• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAS Rifle build range report....

Kino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2011
United States
Tested my new 243 built by Tim at Suppressed Armament Systems and once again his art work makes it real easy to make little holes with 5 bullets!!!! This is my fourth rifle built by SAS and they are all one hole guns. Tim is not known for building rifles, but for his cans, but he builds an incredible rifle! Pics to follow but the rifle specs are a trued 700, Jard trigger, HS stock, TPI bottom metal with a Brux 1/7.5 remmy varmit cont. chambered for DTACS. Today I tested the 105 AMAXs and H4350 @ 41.1,41.3 and 41.5 all shot small groups with no signs of pressure. Speed was around 3100. Pics to follow when I get the finish work done!!!!!

Re: SAS Rifle build range report....

ROCK ON KINO!Kino is spot on.Tim builds a sweet rifle.he's a perfectionist.i've seen kino's rifles shoot along with docs and others plus the one's he's done for me.Tim @ SAS builds awesome cans and rifles.that rifle is going to be a lazer beem at the matches Kino.going to be hard to stay with you with that in your hand.loved that canned .22 also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnnyDL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ROCK ON KINO!Kino is spot on.Tim builds a sweet rifle.he's a perfectionist.i've seen kino's rifles shoot along with docs and others plus the one's he's done for me.Tim @ SAS builds awesome cans and rifles.that rifle is going to be a lazer beem at the matches Kino.going to be hard to stay with you with that in your hand.loved that canned .22 also.
</div></div>

Johnny I was in the shop and seen the finish work on your AR10 that Tim is doing for ya and it looks great. He said the one you already took home was awesome! Can't wait to see that creedmore on the line again! I liked yours and Tims 260 so much I started ordering some parts....... Can you say "SAS 260 coming soon!!!!!!!" BTW, at the range Tims new 7"Ti made an AAC customer about cry today!!!! And I don't blame him!

I was there today and I have to say I was overwhelmed at the quality of Tim’s builds. Every rifle there with the exception of one AR was built by SAS. EVERY target from a rifle he built was just a ragged hole. 5 shot groups looked like 2 or 3 shot groups. The newest build there was a 223 Ackley for Doc. Not only was he firing forming 223Rem brass, the groups were all but one hole! The precision that goes into making these rifles is unbelievable. If you don’t have an SAS rifle, then you’re a step behind!!! Kino is right on the Cans also. The guy showed up showing off his new AAC can on his AR-15. He started shooting and we noticed it really wasn’t that quiet. Tim pulled out his new 30 cal titanium can and put on a POF 308 to shoot in comparison. The 308 with the SAS can was quieter! It wasn’t too long after that, the guy with the AAC packed up and left. Now I'm no genius when it comes to suppressors, but when you can hear the difference with just your ear, you gotta be doing something right! I'm also not bashing on AAC by any means but I know who I'm buying my next can from…