• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Santa came a little early this year...

Alot of people would like to have just one and there u have two. Lucky SOB.

What are you going to have mounted in those?

greedy bastard! didnt anyone ever tell you if your not sharing with me then you deserve a kick in the ass?!

Sick nasty toys sir!

Bob is a man of impeccable taste! Looks like we might have twins with that McMillan camo Sentinel!

As usual, great looking stuff!

.......And I was feeling froggy!

Call me a tool whore/work bench junkie, but I really like how you've got that vise mounted to your work bench and the tools within easy reach. You sir, are a genius. I will have to copy your setup, as it looks perfect for my work bench.

Oh, nice rifles too. :)

Thank you for all the kind words fellas!! After working 16hrs yesterday and driving an hour to get home, I found myself in my work area messing with this until 0230! The rifle is a Surgeon Scalpel 6.5x47L and would print high .1's and .2's with 123 scenars when it was in the AX Chassis, hopefully it will still shoot the same.. I learned a few things from my mistakes as I went along and I am glad I attempted this.. I look forward to bedding a few more rifles in the future.. Well, she ain't the prettiest pig in the pen, but shes all mine! :)

Last edited:
Bob hoards high end precision rifles like others hoard .22lr ammo. Unfortunately for me, I am also Santa, and therefor know of my behavior over the last year. No Gradeous for me.....

bad ass!

Bob, you must've been the purchase order directly in front of mine, the brown truck's tracking page indicates mine will be here on Monday.

I went with marble swirl: 60% Black, 20% Dark green and 20% Light tan. The camo in those Sentinels looks damn cool.

Did your order the IMB or is that the reason for bedding? I know some folks who say they have done both, so I'm just curious. Looks like a great rifle.

Did your order the IMB or is that the reason for bedding? I know some folks who say they have done both, so I'm just curious. Looks like a great rifle.

Thanks bud! That sounds like a nice color combo you have coming.. No IMB here.. Just a straight up inlet for the Surgeon 591, hence the bedding job. I can't wait to go shoot it! If it wasn't Turkey day, I would be at the range right now!

Beautiful, where is that range located? I see you and are in both in the Appalachian region so I am hoping its more near than far...

Excellent 3 shot group, Bob. When are you going to start bedding rifles for a living? It's obvious you learned well from Mr. Gradous. Who wouldn't, especially after building 20 rifles with him? ;)

Excellent 3 shot group, Bob. When are you going to start bedding rifles for a living? It's obvious you learned well from Mr. Gradous. Who wouldn't, especially after building 20 rifles with him? ;)

Thanks Pablo! Believe me, the thought has crossed my mind!! I have roughly 6 years until I can take off the blue suit, collect a pension and do something along those lines.. I'm trying to learn all I can and hopefully one day I will have the resources and the knowledge to contribute to the sport, but until then, I'll just keep practicing on my own shit! :)

BTW... I'm only up to 19.. Not 20! ;)

This is #20... Just waiting on the Surgeon 591 action (its only been 13 months now) and I need to remember an FTE brake with the next Brownells order.. What do you think? 6.5 SAUM, another 6.5x47L or .260 IMP 30*??

That's awesome. :)

Buy a BAT Tactical action. You can not go wrong with it. If you don't like, which I doubt, I'll buy it off you. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Thank you for the advice.. Although I have played with the idea of buying the BAT TAC numerous times, I just cant bring myself to spend $1545 on an action.