• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

RWS Gunsmithing Builds and Customer pictures.

It's time to bring this thread back..

RWSnyder Sharpshooter action (Deviant)
6X47 Lapua
Krieger 8tw barrel, Helical flutes
Jewell trigger
Manner's T4A with PTG bottom metal
Paint by Dimensions

IMG_0003.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0014.JPG

It's time to bring this thread back..

RWSnyder Sharpshooter action (Deviant)
6X47 Lapua
Krieger 8tw barrel, Helical flutes
Jewell trigger
Manner's T4A with PTG bottom metal
Paint by Dimensions

View attachment 36302View attachment 36303View attachment 36304

I think it's time you teach me to hit those one MOA targets at 600 yards from a rooftop Dave!

My RWS rig is shooting really good though. I've slowed the velocity down since I talked to you at Woodys. The accuracy has been better with slower rounds. Not as hard on the brass either.

Wow! That this is huge! And a beautiful rifle! What did that rifle weigh Robert?

Steve

This must be week of the monster barrel at RWS. I need to get some pics of my RWS builds posted up. They all shoot great.

This is my latest from Robert, Remington 700 with a 26" barrel chambered in .260 and a 16.5" barrel in .308. I installed a Jewell trigger and dropped it in an AICS chassis when it arrived today. I can't wait to do some load development and start shooting it.

Thanks! I couldn't have been any happier with the way it turned out.

Robert I spoke to Craig yesterday about the Gen4 he sent some pics.
The stock looks great so I hope Bjay & I can come up with a plan to have you build me a rifle with the PDC stock.
Toni