Gold Medal. I shot this today. My hand loads sucked, but these six groups with 69 gold medal prove the rifle is a shooter.

Moboost, let me know if you want me to re add my rifle pic to this post. It's the same setup as last time, so I didn't think I should take up space on this thread.

Edit: I wanted to make sure my entry counted, so here is my rifle pic:

Last edited:
Bro, you get a handload dialed in for your new rifle and its going to be a beast. Very impressive. Love the new rifle. What was the handload specs you used that didnt work out so well?

Turns out the LPR was capable of better with Gold Medal. I shot this today. My hand loads sucked, but these six groups with 69 gold medal prove the rifle is a shooter.

Moboost, let me know if you want me to re add my rifle pic to this post. It's the same setup as last time, so I didn't think I should take up space on this thread.

Edit: I wanted to make sure my entry counted, so here is my rifle pic:

Here's my entry. Had a fun time.
Built by San Diego smith Tyler Black.
20" RRA Varmint barrel 1/8 twist
AR 15 .223 shot at 100 yds.
Bushie 6-24X50 G2DMR set at 20X (changed from the Leupold in the pic)
Timney 3# Trigger
Federal GMM 69gr.
6 groups of five shots each.

Target:

Tyler Black AR-15 Build

Some damn good entries right off the bat here. Seeing what these .223's will shoot, no one is going to want to post a .308 entry! I'll see about dusting mine off sometime soon, just to show how much harder it is to shoot a large pattern AR.

Some damn good entries right off the bat here. Seeing what these .223's will shoot, no one is going to want to post a .308 entry! I'll see about dusting mine off sometime soon, just to show how much harder it is to shoot a large pattern AR.

I'm with ya on this one.

I'll break out the LMT and see what happens. I've been having problems with it, but I'm not afraid to show it anyways.

Damn bro! Nice! Got to love the rock rivers.

Here's my entry. Had a fun time.
Built by San Diego smith Tyler Black.
20" RRA Varmint barrel 1/8 twist
AR 15 .223 shot at 100 yds.
Bushie 6-24X50 G2DMR set at 20X (changed from the Leupold in the pic)
Timney 3# Trigger
Federal GMM 69gr.
6 groups of five shots each.

Target:

Tyler Black AR-15 Build

Thanks elfster. I have several RRA barrels and they all have been very accurate. My last two builds by BigShot have been so
solid that even I can't screw things up. Mostly. But heck, you have to admire the shooters here on the Hide for their skills.
First to last on these challenges usually amounts to a few tenths of an inch over 30 shots. So far
the first three leaders on the boards are only separated by 1/100th of an inch averaged over 30 shots! Or 3/1000ths of
an inch per shot. That's like the difference caused by the effect of wind turbulence generated by a butterfly flapping
its wings downrange. LOL

Last edited:
I felt like this thread needed some .308 entries, so I went out and did some shooting. I shot two entries, I wasn't going to post them both, but felt like the guys who get down on themselves because their rifle doesn't shoot like the one cherry picked group someone else posted up. Here are my real world results, some of the groups aren't pretty, but I guess that's why I keep practicing.

Both 6x5's shot with the same rifle, my SR-25 ECC, in .308. I shot prone, off a bipod and a rear bag. Both targets:

The first target was shot 6/19/14, at 100 yards. I used an atlas bipod for this attempt:

Feeling like I could do a bit better, I annealed the brass, loaded up another round, and tossed on my Harris with a Larue OSS sling. I shot this target this morning, 6/23/2014. The last group I shot was the group on the 1" sticker. I did NOT see the low round drop low in the cardboard, I presume it was the last round I fired. Oh well, still a LOT of room for improvement here!

And, the rifle pic:

Thanks for all the hard work,

-Bob (bm11.)

Last edited:
I'll take this type of advice any day in comparison to 1 single cherry picked 5shot target hands down. Love the honesty. Love the rifle. Nice shooting my friend. I'll see if I can drag my LMT MWS out of the safe once I get some AMAX bad boys loaded up. Just hooked up with 300pcs @ 168amax! Maybe next week!

