• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors SAS for the GAP-10- which one ???

Bravo 1

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2010
USA
Hi all,

I am looking to buy a suppressor for my new GAP-10.

I have decided on the SAS Arbiter T1 Titanium.

My only question is which attachment system to go with.

From their site-

Mounting: Direct thread on, S.A.S. thread on over muzzle brake mount, S.A.S. flash hider or S.A.S. Patent Pending QD brake.

I saw something mentioned about the TOMB brake and not knowing anything about it was wondering if this was the QD brake.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: SAS for the GAP-10- which one ???

Mine is direct screw on. I use it on 6 different rifles from 300wm to 243. works perfect on every single rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bravo 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

</div></div>
My thoughts......
That gun should sport a Thunderbeast arms suppressor 30p-1.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bravo 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. </div></div> My thoughts...... That gun should sport a Thunderbeast arms suppressor 30p-1.
smile.gif
</div></div> O.K. Fair enough 3D but I would appreciate WHY I should buy the Thunderbeast ?

What makes it better in your opinion ?

I am open to all suggestions.

I have looked at the TB and agree it is a very good can but where am I going wrong in your opinion ?

School me.

Anxiously waiting to hear not from only you but others that may think the same thing.

I haven't bought the SAS yet so there is still time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bravo 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bravo 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. </div></div> My thoughts...... That gun should sport a Thunderbeast arms suppressor 30p-1.
smile.gif
</div></div> O.K. Fair enough 3D but I would appreciate WHY I should buy the Thunderbeast ?

I have looked at the TB and agree it is a very good can but where am I going wrong in your opinion ?

School me.

Anxiously waiting to hear not from only you but others that may think the same thing.

I haven't bought the SAS yet so there is still time. </div></div>

It is a precision can made by precision shooters. If that is what you want to do than a can that puts every round in the same hole every shot is what you want. Do a little research on here and see what lowlight has to say about all the cans he has tested. It has been discussed 20 times in the last week alone.
Life is too short to shoot crap cans. Shoot the best.
smile.gif

All information is baised off my experience and my opinion baised of that.
Do a search and read up, then shoot the cans you might want.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bravo 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bravo 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. </div></div> My thoughts...... That gun should sport a Thunderbeast arms suppressor 30p-1.
smile.gif

School me.

I haven't bought the SAS yet so there is still time. </div></div>

It is a precision can made by precision shooters. If that is what you want to do than a can that puts every round in the same hole every shot is what you want. Do a little research on here and see what lowlight has to say about all the cans he has tested. It has been discussed 20 times in the last week alone.
Life is too short to shoot crap cans. Shoot the best.
smile.gif

All information is baised off my experience and my opinion baised of that.
Do a search and read up, then shoot the cans you might want.
</div></div>

3D,

Thanks for the info.