• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Scope comparison S&B? PH?

Khazad

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
Germany
If these Scopes were same Price...
Which1 would you choose and why?

Premier Heritage 5-25x56
S&B PMII 5-25x56

S&B>the PH?
or
PH> S&B?
whistle.gif

Re: Scope comparison S&B? PH?

this is a very theoretical question and doesnt exist but there are plenty of threads on here debating this, the search function is your new best friend

Totally personal opinion. That said, I've preferred the S&B for my use primarily because of my liking of the P4F reticle and consistently top glass quality.

Search. And even then you will see that it is simply too subjective to have a decision made for you.

Plenty of guys here can be fair and give an honest assessment. But many, many will tell you the one they paid for is better.

I have had a 3-15 PH and it is an awesome optic. I got a PMII for comparison (a 5-25 though) and ended up liking the PMII better. But it is a personal opinion. I would be perfectly happy to stick with a PH from now on if necessary. They are both great optics. And IMO, a USO with EREK is just as good. And Leupy MKIV's are the best bang for buck IMO, another great option for far less money.

And they are apparently going to release a 34mm tubed FFP model.

Ok, thx for your opinions!
I have problems using the Search Engine, doesnt work
well for me.