• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Russia /USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNARSHOOTER

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2010
Ga
Well lets see
They have Snowden and his "secretes"
We have a undisclosed number of their Troops on American soil "To aid FEMA"
They told us to butt the fuck out in the Ukraine (and we did/have)
We threaten to disrupt trade (big friggin deal)
Now we have a airliner shot out of the sky (or do this make 2)With possible Americans on board.
If HBO was to make this up it would be the hottest show on T.V.
Whats next
Mean while Israell is kicking ass and can give a fuck about names.BUt........
Sombody left the back door open and we have a flood of future Dumocrats filling up the boat trying to sink us at the Mexican Boarder
The whole time Rep/Dems are pointing fingers and calling names but doing nada fucking thing.
BEAM ME UP THERE IS NOOO INTELLIGENT LIFE HERE

Well... You're pretty close on the facts. So what's your point? We need to fire Obama and hire Putin...? But check back. The Palestinians started this when they kidnapped and butchered those 3 boys. I thought Israel's demands were pretty reasonable myself.

Hey man you're hashing my groove. I'm trying to rec_re_ate with my 'medical' marijuana and the cars are about to go in a circle real fast on the teeeveee. Yer just just a little person, you need not concern yerself with things that are above yer pay grade. What you DO need to do is git yer self a card for some of this fine dope dewd, you'll feel better about all the things that are beyond yer control.

Victor /Just a fact check no point and FYI if all this shit had to happen so Israel could TKB I say bout time.
Mike/ Exactly the world can go to hell as long as the peeps get their govment check and dope while the yuppies go to on vacation.
Donr13/Might as well shootem while we still have them with all this spare ammo that just falls out of the sky LOL

What, exactly, would you have the politicians do?

Rhetoric is easy, reality is not.

What, exactly, would you have the politicians do?

Take a long vacation... but first take all the blank official letterhead papers from washington and burn them in the nearest coal fired power plant.

Oops, add to that all the ink cartridges...

Last edited:
Well lets see
Now we have a airliner shot out of the sky (or do this make 2)With possible Americans on board.
Whats next
Sombody left the back door open and we have a flood of future Dumocrats filling up the boat trying to sink us at the Mexican Boarder
The whole time Rep/Dems are pointing fingers and calling names but doing nada fucking thing.

Well lets see:
Snowden probably did the right thing.
Those troops will be nice moving targets when SHTF
We have no business in Ukraine
The airliner is none of our business...it is a Malaysian jet isnt it

So wheres the problem?

BolierUP/ Impeach Obama ,Lock up Holder. Bring Snowden back and hang him along with the Fucktard we just traded gitzmo prisoners for. Repeal Blobama care And close the FUCKING BORDER
MAGGOT? Snowden probably did the right thing ???? FUCK YOU he defected to a communist country .You are a ASSHOLE. When SHF assholes like you should be shot first if you think the communists can fix this country. If anything we have a Communist leading us now hence the problem.You are right we have no business in the UKRAINE or dealing with the slanteyed fuckers In Malaysia But we will (my point) .We do need to support Israel or at least stay out of their way

BolierUP/ Impeach Obama ,Lock up Holder. Bring Snowden back and hang him along with the Fucktard we just traded gitzmo prisoners for. Repeal Blobama care And close the FUCKING BORDER
MAGGOT? Snowden probably did the right thing ???? FUCK YOU he defected to a communist country .You are a ASSHOLE. When SHF assholes like you should be shot first if you think the communists can fix this country. If anything we have a Communist leading us now hence the problem.You are right we have no business in the UKRAINE or dealing with the slanteyed fuckers In Malaysia But we will (my point) .We do need to support Israel or at least stay out of their way

Somebody's really looking for a vacation. Politics and threats in the same post. Bye bye

If your going to insult me at least use proper grammar. Its You are "an" asshole, not "a" asshole.

If you had a brain I might be insulted but considering the source, Im just Laffin at you. Grow up.

Keep Laffin "People in glass houses" Don't want to get banned so you win but you asked. Keep Laffin now that's way better than missing a N. Hope you and your sister wife got a chuckle .

Im still wondering about the Russian troops on foreign soil. First Ive heard of that, anybody got a source? Or atleast a picture?

Far as that other stuff, not much I can do about it.

However, SHTF or not, "Trespassers will be hog tied and told they have a purty mouth!"

Keep Laffin "People in glass houses" Don't want to get banned so you win but you asked. Keep Laffin now that's way better than missing a N. Hope you and your sister wife got a chuckle .

You continue to astound me with your ignorance and lack of education. Try reading one of Mike Honcho's posts or one of bogey's. They are well thought out, and well crafted, like well written articles. You on the other hand cant seem to get two words in a row straight, and to make up for your lack of ability for independent, creative thought, do nothing more that resort to crude insults against me. It really shows a lack of breeding to make up stuff about other people's families...kind of Slapshot like.

Maggot out.

