• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage 110 LR hunter 338LM/Update 8/7/18, 2000 hrs CST DONE !!!

Laughing, look the QC dept showed up. Any group of people who think a mechanical device is their savor, over being stupid says a lot. I have slipped many times but never with a rd in the chamber. interesting that people equate their ability an habits to others. So which one of you experts are from salvage, for a derail? The proof is in the pudding. Then again it was only time before the internet police an salvage fan boys showed up, plying their wears.

Just not going to pander to some oxygen thief when they’re spouting a bunch of nonsense and trying to justify their improper weapons handling procedures.

I have slipped many times but never with a rd in the chamber. interesting that people equate their ability an habits to others.
I am the real deal bad ass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches

- Buddly

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rstrick0352
Laughing, look the QC dept showed up. Any group of people who think a mechanical device is their savor, over being stupid says a lot. I have slipped many times but never with a rd in the chamber. interesting that people equate their ability an habits to others. So which one of you experts are from salvage, for a derail? The proof is in the pudding. Then again it was only time before the internet police an salvage fan boys showed up, plying their wears.

You realize when you say “I don’t need a safety, my safety is muzzle control” and then I say what if you slip, then you say “oh I don’t keep a round in the chamber, that’s my safety” we all know you are full of shit lol. And all of this started because you were worried about a twig catching the trigger and making the rifle go off. All 3 of those thoughts and statements from you contradict each other. It’s hard to be a bullshitter because you have to make sure all of your bs jives with previous bs or else People will know you are a bullshitter.

Kind of telling. One man posts up and describes his issues with a brand name mass produced rifle. He then describes his fixes for the afore mentioned issues. ( which some may have found educational ) I personally applaud this thoroughness .
Then the "experts "pile on the derail sauce. Followed by casting doubt upon another mans mental facility because he doesn't trust his, or for that matter your life to a mechanical safety. Outfuckingstanding! I don't fully trust mechanical safeties either and prefer strolling with an open bolt.
Just for reference, I have never "accidentally" shot another man.

Kind of telling. One man posts up and describes his issues with a brand name mass produced rifle. He then describes his fixes for the afore mentioned issues. ( which some may have found educational ) I personally applaud this thoroughness .
Then the "experts "pile on the derail sauce. Followed by casting doubt upon another mans mental facility because he doesn't trust his, or for that matter your life to a mechanical safety. Outfuckingstanding! I don't fully trust mechanical safeties either and prefer strolling with an open bolt.

Cool story. And clearly, his mental faculties, not facilities as you like to say, can be called into question when his spelling, grammar and affinity for unsafe weapons handling procedures are so evident in his posts. Thoroughness notwithstanding, the guy has little credibility in my eyes for the above stated reasons.

Cav,
It was bound to happen. This is the way it works when others don't like the message, attack an discredit. Interesting the amount of reach a rounds they gave each other in such a short time.

"S funny I didn't really think You were bashing Salvage that much. Maybe calling out their QC. I find myself in that position often with most purchases in this day and age though. Must be why I prefer my old junk. Old Williams wrenches, old Monarch lathe, old Winchester rifle, etc. Thank God for the ability to fix some of this modern "stuff" so it is useful.

No his position was that he didn’t trust people that used mechanical safeties. I and 99.9% of responsible gun users use safeties when the weapon has one. Does that mean I’m going to put it on safety and then point it at someone head because the safety is on? No because I am safe with guns. How in the hell are you turning using a safety into the ignorant/novice way to be safe with a gun? You said “I don’t trust machanical safeties either” as if you are the smart one. GTFO. No one is advocating putting a gun on safety and “testing” it out on someone to make sure it works. It is another layer of safety to be stacked against an accident. The clown you are defending IS advocating walking around locked and cocked and using “muzzle control” as the safety as if he is the smart one. Well that’s what he was advocating until he was called out then he said the empty chamber was his safety. Not sure what his position is now.

Last edited:
cav

It may be me but the modern stuff seems to be just good enough to get to the shipping dock.
Had a 03 F-350 4X4 with a tool bed, 55K before tax's. Had that new POS 6 liter power stroke. Ford had it as much the first year as I did. Finally got pissed an it when up the Ford chain. Had more that one service manager tell me the following. The bulk of those 6 liters are sold to people who never even come close to loading the truck or pulling it's rated load. " The reason you are having so many issues is you bought it for the spec package an use it to same. Your in the same boat as other guys who load the truck an pull a heavy load behind it most of the time". In other words he said " we sell so many to those who don't use them we can afford to fix those who do when they break. It's about like warranty, if the customer never knows it's broke, operating wrong, or won't fill the need it was bought for that is a very small percentage.

Honestly forgot about this thread until I saw you post in the most recent Savage thread. Go figure.

So anybody who defends Savage is a "fanboy"? Orrrr, maybe, just maybe, theyre someone who spots a shit, bash trap thread when they see it?

Honestly forgot about this thread until I saw you post in the most recent Savage thread. Go figure.

So anybody who defends Savage is a "fanboy"? Orrrr, maybe, just maybe, theyre someone who spots a shit, bash trap thread when they see it?
Nope as most of them don't know what they think they know. There are many different levels of experience on this board an that past is very relative of peoples views/posts. The guy that has never been down range may think his stick is great based upon his hunting level of experience, the guy who only shoots matches may think that experiance equates to real world, both good training but not real world.

Fan boys are those who hawk XXX trying to justify their purchase/choice to their self's. Lots of fan boys here just like anywhere else in life.