• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos RunnedOver Skins

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
Don't lay out a set of freshly painted skins for pictures and then forget to tell the wife cause she will run them the hell over with her truck
smile.gif

Sorry TucsonDave ..... BF Goodrich T/A K/O's leave a mark ....

Re: RunnedOver Skins

I have never wanted to paint my rifle so much as i do right now. Freaking brilliant.

Just have to decide if I'd get sick of all the dropped jaws and attention I'd get at the range
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DPRoberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never wanted to paint my rifle so much as i do right now. Freaking brilliant.

Just have to decide if I'd get sick of all the dropped jaws and attention I'd get at the range
smile.gif
</div></div>

Just do it, DPRoberts. I can't wait for Manners to complete and ship my stock to ARP for some camo. ARP is one great dude to deal with.

Long ways would have actually worked better Doc. Her running over it a few times with her dirt bike may have been even more betterer.

gotta keep them dangit skins outa the driveway ARP

that is one heck of a tight wheelbase does she drive a power wheel?
jk... great job as usual, you are one creative individual.
smile.gif

Backing out of driveway has the wheels not quite in line with one another. Rear tire and the front tire at an angle on the rollback if you look close you can see what I mean.