• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savages~Graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cal50

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2009
Ohio
Some of our guys taking IED's about 10 minutes in.

Anyone that thinks you can reason with these people should watch the vid.
God bless our troops.

I tried to watch but when I saw our humvees taking hits I had to stop.

What the fuck is this? Recruitment film for Al-Qaeda?

Why the fuck haven't we turned that damn desert to a plane of glass?

God bless our troops.

Yes really a big WTF .

WTF to youtube letting this kind of shit be published.

I dont know why we did not have nucked them already...

In the end one day people will start to grow angry, become Islamophobia and ask for our border to be closed for anyone from a country ruled by sharia.

Watching those IED attacks was really painful to watch. I have friends in the Army and USMC who been injured or killed by those gutless attacks. Hard to believe YouTube is letting that stuff be posted.

Doesn't surprise me that YouTube allows thats shit. Corporations have fueled both sides of war since well as early as anyone can remeber. As a barber outside a former military base i have seen countless soldiers come back with crazy scars all over their head from shrapnel.

Mankind would be one step closer to world peace if the Middle East became the next Chernobyl.

Last edited:
All of the politicians in the house & senate from both parties should be required to watch that video in its entirety.

Any of those politicians that think you can reasonably deal with the people / nations in the video should watch it again or travel there solo.

The little bit I watched showed Iraqi soldiers.

I am pretty tolerant of other people's lifestyles, but I hate Islam. I wouldn't mind seeing every last Muslim killed.

yes, sooo tolerant, just those pesky couple billion people you want killed, other than that, veeeery tolerant. You willing to put to death the kids, the women, the old men, the others who've done nothing wrong to anyone other than be born into the religion just like the millions who are born into one religion, political system or another? You got the backbone for that slaughter or are you just an internet genocidal douchebag with too much access to a keyboard?

What a fucking moron.

"Wanting to kill every muslim", is extreme, and NAZI like (hitler hated the Jews), but to keep radicals, be it Islam, or xyz out of our country at this time, is just common sense. Better safe than sorry. Perhaps things will change in the future, but for now, those practicing radical Islam are behind far toooo many American deaths. For example, the two brothers that killed and injured so many at the Boston Marathon, were not only allowed in to the US, with little or no back ground check, but allowed to leave the country going back a forth- to a hot bed of Radical Kill American Islamic followers. As I understand the news, we American Tax Payers also paid them to stay, and for their schooling, etc. You may disagree with me, but those that lost a family member in Boston would agree (except the radical mother of one of the scumbags that planted the bombs), when it comes to the safety and security of The United States, better Safe than Sorry is the very least we should be doing.

Watching those IED attacks was really painful to watch. I have friends in the Army and USMC who been injured or killed by those gutless attacks. Hard to believe YouTube is letting that stuff be posted.

Personally I think it good that stuff is posted. People need to know what war is all about. Its not a pretty sanitized movie scene where the SEALS drop in and save everybody. People get blown up, people die. Your brother, sister, dad, get killed. Its not pretty. It makes otherwise good men do stupid stuff. If more could see this shit then maybe we would be more careful before starting wars.

Or at least make the politicians lead every charge.

I'm confused here.

Does anyone think our founding fathers were any less ruthless? Asymmetric warfare is the only chance a force that small has against a conventional force like ours.

Last edited:
yes, sooo tolerant, just those pesky couple billion people you want killed, other than that, veeeery tolerant. You willing to put to death the kids, the women, the old men, the others who've done nothing wrong to anyone other than be born into the religion just like the millions who are born into one religion, political system or another? You got the backbone for that slaughter or are you just an internet genocidal douchebag with too much access to a keyboard?

What a fucking moron.

Write up a petition and I will sign it. Never guessed there would be so many muzzie lovers on the hide.

Last edited:
Personally I think it good that stuff is posted. People need to know what war is all about. Its not a pretty sanitized movie scene where the SEALS drop in and save everybody. People get blown up, people die. Your brother, sister, dad, get killed. Its not pretty. It makes otherwise good men do stupid stuff. If more could see this shit then maybe we would be more careful before starting wars.

Or at least make the politicians lead every charge.

Well, I was meaning that I'm surprised YouTube would allow it. I mean I get bitched at by them for copyrighted music and video games and crap like that. Hell, I even got a copyright strike back in 2008 when I was testing out my new cam all because as I was panning around the room, I glanced over a Comedy Central Roast. So when I see vids like the one posted in this thread, it makes me wonder why that's allowed, but content I uploaded is not.

video is removed.

Good.
Some seemed appalled that Youtube would allow that kind of content.
Youtube doesn't have someone greenlighting every video uploaded. They rely on the community to report uploads that violate their policies.

Well, now that the vid is gone maybe this thread should be locked or deleted before it turns into a religious rant.

Write up a petition and I will sign it. Never guessed there would be so many muzzie lovers on the hide.

Oh a petition.... so you don't even have the balls to start it, you'll just sign one IF someone else starts one. Awesome. If only you were around during the Crusades, we could have petitioned them out of Jerusalem....

Im kind of computer illiterate but is there a way to copy things off YouTube to a disc r memory stick so you can keep it. I have figured out how to send it to myself via share, but then how do you get it to a disc? I usually use a PC with Windows 7. I see a lot of stuff id like to make a hard copy of but then it just disappears.

Im kind of computer illiterate but is there a way to copy things off YouTube to a disc r memory stick so you can keep it. I have figured out how to send it to myself via share, but then how do you get it to a disc? I usually use a PC with Windows 7. I see a lot of stuff id like to make a hard copy of but then it just disappears.

I've got a plugin for google chrome. Works perfect!

Did Timothy McVeigh speak for all Catholics?

Just keep that one in your pocket till they start doing that Every Damned Day, then you may have something. ;)

Edit: Oh wait... :D

Last edited:
Did Timothy McVeigh speak for all Catholics?

Typical douche comment. Every (m)uslim apologist wants to cite Timothy McVeigh as the representation of ALL Christians, despite doing what he did going against ALL tenets of Christianity, unlike radical (m)uslims and (i)slam that use specific quotes from the (q)uran as their motivation.

Thread's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.