I felt like this thread needed some .308 entries, so I went out and did some shooting. I shot two entries, I wasn't going to post them both, but felt like the guys who get down on themselves because their rifle doesn't shoot like the one cherry picked group someone else posted up. Here are my real world results, some of the groups aren't pretty, but I guess that's why I keep practicing.

Both 6x5's shot with the same rifle, my SR-25 ECC, in .308. I shot prone, off a bipod and a rear bag. Both targets:

The first target was shot 6/19/14, at 100 yards. I used an atlas bipod for this attempt:

Feeling like I could do a bit better, I annealed the brass, loaded up another round, and tossed on my Harris with a Larue OSS sling. I shot this target this morning, 6/23/2014. The last group I shot was the group on the 1" sticker. I did NOT see the low round drop low in the cardboard, I presume it was the last round I fired. Oh well, still a LOT of room for improvement here!

And, the rifle pic:

Thanks for all the hard work,

-Bob (bm11.)

Damn, close to a sub MOA average, but not quite there yet! In fact, eyeballing it, I may have been two bad rounds short of "sub MOA all day long." Gassers are challenging. It doesn't take much to throw a round.

Thanks for all the work, Moboost, I know that it's pretty time consuming.

Last edited:
Best I can seem to do with this. Need much more practice.

Layton
223 rem, Seekins / Krieger
104y

ar13_zpsc088e801.jpg

spuhr_zps0669f2bc.jpg

Last edited:
I seriously do not get how you guys do this.
I have tried to do this task 3 times but am not able to find a comfortable position (bench or prone, bean bags, sandbags or backpack).
After about 10 rounds I just get pissed off and leave the range. Luckily for me it's walking distance so not too much of an issue.

Raivkka, that was my 3rd attempt at this too. I finally gave up and just said f'it I'm posting what I got. lol

L

RRA Varmint A4, RRA Scout rail, Burris XTR rings, Leupy 6.5-20x40mm VX3 scope (John Noveske did some barrel work, as well as gas port mod) 20" brrl/PRS stock
Load/ H4895 behind 50g Vmax/ Black Hills Brass/ Loaded on Lee Press,Dies, RCBS 10-10 scale, 26gr charge, 2.250" COAL
Shot prone, with Harris BR Bi-pod, Rear mono-pod (accushot) and rear home made bag, @ 100yds ranged w/ Bushnell 1600 ARC Bino LRF.

BEST GROUP / .243"
WORST/ .539
AVERAGE/ .411"
All groups measured outside to outside, and -Caliber.

Name: groundhogbuster - the entry will not count since it was shot before this round has started. Great shooting - see if you can do it again ;)
Rifle: RRA 223Rem 100y
Average: .396 MOA
Best: .240 MOA
Worst: .496 MOA

2j68lmd.jpg

It really helps finding a rear sandbag that works well with your buttstock. I like to shoot from a bench with a harris bipod and owl ear rear sandbag. Get your rifle level as much as possible and have target as level with your rifle also. This really is a game of patience. Take 5shots and take a break to cool down with your barrel. Make sure side focus is set around 100yards. No scope shadow. Once you commit with your shots dont move eye from scope view. Use a scope with min 15x power with 1" round dots and cut the circle dot into 4 perfect pieces of pie and let the rear sand bag do all the work to keep rifle still. Everything from breathing to squeeze of the trigger must be consistant... One last note... Ammo ammo ammo! Its hard to get close to .5moa all day long unless youre rocking reloads or very very premium factory ammo. FMJ out of my rifles is 1.5moa to 1moa too!

I seriously do not get how you guys do this.
I have tried to do this task 3 times but am not able to find a comfortable position (bench or prone, bean bags, sandbags or backpack).
After about 10 rounds I just get pissed off and leave the range. Luckily for me it's walking distance so not too much of an issue.