Russian Troop on U.S. Soil .Lots of chatter on u tube and other un vetted places on the net. I do know that a bunch of unmarked troops are trained along side of American troops everyday on our dime. Things that make you say HMMMMM

Im still wondering about the Russian troops on foreign soil. First Ive heard of that, anybody got a source? Or atleast a picture?

Far as that other stuff, not much I can do about it.

However, SHTF or not, "Trespassers will be hog tied and told they have a purty mouth!"

A buddy of mine was in Williamsburg Virginia eating in a restaurant and there were some Ruskie troops eating at the next table. He struck up a conversation with them and then asked them "What are you all doing here....getting ready to disarm us?" One of them laughed "Yes" before his commander got him shut up. Take it for what its worth...I wasn't there.

Well lets see
Whats next

Two words for these problems... "Hope" and "Change".... Still hopin for some change...

A buddy of mine was in Williamsburg Virginia eating in a restaurant and there were some Ruskie troops eating at the next table. He struck up a conversation with them and then asked them "What are you all doing here....getting ready to disarm us?" One of them laughed "Yes" before his commander got him shut up. Take it for what its worth...I wasn't there.

LOL well in that case they`ll probably get to you before they get to me so make sure to tell them "FU" and "bring it on" for me.

LOL well in that case they`ll probably get to you before they get to me so make sure to tell them "FU" and "bring it on" for me.

They'll never get out of Virginia. Relax. Worm food for the 'baca'.

Israel will wipe out lots of rocket sites and kill many folks amongst those backing Hamas but in the final analysis if they don't redeem Gaza....they may as well be out behind the barn 'choking their chicken'!!

I dont understand this Russian Troops on American soil aspect.

How does this work? Is the US Military and Law Enforcement going to be complicit in their action? If not where do they hide the numbers of troops it would take to disarm the armed services let alone the citizen militia?

If the military is to be compliant with their action how was that compliance created? I remember USMC boot camp created red meat eating Patriots. Has the cadre changed its class syllabus?

My thinking is that Putin/Russia are becoming the straw man enemy. Yes the Russian Oligarchy sucks but their aim is getting their business empire in shape. We have spent the past few years trying to rest their client states from them. I despise their strong man rule but after 70 years of Communism their restoration will take time. We have done nothing to transition them. As their middle class gains strength the oligarchs will lose strength. Ironic their path is one of prosperity while in the west the middle class is being dismantled. Who is getting rich on low interest rates and 80 billion in QE each month? Me thinks someone speaketh with forked tongue.

If anything Russia should be an ally we can partner with to fight a common enemy.

Snowden - my jury is still out. If sending a stay at home mom activist into IRS hell is okay what happens to the guy that wants to let the country know Big Brother is reading your emails and swapping your nude selfies around their cubicles all in the name of safety. He didnt defect to Russia. He was denied any other safe refuge (although Allegemaine may be pissed enough to take him now). Putin only took him as a means to put someone elses nose in the shit he has been subjected to and maybe a roofie or something to bleed whatever info he can. Wheres the need as Snowden reveals this stuff in the press. Terrorists stopped - zero, nude selfies, emails and phone calls listened to - millions. The only guy that defected was a soldier and for him we traded mass murders and rewarded him with $350K.

The Ukraine thing was more of our attempt at antagonizing the straw man in the face of another nation tired of dead beats not paying their bills. Someone was quoted as telling the EU to F off, so why not burn the place down while at it. As far as what goes on in the east someone wants to secure his gas infrastructure. The airliner was a major fuckup and I imagine Lubyanka may make room for the trigger man and dust off the testicle crusher. Putin will do what he thinks he has to to secure his gas line. The other side will use this as a distraction to take the heat off domestic failures that appear to be gaining traction with the base. The support doesnt want to share its freebies with invaders.

Israel is smart to go unilateral. The coalition will just shit all over them. They have complied with seize fires brokered by Egypt and for their troubles recieved more rockets from guys hiding in school yards. Remember Egypt? We look at them with suspicion because they got rid of the Muslim Brotherhood in order to return to a secular, stable country that can selll trinkets to tourists at the Pyramids.

Your right the world is crazy.

Last edited:
Russian Troop on U.S. Soil .Lots of chatter on u tube and other un vetted places on the net. I do know that a bunch of unmarked troops are trained along side of American troops everyday on our dime. Things that make you say HMMMMM

mmPEhMj.gif

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC ...

Not sure what happened here... We have been training foreign soldiers on our soil for a long time just as we have been training within the borders of other nations... from military colleges on down, this is very far from new.

I think the biggest threat to every one rite now is what is going on between India and Pakistan there is a real and almost immanent threat of the use of neucular war heads. India just test fired a missle with the ability to reach as far as china and North Africa. And they have amassed almost 600,000 troops a the border. If they start slinging nuks we are all in deep shit. In the past few weeks the Indian news papers have been warning citizens to build basements or shelters. Also saying thing like if the blast hits you 5 seconds after detonation you are fare enough away from grond zero.

