• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Scientific reasons for waiting to get the COVID vaccine

mRNA tells your body to make certain proteins.
when your immune system responds to create antigens, it uses mRNA.
in this case, they are not coding for the antigen, but instead are coding for a particular protein in the covid virus.
they are fooling your body into making not antigens to fight a virus, but actually making part of the virus. the part that attaches to our cells.

problems?
so far, it seems they expect the vaccine to stay local in the muscle, create the spikes, and then the body would circulate the antigen it creates in response to the spikes.
but instead, they are finding the spikes all over the body, concentrated in certain vital organs. deez nuts for example.
they don't know what this will do, besides all the side effects reported, including the death of a 13 yr old boy the other day.
will it interfere with your body's normal mRNA antigen process? they don't know.
has pfizer been caught having falsified clinical trial data in the past, after making billions on a drug that was harmful? absolutely.

Last edited:
A few considerations...

It's almost like some people are seeking to console themselves with confirmation bias.

...like that rifle/optic/widget purchase you make on a whim, then come online asking if it's any good?

Ever met anyone before covid that was "proud" they got a shot? I mean...really? Lol.

What is obviously a personal decision...

Those with the shot are safe, so what's there to worry? And like other aspects of your personal life - well, personally I don't give a shit...but by all means shout it from the mountain-top brother.

I give those without the shot the benefit of the doubt in calculating their own personal risk. I'm nobody's nanny...and no I'm not saying those without need a nanny...lol.

Since the cat was let out of the bag re: masks, this is the next decisive topic I suppose.

Timing is excellent. Going to need another shot(?) of money pumped into the economy. Plus teachers get another school year with remote learning...and all the other "good" things that come alongside, you know...for us to "to be in this together".

But now I digress.

It appears the vaccine is safe and effective, how long term effective it is we will see over the next several months. That does not change the fact this is the largest clinical trial in history. At this point is is available to everyone free so I don't care who takes it or not if you are concerned about the virus get the shot, if you are vaccinated why would you care who is not you are protected.
I did not read all 3 pages before posting so if this was covered mea culpa. Can we stop with the its free horseshit? If you think big pharma is donating billions of dollars of "vaccines" you might be a moron. The taxpayer is footing the bill for the injections. As far as why vaccinated snowflakes are shitting themselves over no vacs its because (in libtard falsetto) " the virus can mutate in unvaccinated people and make the vaccine no longer effective" wahhhhh. I swore I would not get it and held out till 2 weeks ago. Osha mandated unvaccinated people would have to wear that fucking mask at work. This was untenable and I had a choice the jab, the mask, or unemployment. My consolation is that if it turns out there are long term affects I would make my own reparations. The hatred I have for people pushing this genetic modifier on everyone is off the scale. The real kick to the nuts is that the vaccine will not prevent you from getting covid. Now the big selling point is that it will keep you from dieing from covid.

My consolation is that if it turns out there are long term affects I would make my own reparations.

Make sure you have someone else sworn to be an avenger for you incase you know.... can't because well... dead or disabled...
Unlikely, but the dead happened to thousands.

if i got vaccinated, i would want everyone to share my fate, whatever that is.
i would not want to end up being wrong and being a minority of people that got fooled into hurting myself.
but i am selfish and self centered.

Yes, the numbers are slanted beyond belief. Has any scientist explained how there were practically NO flu related deaths in the last 16 months?
LoL, both my docs (G.P. & V.A.), laughed when I told them..."Hey doc, have you noticed, we've cured the common cold and the flu?". They agreed with me and said themselves..... "I know, it's all been coded to Covid, shut-up!" Mac:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Make sure you have someone else sworn to be an avenger for you incase you know.... can't because well... dead or disabled...
Unlikely, but the dead happened to thousands.
Unfortunately no one I know has the dedication/loyalty that I do. I went to Walgreens to get it because according to their lying website you could pick your poison. Kaiser policy is its random and you get what they give you including the J&J. Fuck that, so I made an appointment with fuckgreens and specified Moderna as that has the least problems associated with it. I get to walgreens ,sorry fuckgreens, and the pharmacists assistant is getting ready to stab me and I ask is that Moderna? No she says we only have Phizer....WTF? So I tell her why I was there and what the fuck. So she gets the pharmacist and he says whats up I say your website says I can choose which genetic modifier. He says all the fuckgreens around here only have Phizer, why are you so set on Moderna? Because says I Moderna kills half as many people. You should have seen his face lulz. At that point I was so distraught I did not give a shit and said fuck it poison me with the Phizer. I had no side affects (yet). Second one is this weekend.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
If that shot of DNA altering fluid is so safe why did they get immunity from recourse?
This right here, is the key to why many people don't trust the vaccines or the so-called "Experts", period. IF, it was soooo great, pharmaceuticals/doctors, would be accountable for the "jab".
Mac🤔

I've had a shitload of vaccines in my life.

This is the first one I remember where
the elites pushing it, staged photo-ops to get jabbed by Hollywood prop syringes.