Shot 30 again today, and bettered myself. Same exact load but with 60gr Vmax. Caliper set at .223" (Should have set at .224". Thanks for measuring for me,,, Brain Fart)) and measured outside to outside, 100yds, same gun, Shot prone, with bag but no brass catcher this time. (In a hurry)
LOAD/ 60gr V Max over 26g H4895/Fed Cases (this time) CCI BR4 primer/ 2.250" COAL

Best Group/.191"
Worst Group .504"

What happens when I don't use brass catcher!

Worst group above
Best group below

Thanks for the try again. The stock RRA's are amazingly accurate, but I own over 15 and none of em shoot like this one John barreled, and tuned for me. If I could have closed that 1/2" group, my AVG would come way down, but I'm a Ghog Whacker, and Varmint hunter, and don't have much time between Steel Banging, Matches, hunting, and working 10hrs 5-6days a week. I gave it my best, and even shot at 101yds, (Stock) Muzzle #100yds shot w/ ARC 1600 Bushnell Bino LRF. Good Shootin Elfster. Can't wait till these cam systems are up and going, we can watch each other the whole 30rds. I've won many,many BR Comps with this gun at 100/300yds, and if you can AGG a .34", with a factory stick... Sign up, I still have NF scopes that I won, as well as several stocks. Good shootin with ya guys.

PIC W/Quarter and Screen name.

Last edited:
Holy f#cking cow! Thats some unreal good shooting. Im sorry, but anyone that doubts the price vs performance of rra at this point over a period of 4 total shootout threads needs their head checked.

Shot 30 again today, and bettered myself. Same exact load but with 60gr Vmax. Caliper set at .223" (Should have set at .224". Thanks for measuring for me,,, Brain Fart)) and measured outside to outside, 100yds, same gun, Shot prone, with bag but no brass catcher this time. (In a hurry)
LOAD/ 60gr V Max over 26g H4895/Fed Cases (this time) CCI BR4 primer/ 2.250" COAL

Best Group/.191"
Worst Group .504"

What happens when I don't use brass catcher!

Worst group above
Best group below

Thanks for the try again. The stock RRA's are amazingly accurate, but I own over 15 and none of em shoot like this one John barreled, and tuned for me. If I could have closed that 1/2" group, my AVG would come way down, but I'm a Ghog Whacker, and Varmint hunter, and don't have much time between Steel Banging, Matches, hunting, and working 10hrs 5-6days a week. I gave it my best, and even shot at 101yds, (Stock) Muzzle #100yds shot w/ ARC 1600 Bushnell Bino LRF. Good Shootin Elfster. Can't wait till these cam systems are up and going, we can watch each other the whole 30rds. I've won many,many BR Comps with this gun at 100/300yds, and if you can AGG a .34", with a factory stick... Sign up, I still have NF scopes that I won, as well as several stocks. Good shootin with ya guys.

PIC W/Quarter and Screen name.

Holy f#cking cow! Thats some unreal good shooting. Im sorry, but anyone that doubts the price vs performance of rra at this point over a period of 4 total shootout threads needs their head checked.

AMEN! I bought this gun about 8-10yrs ago from my FFL (Prices Creek Store) and had to set up an acct for him, because he wasn't an RRA seller. My expectations were like the 1st Bushy I bought when I was 20yo, and put a cheapo scope & shot factory ammo. When it shot two 10rd groups in the .7" range, I swapped scopes, triggers, (Geissele DMR) and lots more, and it was a solid 1/2 moa gun. After testing some Noveske products for a Magazine Co. and talking to John, we became good friends, and he tuned it up. I never have told anyone how it shoots, just invite them down, and let em shoot, and their jaw's drop. I've got a 14yo son that has printed better groups than this, and just won his 1st few trophy's with this stick. I've still got 7 RRA's in the box, that have yet to be shot. In my book, for hunting,target, RRA is the AR to buy.

Very awsome shooting ground hog! You said john barreled and tuned . So is the barrel factory ? And what does he do to "tune" and make them shoot so good ?
Thanks, lazer

[MENTION=84231]gro[/MENTION]unfhogbuster

What load is that? My rra national match might need some if that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very awsome shooting ground hog! You said john barreled and tuned . So is the barrel factory ? And what does he do to "tune" and make them shoot so good ?
Thanks, lazer
It's a Wilson 416 barrel, that John said he "tweaked" the gas port, faced off the upper rec., and done some polishing to the chamber....? I don't exactly what he did, and when I asked what he did he said " I tuned it up a bit, lmk how it shoots."

