• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saturday Morning Contest 2-25-2012

Re: Saturday Morning Contest 2-25-2012

Steve, would you concur that the orders are 338?

If so, would I be able to have the TT-RAP-BK in Coyote short action?

Did Triad ship 342 orders so far? If so, I'd like a multicam 2-mag pouch for Alpha type 1 mags. Is you clock a little slow I hope?
smile.gif

Has Triad shipped 1700 orders to date? If I win can I have a Coyote, right hand, internal loop stock pack?

Damnit i was about to guess 1273
frown.gif

Shoulda read the thread so I wouldve realized the contest began and ended while I was out shooting today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triceratops3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May I please have an olive drab left handed stock pack with external loops if the correct number of orders to date for 2012 is 658?
</div></div>

If the winner didn't answer with a question he should be disqualified and i should get the prize... because i said please.
wink.gif
just kidding.

winner.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kgw43</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you shipped 1334 orders?

If I am closest, I would like a Left hand stockpack with internal loops in multicam.

Thank you,

Kenny </div></div>

The ruling on the field has been overturned, and Kenny is the winner.

PM me your address.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TXatty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2. guess must be in the form of a question

Just sayin . . . </div></div>

Welcome to the Hide. You get a freebee also for pointing out my mistake.

PM me your choice and address.