• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

San Francisco Board of Supervisors designates NRA 'domestic terrorist organization'.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman

• ----------
    SAN FRANCISCO (KTVU) - The city of San Francisco has formally adopted a resolution calling the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization.

San Francisco's Board of Supervisors on Tuesday took the step of officially declaring the nation's premier gun-ownership advocates a terrorist organization.

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the scathing declaration reading in part, "the National Rifle Association spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence."

CONTINUE READING BELOW

She continued, "The NRA exists to spread dis-information, and knowingly puts guns into the hands of those who would harm and terrorize us," said Stefani, whose district includes the Marina and Presidio.

"The NRA has it coming to them, and I will do everything that I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization," said Stefani.

In fact, Stefani wrote the declaration following the July mass shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
    The gunman killed three people before being cornered and shot by police and ultimately taking his own life.

"Then the next weekend we had Dayton, Ohio. We had El Paso, Texas. Now we've had Odessa, Texas, and people are dying every day in this country," said Stefani. "And doing nothing is not an option, and that it what the NRA continues to do."

The NRA responded with a statement reading in part, "This ludicrous stunt by the Board of Supervisors is an effort to distract from the real problems facing San Francisco, such as rampant homelessness, drug abuse and skyrocketing petty crime, to name a few. The NRA will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all freedom-loving Americans."
    Supervisor Stefani said she doesn't want this to end with this
    declaration.
    The declaration calls on the city to reach out to other cities, states and even the federal government to adopt similar declarations.
    ----------

First of all, I find it impossible to take seriously a city that cannot even do anything about the hordes of mentally ill vagrants, feces, rats, and drug needles clogging it's streets.

Secondly, by willfully allowing free an illegal migrant who has shot an innocent woman to death, you motherfuckers have showed what true vile pieces of shits and threats to humanity you are.

Third, I would be careful about labeling random people as domestic terrorists and criminals if I were you. You want real outlaw shit to happen? This is how you get real outlaw shit to happen.

Fourth, a message for our fellow gunnies. The statists have always feared the NRA, and they continue to fear them. It is time we take important steps to make this organization into the true capacity that it can be.

Cowboy out,

Honestly who gives a fuck.

I don't know why we even give the people who already hate us and are beyond reasoning the time of day.

Let's not even waste one ounce of energy on fucktards and instead concentrate on those who can be reasoned to our side.

the same dems/libs that continually spout that anyone can buy a gun over the internet, and of course 'the gun show loophole' that maybe has been used once or twice in a crime, are blaming the nra for propaganda and deception? that's funny right there. put, and keep, your violent criminals in jail and crime will go down, it's really that easy.

Dressing up Old Man Wayne could be interpreted as an act of aggression on the eyes.

Can we get the SF city council listed as Domestic Terrorist supporters?
    I mean if have a opinion about civil rights makes you one, I guess it's fair play to say they are too based on their refusal to support law and order?

Hypothetically, what would happen if these folk were to be NRA members?

Fuck San Francisco or however you spell that piece of shit

With ANTIFA being called a domestic terrorist organization I thought about Catherine Stefani and thought I would write her a note.

Dear Feckless C_nt,

Seen the news lately? What you are seeing is what a domestic terrorism organization really looks like and acts like. I understand it is difficult to recognize the difference between ANTIFA and the NRA but please try. I especially recognize how difficult it will be with your California education.

Regards,
    A pesky NRA member