For you c4xplsv, The exact load is above, but it doesn't seem to make much difference what cases I use, but from 24.5gn (slow side) to 26.5gn of H4895 loaded to 2.250" shoots the 50 and 60gn Vmax super well. It also shoots 36g Varmint Grenades very good with BLC-2. I don't shoot heavies with this gun as much as my Krieger barreled 22" .223 and it shoots the 75gn, and 77gn very well. This particular gun has never shot 69 SMK's consistently. I'll get a .3" and then a .8" 5 shot group. I have always used CCI BR4's in my target guns. The gun shoots this good using a Bob Sled, and loading the 77's way out and single feeding, but what's the point? The ghog, or coyote doesn't care whether it's a 60gn or a 77. Recoil is non existent in this gun. I also have a CMT with 7.7 tw and JP RE Brake, and 18" that shoots bugholes. I'm trying to get a cpl of my 6.8's in this contest, as a cpl of them shoot way below .5" with factory ammo, but haven't got a pet load for punching paper, only shooting whitetail.

Sorry to mention, it's not the same barrel that came on the gun, it's a newer cryo barrel from RRA. The barrel that came on it went into a home build, and it's an all day .5 min gun.

Last edited:
Here's my target from today.
Distance: 110y
Rifle: Remington 700 trued by NWAW. Benchmark Barrel. Leupold 4.5-14x Mark 4. 6.5 Creedmoor.
I shot this in about 30 minutes. Just went through each mag but as you can see the gun began to get very hot and had a nasty group on one of the targets. I let it cool down and things came back together. I included a shot of the target before I shot it and marked all the existing holes.

WP_20140629_20_50_43_Pro_zpsf0f5fc93.jpg

WP_20140629_17_08_41_Pro_zpsc9126eeb.jpg

I'll come back next weekend if the competition is still going on with some more thorough handloads and let the gun cool between strings a bit.

EDIT: Shit, I forgot to get a pic of the rifle. It was bipod prone with a sandbag under the rear. I'll do it again next week and make sure my TPS report is per protocol.

Last edited:
Here's my target from today.
Distance: 110y
Rifle: Remington 700 trued by NWAW. Benchmark Barrel. Leupold 4.5-14x Mark 4. 6.5 Creedmoor.
I shot this in about 30 minutes. Just went through each mag but as you can see the gun began to get very hot and had a nasty group on one of the targets. I let it cool down and things came back together. I included a shot of the target before I shot it and marked all the existing holes.

WP_20140629_20_50_43_Pro_zpsf0f5fc93.jpg

WP_20140629_17_08_41_Pro_zpsc9126eeb.jpg

I'll come back next weekend if the competition is still going on with some more thorough handloads and let the gun cool between strings a bit.

EDIT: Shit, I forgot to get a pic of the rifle. It was bipod prone with a sandbag under the rear. I'll do it again next week and make sure my TPS report is per protocol.

I assume that needs to be posted in Bolt action section :)
And, please post pic of your rifle ... so if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

Last edited:
Sorry I had a case of the Sundays. I'm gonna take care of that today haha

I missed the whole 100yd+ requirement. LRF showed 92m. Hopefully, MoBoost will give me an honorable mention.

Rifle: 16" LaRue PredatAR 7.62, Vortex 2.5-10x32 in a LaRue SPR-S, TBAC 30PS can, atlas bipod.
Ammo: 175 SMK, 41.6gr IMR4064, Fed brass, WLR primer.

0442DAA7-9B8A-4B06-8AFB-79D2730D65FF_zpskbgnu8kk.jpg

759FF34D-3956-4375-9B40-CF5FC83EA96B_zpswztrzsiv.jpg

Last edited:
92 meters is 100.612 yards what is wrong with that? Nice shooting by the way!