It may be totally legit. There's probably dozens of totally, above board reasons they'd do that 😆. But it does kinda raise an eyebrow. 🤔

But, not to worry. Snopes has already verified the authenticity of those, scrubbed from the internet, videos. Turns out it was an optical illusion, caused by light from Venus refracting through sewer gas, from the broke pipe in State Farm Arena, in Fulton County.

Last edited:
I've had a shitload of vaccines in my life.

This is the first one I remember where
the elites pushing it, staged photo-ops to get jabbed by Hollywood prop syringes.

It may be totally legit. There's probably dozens of totally, above board reasons they'd do that 😆. But it does kinda raise an eyebrow. 🤔
and the huge companies like amazon and walmart got richer while the middle class store owners were forced to close.
where is the rationale in that? fuckers i say!

B6E8264A-EC1F-4F8D-A9E5-3E5C99F5ED87.jpeg

They ruined Jensen farms over a listeria "outbreak" that killed 6 people with "tainted' cantaloupes. Fined them millions of dollars and tried to put them in prison. They said their cleaning solution they used for the cantaloupes was not strong enough.

Reactions: earthquake
So, according to this just under half of recent covid deaths in the UK are vaccinated people. It says 46%.

Ken didn't you read the post earlier that said no research is necessary? Only a select few are smart enough to understand the data so let's wait for the experts to help us interpret this fallacious dildo article. Just be patient the VaxPoPo will be along to tell you what to think soon enough. Also, get vaxxed don't be selfish! How long have you hated children and fattys?

#knowyourrole
#stayinyourlaneplebe

Last edited:
...and you are 68 years old?

There has been so much fudging with numbers, etc that who knows what to believe anymore.

I honestly believe that the virus is real and deadly, but pushing a vaccine out so quickly could become a nightmare in the distant future.
I waited until the Johnson and Johnson vaccine came out. Its traditional rather than the RNA type.

Reactions: ken226
The North Carolina baseball team was sent home from the college world series because four of the players tested positive for COVID. All four of them had both shots!
There's story after story of this 95% effective drug being not so effective.
That’s assuming that the test is complete bullshit. This is the same “science” that gave us global warming.

The North Carolina baseball team was sent home from the college world series because four of the players tested positive for COVID. All four of them had both shots!
There's story after story of this 95% effective drug being not so effective.

Had the golfer, leading on the board, recently forced out of the tournament for popping CV +, been vaccinated?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
He got the second jab " but the 14 days for it to finish baking" had not passed

Tests ===> Faulty

Risks===> questionable

Deaths ====> Inflated

Mrna technology ====> largely untested long term/UNKNOWN side affects

Legislators in bed with big Pharma

Billions of dollars to be made by elites

I choose to question all of this and remain a cynical bastard.
No doubt there are questions but mRNA technology testing in the US goes back to the early 90s. This application is recent but the technology is not as brand new and many think it is. (See my earlier post.)

Even so, being a fellow cynical bastard, I haven't signed up for it.

No doubt there are questions but mRNA technology testing in the US goes back to the early 90s. This application is recent but the technology is not as brand new and many think it is. (See my earlier post.)

Even so, being a fellow cynical bastard, I haven't signed up for it.
How long have the covid clinical tests been executed using mRNA?

I have two family members that have had bad reactions to the covid vaccine, one spent about a month to a month and a half in the hospital so far for numerous blood clots (not J&J) the other had a fever a couple of hours after the second shot running just above 106f.
The only cases being reported with heart issues are the major issues, who is checking and studying all the others who have mild symptoms that are saying it is probably indigestion or the to tough to worry about it crowd? Who is doing the post covid vaccination follow ups/testing to confirm or deny the safety of the mRNA vaccine??

NSAIDs, ACE inhibitors and Beta blockers (BP meds), ADHD meds, Lipitor, and a bunch of other common meds are perfectly safe for humans and totally poisonous to most animals. Sciencia!

Reactions: theLBC
NSAIDS- Heart problems, ulcers, kidney problems
Beta blockers- took them for 36 years. Aparently liver problems. My doctors own words, "they certainly aren't good for you, but you might have a stroke without them." Its certain at this point i can never stop taking them.
Ace inhibitors- only took them briefly due to horrendous headaches. Recently tied to strokes.
ADHD drugs....give it some time, I'm sure there will be something.
Statins(lipitor)- tied to degradation of nerve coatings, which are almost pure cholesterol.

None of them are safe. They can be the lesser of two evils, if you cannot live without them. The risk factors and variables are extremely subjective.
I have personally been a pharmacological guinea pig since I was 14yrs old. Its all poison in varying degrees, even to humans.
There is a very old book that mentions "witchcraft" the actual Greek used was "pharmacia".

NSAIDS- Heart problems, ulcers, kidney problems
Beta blockers- took them for 36 years. Aparently liver problems. My doctors own words, "they certainly aren't good for you, but you might have a stroke without them." Its certain at this point i can never stop taking them.
Ace inhibitors- only took them briefly due to horrendous headaches. Recently tied to strokes.
ADHD drugs....give it some time, I'm sure there will be something.
Statins(lipitor)- tied to degradation of nerve coatings, which are almost pure cholesterol.