Last edited:
Thanks [MENTION=12471]Maggot[/MENTION], I'm truly honored. I'm also staying out of this one because I don't want to catch shrapnel when the inevitable frag gets chucked in the room. This thread has all the makings of a mass-banning.

Thanks @Maggot, I'm truly honored. I'm also staying out of this one because I don't want to catch shrapnel when the inevitable frag gets chucked in the room. This thread has all the makings of a mass-banning.

A fragging? Ya think? :D

Hey man you're hashing my groove. I'm trying to rec_re_ate with my 'medical' marijuana and the cars are about to go in a circle real fast on the teeeveee. Yer just just a little person, you need not concern yerself with things that are above yer pay grade. What you DO need to do is git yer self a card for some of this fine dope dewd, you'll feel better about all the things that are beyond yer control.

I guess its easier to blame an inanimate object than to accept the blame yourself. I really hope you are old, you dinosaurs need to all just die off so we can end the drug war.

NILES COYOTE/ You are correct about training foreign troop being on our soil and visa /versa . What is happening now that's a little different is they are being trained at a higher level and with gear that we never trained them on before . When a U.S. Soldier has to buy his own gear to go thru training and a brand X troop that trains along side of him has 2 of everything that is provided by our Government I am concerned to say the least. When they are trained on Nav systems and NV (two of the things that give us a little edge) It fucking criminal .
PMCLAINE/ The whole Russians Armed on our soil thing started when Law enforcement /Military were asked (so the story goes) If they would fire(live ammo) on U.S. citizens in times of civil unrest to which 80% + answered NO!!! Shortly there after a bunch of top brass lost their jobs to scandal ect. Now base after base is downsized or shut down and the story is they are being filled with Armed Russian Troop to "assist Fema" I can not confirm nor deny any of this would love hard facts hence the topic being brought up.

FNARSHOOTER said:
the story is they are being filled with Armed Russian Troop to "assist Fema" I can not confirm nor deny any of this would love hard facts hence the topic being brought up.

And another tall tale from the SHTF/prepper/Wolverines! blogisphere continues to perpetuate.

Let's be honest here, enough people have shitty OPSEC and doubts about their leadership that if Russians were *really* training on US soil with top-end US equipment, somebody would 1. be singing like a bird and 2. have actual, tangible, irrefutable proof in this day and age of the internet.

"Psst, FNAR."

"What?"

"Don't pull that cord."

"Which cord? This one?"

"Yeah, that one. If you pull it, bad things might happen."

"Even if I just tug on it a little bit?"

"Yeah, even if you just tug on it a little bit. Really, don't do it."

eRuuDE6.gif

"FNAR?!"

And another tall tale from the SHTF/prepper/Wolverines! blogisphere continues to perpetuate.

Let's be honest here, enough people have shitty OPSEC and doubts about their leadership that if Russians were *really* training on US soil with top-end US equipment, somebody would 1. be singing like a bird and 2. have actual, tangible, irrefutable proof in this day and age of the internet.

Exactly. I wouldn't worry about it. :^)

However, SHTF or not, "Trespassers will be hog tied and told they have a purty mouth!"[/QUOTE]

now this is funny, thanks

Life must suck when all you have is paranoia to hang onto.

Dr. Strangelove must be following this thread.

NILES COYOTE/ You are correct about training foreign troop being on our soil and visa /versa . What is happening now that's a little different is they are being trained at a higher level and with gear that we never trained them on before . When a U.S. Soldier has to buy his own gear to go thru training and a brand X troop that trains along side of him has 2 of everything that is provided by our Government I am concerned to say the least. When they are trained on Nav systems and NV (two of the things that give us a little edge) It fucking criminal .
PMCLAINE/ The whole Russians Armed on our soil thing started when Law enforcement /Military were asked (so the story goes) If they would fire(live ammo) on U.S. citizens in times of civil unrest to which 80% + answered NO!!! Shortly there after a bunch of top brass lost their jobs to scandal ect. Now base after base is downsized or shut down and the story is they are being filled with Armed Russian Troop to "assist Fema" I can not confirm nor deny any of this would love hard facts hence the topic being brought up.

Get ready

Attachments

• prepare-your-anus.jpg
    prepare-your-anus.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 16

So we have to rely on 80 percent of our military/LEO and 100% of the citizen militia................

.....are you losing sleep because of this?

The good news about Russian troops in America that you can always make a deal with them. Just feed them well (steaks will always work, even the cheap ones) and supply sufficient vodka (polish or russian made, everything else, obviously, is crap) and cigarettes, and they will never harm anybody... I know, I was hanging in their ranks in the old country for a little bit in the early 80s.

The good news about Russian troops in America that you can always make a deal with them. Just feed them well (steaks will always work, even the cheap ones) and supply sufficient vodka (polish or russian made, everything else, obviously, is crap) and cigarettes, and they will never harm anybody... I know, I was hanging in their ranks in the old country for a little bit in the early 80s.

Fuck dealing with them. You dont deal with invaders. Get them stinking drunk and then burn the building down. Shoot the ones that run out burning. Burning self illuminated targets cool with the new FLIR scopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.