• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Royal wedding

It was fun for me gents. Remember what Maggie's Drawers is all about.
Laughter and humor and layin out some Bullshit.
I find it hard to believe ANYONE outside of those on the guest list gives a Flying Bueno Fuck about this whole Bin of Shit but picture in your mind what it would be like if The Foul One was in attendance in costume at the reception and had had his wish fulfilled on that "Test Drive."
If that doesn't give you a Grin, nothing will. FM
Now we can lay to rest my attempt at humor and call it a flop, but I did enjoy it even if others didn't.

She's from around here and divorced I think.

At best she's certified pre-owned and probably won't blow up on the trip home.

I don't think this will end well for Harry, he will probably get cucked.

That's fine with me.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
06CCBB34-9C2C-4F1C-A19E-410BB7263FAE.jpeg

I remember a hearing about Nancy Reagan not bowing (or maybe it was curtsey) to the queen. I reminded whoever told me I was pretty sure that was one of the reasons we left.

Just because I like women and like to give a little oral gratification to the girls before I go balls deep and expect or hope for reciprocation, I am now a Lesbian?
Fuck, I have been a Lesbian all along, just didn't realize it and I am male.
On the morning News they flashed a thing across the bottom of the screen as to how much this whole bin of shit cost them and it was many millions. Why and what for I do not comprehend. nor understand at all why??? 2 receptions and all of the Pomp? and you need an invitation? and people over there lined the streets! {I want to set a Taco truck up PAID for by the Royals along the path of Procession;] Would that not be a Good Group buy-in?? we could have millions of pounds and Euros to do some good with. Like a range.
I did want a Test Drive, but now, not so much, maybe later? when he doesn't have time to put a few laps in I will Volunteer.. That is a lot of bucks for a trip around the track on a well worn Mororsicle.
I wish most of that money had been spent for other things and my best hope for that would be for rifle training and a range where they can educate their crotchfruit and themselves how to shoot and be familiar with firearms and none of them are, lest a few.
That whole Bin of Shit would never fly. but I wish it could.
I do not understand any of this shit, yet there is an Old woman on the corner downtown waving a Union Jack and taking in Loot..
I think the Homeless HoBos never die. FM

Actually the English royal family knows a lot more about war, fighting & the armed forces than the politicians that rule the country.
Sort of a family tradition, since the liberal spilling of blood defined the throne throughout the centuries.

Both young princes spent time in the armed forces, as it's traditional for them to have to spend time proving themselves in each of the 3 main branches. The younger one spent time in the sandbox, their father flew jets, their grandfather was in the navy and their grandmother drove an ambulance in WWII

Imagine if it was a requirement for the president here to have to have earned rank in 3 branches of the military (even if they just pushed papers) before they could buck for commander in chief?

Well if you think about how we all paid for Chelsea Clinton's wedding, England is getting off easy paying in cash and I bet they will make a hell of a lot more on merchandizing.

I don't mind talking about it and I think it's probably a better topic for people than thinking about fill in the blank Cardassian.

Maybe that makes me a transgender lesbian too but I like straight chics.

W54/XM-338-- You made some damned fine valid points and made me think a bit, hell a lot, more about that shit and I could not agree more.
If our Presidents all had to have some time in the jungle, hump a ruck, been in the trenches, pounded some sand, burned some shit or whatever, they would not be so quick to put troops in harms way.
Maybe LBJ would not have sent me to RVN?
With that thought in mind, I don't think just flying overhead is good enough even if they were shot down in the water and rescued.
They need to be "Boots on the ground or sand" to really understand what is going on and make their decisions from there.
Maybe the leaders of ALL countries need to do that and go from there.
Thanks for your input. Regards, FM
PS I still think I might want to do that Test Drive but would look at it as a bike that needs an overhaul to be competitive.
I still look on amazed and amused at all of the Twits and Twats getting into this Bin of Shit and how much money was spent to carry this fiasco off.