None of them are safe. They can be the lesser of two evils, if you cannot live without them. The risk factors and variables are extremely subjective.
I have personally been a pharmacological guinea pig since I was 14yrs old. Its all poison in varying degrees, even to humans.
There is a very old book that mentions "witchcraft" the actual Greek used was "pharmacia".
tylenol kills hundreds every year, and .gov outlawed hcq that has killed maybe 50 people in 50 years.
tylenol is not saving anyone's life, and billions on the planet survive without it. i never heard of anyone dying because no tylenol.
i got internal bleeding from taking too much alieve. now i just live with the pain.

adhd drugs? remedy for shit parents.
how many school shooters are on these? i think most of them.

tylenol kills hundreds every year, and .gov outlawed hcq that has killed maybe 50 people in 50 years.
tylenol is not saving anyone's life, and billions on the planet survive without it. i never heard of anyone dying because no tylenol.
i got internal bleeding from taking too much alieve. now i just live with the pain.

adhd drugs? remedy for shit parents.
how many school shooters are on these? i think most of them.

I cannot take Tylenol any more, because, I have taken a beta blocker for nearly 4 decades.

Why no NSAIDS for me? Last time I took an Aleve I vomited it up in less than 15 minutes. Im no scientist, actually I kinda am/was, but im betting 15 years of celebrex, ultram, meloxicam, nabumitol, etc, ad nauseum.

So despite my pain every day, I am fucked.....well, until they find another "magic pill".

havent taken it, not going to. have worked every day, dont wear a mask. if you want to take it fine. if i die from covid, catch yall on the flip side

Had covid, it passed. Doc literally told me to not stop moving....so I busted my ass working out at the Ole house while I waited my two weeks. It sucks, but the worst? Not even close.

Wife works in a hospital round my area, she got the vaccine...I did not. Neither her, nor any of my doctors recommended it.

Fear mongering on either side is embarrassing, make your decision and move on. Looks like plenty of vaccinated individuals are still passing from covid in Europe...ya know, science. So you all do you.

The turds seeking attention on the internet will always say and do whatever they can for recognition. They gotta keep them knee pads handy for a reason.

Reactions: stefan73
yeah, i half believed the stories, until my brother had a stroke 2 days after getting the shot.

I've had a TIA and stroke due to BP complications and it's the exact reason why my primary and spouse told me to stay away. Beyond that, I'm not smart enough to make assumptions, just read and have a somewhat educated guess.

My BS meter is full pegged though with how hard it is being pushed.

The Johnson and Johnson is not a mRNA vaccine just so you know, kind of odd that was left out in the article. Shows how little informed they really are.

I don’t trust mRNA either though, not one bit. Fuck that shit. I did get the J&J vaccine today finally though, still not completely sure about it but the lady friend has been very worried about me getting sick again (had it twice already) so that was good enough for me.

The Johnson and Johnson is not a mRNA vaccine just so you know, kind of odd that was left out in the article. Shows how little informed they really are.

I don’t trust mRNA either though, not one bit. Fuck that shit. I did get the J&J vaccine today finally though, still not completely sure about it but the lady friend has been very worried about me getting sick again (had it twice already) so that was good enough for me.
If you had the "shot"... reckon you should shut the fuck up. What more needs be said?!

Seriously?

Uh huh.....

Move along..... No one cares. Fuckin' moron.

For those who have been convinced by the idea that the danger in the Covid vaccines is their short study period, do you have any reference for the extent of longitudinal studies of other vaccines before mass use? I'm not talking about how long it took to develop the vaccine, because there are a million reasons that the development of this one would be shorter than any before it, and I am happy to go into those. I am talking about the study of vaccinated over a period of time, because I don't know that this is actually a reality in vaccine studies. Of course there are longitudinal studies when dealing with duration of protection, but I mean dealing with side effects.

For those who have been convinced by the idea that the danger in the Covid vaccines is their short study period, do you have any reference for the extent of longitudinal studies of other vaccines before mass use? I'm not talking about how long it took to develop the vaccine, because there are a million reasons that the development of this one would be shorter than any before it, and I am happy to go into those. I am talking about the study of vaccinated over a period of time, because I don't know that this is actually a reality in vaccine studies. Of course there are longitudinal studies when dealing with duration of protection, but I mean dealing with side effects.
Hey Choid... blah blah blah....

Do you know who gives a fuck?!

PS: No one.

You are welcome.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Should be fda approved any day now...

Should be fda approved any day now...
Are you ready to burn your strawman yet? You have sure spent a lot of time building him.

But to answer your question, both Pfizer and Moderna submitted only within the last month for approval, so the earliest it could be approved, based on the rules, would be 1/22 or so. Right now, according to timeline, they are still looking to make sure the application is complete. So every time you make that comment, as though it is some sort of killer argument, you are basically asking if people can flap their wings yet.

Last edited: